Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
I got my landing interview letter today! July 11th in Surrey.
June 28th app recieved, my AIP a week ago, and DM both sides on ECAS last Friday.

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hello,

Today I am officially Permanent Residence of Canada. I am so excited!

Everything went really great at the landing appointment. It took less than 10 minutes.

I really want to thank everyone in this forum. It was a really big help that I got and we saved a lot of money.

Here is my timeline once again:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application (Out of status)

Date App Sent: July 20th, 2017
Date App Received: July 21st, 2017
Date AOR Received (PA): Sep 8th, 2017
Date AOR Received (SP): Sep 9th, 2017
Date Linked to MyCIC: Sept 20th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Request Received: Sep 15th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Sent: Sep 20th, 2017
Date Open Work Permit (OWP) Linked to MyCIC: Sep 28th, 2017
Date starting processing Background Check based on MyCIC account: December 1st, 2017
Date Medical Request Received on MyCIC: March 19th, 2018
Date Medical Submitted from Local Clinic: April 1st, 2018
Date Medical Passed on MyCIC & "
Medical results have been received." on eCAS: April 7th, 2018
Date that on eCAS Sponsor's side changed from "In progress" to "Application received" with no new messages and Sponsored side (Application for Permanent Residence) changed to "In progress" from "application received" with no new messages: April 24th, 2018
Date at MyCIC the Review of eligibility changed to

"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" with a message saying Eligibility Passed: June 4th, 2018
Date SA/AIP received (No changes on eCAS): June 4th, 2018
Date "Landing Appointment for COPR" email sent: June 5th, 2018
Date of "DM" on both sides on eCAS [Sponsor's side was "Application received" and sponsored side was "
in process"] : June 6th, 2018
Date of Landing Appointment for COPR: June 21st, 2018
Date became Permanent Resident: June 21st, 2018

Mizzcari

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hello,

Today I am officially Permanent Residence of Canada. I am so excited!

Everything went really great at the landing appointment. It took less than 10 minutes.

I really want to thank everyone in this forum. It was a really big help that I got and we saved a lot of money.

Here is my timeline once again:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application (Out of status)

Date App Sent: July 20th, 2017
Date App Received: July 21st, 2017
Date AOR Received (PA): Sep 8th, 2017
Date AOR Received (SP): Sep 9th, 2017
Date Linked to MyCIC: Sept 20th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Request Received: Sep 15th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Sent: Sep 20th, 2017
Date Open Work Permit (OWP) Linked to MyCIC: Sep 28th, 2017
Date starting processing Background Check based on MyCIC account: December 1st, 2017
Date Medical Request Received on MyCIC: March 19th, 2018
Date Medical Submitted from Local Clinic: April 1st, 2018
Date Medical Passed on MyCIC & "
Medical results have been received." on eCAS: April 7th, 2018
Date that on eCAS Sponsor's side changed from "In progress" to "Application received" with no new messages and Sponsored side (Application for Permanent Residence) changed to "In progress" from "application received" with no new messages: April 24th, 2018
Date at MyCIC the Review of eligibility changed to

"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" with a message saying Eligibility Passed: June 4th, 2018
Date SA/AIP received (No changes on eCAS): June 4th, 2018
Date "Landing Appointment for COPR" email sent: June 5th, 2018
Date of "DM" on both sides on eCAS [Sponsor's side was "Application received" and sponsored side was "
in process"] : June 6th, 2018
Date of Landing Appointment for COPR: June 21st, 2018
Date became Permanent Resident: June 21st, 2018
Congratulations. Really happy for you. My turn is on Saturday. I can't wait

Missnana

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, everyone. I got an update. :)

App Received 13 Dec 2017
AOR 26 Jan 2018
Sched A + PCC Request 26 Jan 2018
Sent Sched A + PCC 29 Jan 2018
OWP + Restoration Approved 23 March 2018
Medical Exam Request 12 June 2018
Medical Exam Done 15 June 2018
Medical Exam Passed 21 June 2018
What province are you in?

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I have quite similar timeline as you and also those changes at online tool , like that changing from "in process' to ' application received' and changing of "started processing time' .
And I called the cic today , one agent told me they haven't start to touch my file, which means did not really start yet. And after the other department send back the result of my background checking . Then they will start to read my all files and make decision.
This might help you .
This is really stressful time waiting for something after medical counting days and have no idea when an update will come :(

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hello
When IRCC are saying :
- we are reviewing the additionnels documents that you provided ! !!! It means what please?what additionnels documents are they talking about ? ?is it schedule A ???
Thank you.
If you submitted Schedule A & Police Certificate from your home country recently - then yes, it means that they are reviewing those 1 or 2 documents that you have recently uploaded. You can also press "View my Submitted Documents" in your profile and it will show you what you have uploaded - unfortunately only the names of documents. You won't be able to download it and open it.

Reactions: Julia2018

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Congratulations to people who are going to land soon and who have already landed!

I've a question - I received AIP and Decision Made on ecas a week ago. However, I haven't received any letter with a landing interview. Is that normal? I saw that some people got AIP and landing interview letter at the same time.

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Congratulations to people who are going to land soon and who have already landed!

I've a question - I received AIP and Decision Made on ecas a week ago. However, I haven't received any letter with a landing interview. Is that normal? I saw that some people got AIP and landing interview letter at the same time.
Where are you located?

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
If you submitted Schedule A & Police Certificate from your home country recently - then yes, it means that they are reviewing those 1 or 2 documents that you have recently uploaded. You can also press "View my Submitted Documents" in your profile and it will show you what you have uploaded - unfortunately only the names of documents. You won't be able to download it and open it.
Thank you for your Reply. I called IRCC and they said it's schedule A and backround check. But the thing is I didn't submit anything throught the Web form, even when I check view submitted documents there is nothing no name of documents.
I am inland applicant I sent my schedule A Via canada post and they received a long time ago in november 2017.
My backround check I went back home and get one and I submit it upfront with my application on september 2017.
On GCKEY my backround check shows:
- we are processing your backround check.
So I can not understand what is this additionnels documents they are talking about.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Thank you for your Reply. I called IRCC and they said it's schedule A and backround check. But the thing is I didn't submit anything throught the Web form, even when I check view submitted documents there is nothing no name of documents.
I am inland applicant I sent my schedule A Via canada post and they received a long time ago in november 2017.
My backround check I went back home and get one and I submit it upfront with my application on september 2017.
On GCKEY my backround check shows:
- we are processing your backround check.
So I can not understand what is this additionnels documents they are talking about.
I guess, they are still the Schedule A and police clearance. Even though you sent them through post, they are still considered additional documents like everyone else because they weren't originally part of the checklist.

To add, background check isn't only the police clearance check you submitted. It involves a lot of checks, including your stay here in Canada.

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I guess, they are still the Schedule A and police clearance. Even though you sent them through post, they are still considered additional documents like everyone else because they weren't originally part of the checklist.

To add, background check isn't only the police clearance check you submitted. It involves a lot of checks, including your stay here in Canada.
Thank you for your help.
when I called IRCC they said too if I lived more than 6 months in any country, the backround check will take longer.
Hope not for me since all my life I have lived back home and came here and even here I m not living more then 6 moths because I travel every 4 or 5 months.
Good luck with your Application.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Thank you for your help.
when I called IRCC they said too if I lived more than 6 months in any country, the backround check will take longer.
Hope not for me since all my life I have lived back home and came here and even here I m not living more then 6 moths because I travel every 4 or 5 months.
Good luck with your Application.
Yes, no one really knows how CIC does their background checks. I'm sure they have a fully loaded database and have access to several international organisations, too.

I hope everything works well for us.