+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
hi, jeet007 . have you tried to call the CIC to ask them how they processing your application?
Hi I tired of calling them. I have never been able to talk to real agent . I am in Bc and cic office 3 hours ahead of me . Only I got information through MP.

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Does your ecas shows medical results have been received or something like that? or on Mycic shows "you passed the medical exam"?

you can always get a follow up with the clinic to ask when they sent it..
No, it still says the medical exam has been requested - nothing to indicate that it has been received. I haven't been able to get through to the call center, but I will follow up with the doctor's office. Thanks.

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi I tired of calling them. I have never been able to talk to real agent . I am in Bc and cic office 3 hours ahead of me . Only I got information through MP.
I have quite similar timeline as you and also those changes at online tool , like that changing from "in process' to ' application received' and changing of "started processing time' .
And I called the cic today , one agent told me they haven't start to touch my file, which means did not really start yet. And after the other department send back the result of my background checking . Then they will start to read my all files and make decision.
This might help you .

Reactions: jeet07

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
If you really want to get a real person to answer , keep calling and wait for the agent. It took 30 mins to get one.

Reactions: jeet07

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I have quite similar timeline as you and also those changes at online tool , like that changing from "in process' to ' application received' and changing of "started processing time' .
And I called the cic today , one agent told me they haven't start to touch my file, which means did not really start yet. And after the other department send back the result of my background checking . Then they will start to read my all files and make decision.
This might help you .
Hi ,
Thanks it really help atleast we can have an idea . I will wait this month end of June . Then I am going to contact them again on 1 July . It’s all because Cbsa officer are not that cooperative so m taking help
From MP.
Thank you

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Inland Sponsorship Question:
I am a Canadian Citizen. My spouse is French (from Paris). We are in Calgary, Alberta
We applied today for PR & OWP and I overnighted the package. June 21, 2018
I included a OWP and fee.
he previously applied after ouR wedding for the OWP but was rejected because we hadn't done the PR.

We do have to go to our Reception in France in July on separate itineraries.

Are we still looking at 3-4 months for the OWP?
and 12 months for the PR?

im not concerned about the PR, but his French salary is ending in August

Last edited:

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hello All,

I know that the question was asked a few times and there were few answers. I decided to visit my family in Europe during my PR application process. I left Canada on 10 month of my application. I already had OWP and my first ETA was canceled and suppousdely replaced with a new one. The new ETA that I received didnt show up in the system (checked 1 day before my flight). I applied for a new ETA ( I come from a Visa except country). The new #ETA was linked to my passport. Upon flying back to Canada I was asked to show my OWP and passport. I was asked a question what am I gonna do after my owp expires. I explained that I've already applied for my PR application. They let me in with no other questions. I had my AIP letter with me just in case. I didnt have any issues with leaving or coming back to Canada.

Last edited:

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hello
When IRCC are saying :
- we are reviewing the additionnels documents that you provided ! !!! It means what please?what additionnels documents are they talking about ? ?is it schedule A ???
Thank you.