+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
I guess that's the case with us as well my wife never left country so far. When was your application received?

Ikr! I was pleased to hear tgat too! I asked hen the same thing but tge agent said since I have not left the country fro too long(4 weeks in total) ever since my first entry in 2015, that medical still qualifies.

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I guess that's the case with us as well my wife never left country so far. When was your application received?
Time line so far.

Application received-September 1st(yeah I planned it that way lol)
Aor- October 27th
Request PCC and Schedule A-Oct 27th

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
I guess I was the first one in September on this group, It’s only fair I should hear something first for September lol

The day I hear something I know they are working on September Applicants lol
Time line so far.

Application received-September 1st(yeah I planned it that way lol)
Aor- October 27th
Request PCC and Schedule A-Oct 27th

Reactions: iamvenus

Bhadz_ironside

Aug 27, 2016
Hi, May 23 applicant here. I received my SA last May 8 and until now no update regarding AIP. I pray everything is okay.

God Bless everyone :)

Lets be patient and stay positive.

I received my Appointment for Confirmation of Permanent Residence today June 20.I believe this is the landing Interview?
It also says Decision Made in my status.
Pretty amazing, i haven't received AIP or decision made letter :) But Thank God of course I am near the end.

God Bless Everyone and especially to my fellow May 2017 Applicants..

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
I received my Appointment for Confirmation of Permanent Residence today June 20.I believe this is the landing Interview?
It also says Decision Made in my status.
Pretty amazing, i haven't received AIP or decision made letter :) But Thank God of course I am near the end.

God Bless Everyone and especially to my fellow May 2017 Applicants..
hi . i received sa on june 7 but no aip yet. ecas says dm for the sponsership but in process for pr. did it happened with u

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
For God's sake, how long does it usually take to get a landing interview after DM?? I'm losing it for the last two weeks!! :(

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
For God's sake, how long does it usually take to get a landing interview after DM?? I'm losing it for the last two weeks!! :(
Hehe.. You waited a year, bear with them a couple of more weeks..
I hope you'll hear from them soon

trislex

May 28, 2018
Hey guys!
I am July 31 applicant. just got the message from CIC that I pass the eligibility. and I also received the invitation to pre arrival service?
What does that mean??? I know the final decision has not been made.
oh and How long does it take to get the landing paper after you pass the eligibility? Since My current working visa will expire September 9, 2018 I am worried. Please advise me!
Hi! Congrats on the AIP. I'm a July 24, 2017 applicant and got my AIP last June 8. I just got my CoPR today so hopefully you should see some movement on yours too very soon!

Reactions: gabrielasqs

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hi! Congrats on the AIP. I'm a July 24, 2017 applicant and got my AIP last June 8. I just got my CoPR today so hopefully you should see some movement on yours too very soon!
Congrats!! So you received landing letter yesterday and today was your landing in mtl? fast like that? :D that's so exciting!!

trislex

May 28, 2018
Congrats!! So you received landing letter yesterday and today was your landing in mtl? fast like that? :D that's so exciting!!
Thanks!! And yes, my ecas changed t Decision Made last week but I never got a DM letter via email. The email I got yesterday just said to head to the MTL office for my CoPR (walk in so we went asap) and when i got there they asked a few questions , gave me the doc and gave instructions for the medicare+SIN (came here on visit visa), then asked me to wait 4-8weeks for my PR card. :)

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
I see that people with Aug 2017 apps are getting movement... I received my medical request back in March, but missed the email, so I missed the initial deadline. I contacted IRCC immediately, and they said it would be fine, I just needed to let them know that I had scheduled my exam, which was at the beginning of May. Since then I have seen no change on my app status. I applied July 2017, and figure I have set myself back about a month with this, but now I'm getting concerned that there is no information about my med exam being received/processed. Does anyone have advice?

Thanks!

Reactions: Pritharv

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I see that people with Aug 2017 apps are getting movement... I received my medical request back in March, but missed the email, so I missed the initial deadline. I contacted IRCC immediately, and they said it would be fine, I just needed to let them know that I had scheduled my exam, which was at the beginning of May. Since then I have seen no change on my app status. I applied July 2017, and figure I have set myself back about a month with this, but now I'm getting concerned that there is no information about my med exam being received/processed. Does anyone have advice?

Thanks!
Does your ecas shows medical results have been received or something like that? or on Mycic shows "you passed the medical exam"?

you can always get a follow up with the clinic to ask when they sent it..