AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Kitchener! But I'm now thinking I should do my medical exam in Toronto.
@CdnwifeUSwife, could you tell me the name of the place you made the appointment? Thanks!
Sorry for late reply as I'm so busy with life that I hardly have time to check back on the forums. I chose Dr. Khulmann in Etobicoke (contact info is in the list of panel docs in the IRCC website). The drive from Kitchener to Toronto isn't long. It's a 2 hours drive for me and my wife (we're in Peterborough) but we don't mind and gunna make a day trip out of it. We're going somewhere else after the appointment, maybe a water park or something.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Congrats on the medical request! I'm a Jan 19, 2018 applicant. How did you find out about the medical request? Email? MyCIC? Thanks!
My wife got an email that there's a message in MyCIC, and there we found the medical request. So exciting to do the next step of the process!

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Any other September applicants in the house? Any updates fellas? I am not getting any updates from CIC and with all due respect, but later-than-September applicants getting medical requests before me is getting me worked up.
Hello. I am september applicant . I received the request for medical exam on april 10 and I did it on april 13 and on my cic account medical passed on april 23 .
Now my account shows:
- we are reviewing the additionnels document that you provided.
- we are processing your backround check.
- no interview. No fingerprint.
- they did not start yet my eligibility .

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hello. I am september applicant . I received the request for medical exam on april 10 and I did it on april 13 and on my cic account medical passed on april 23 .
Now my account shows:
- we are reviewing the additionnels document that you provided.
- we are processing your backround check.
- no interview. No fingerprint.
- they did not start yet my eligibility .
Hi what does your ECAS says ??

Reactions: Julia2018

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi what does your ECAS says ??
My e case shows :
On my husband side the sponsor :
- we received your application to sponsor ××××××××× on september 20 ,2017
My side for permanent residency :
- we received your application on september 20 2017.
- we sent you a correspendence on november 18 2017 (schedule A) because I submit my backround check upfront.
- we received your medical exam.

I called IRCC and told them how they did not start yet my husband side (the sponsor ) They said it is normal. At almost the end of your application the e case will change from we received you application to sponsor ×××××× to décision made.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
My e case shows :
On my husband side the sponsor :
- we received your application to sponsor ××××××××× on september 20 ,2017
My side for permanent residency :
- we received your application on september 20 2017.
- we sent you a correspendence on november 18 2017 (schedule A) because I submit my backround check upfront.
- we received your medical exam.

I called IRCC and told them how they did not start yet my husband side (the sponsor ) They said it is normal. At almost the end of your application the e case will change from we received you application to sponsor ×××××× to décision made.
Yes nothing to worry about there, we are August and mycic and ecas says exactly the same as yours but this is normal, it's around a 12 month process currently and most of it happens all at once at the end of the process. Haven't seen any August 2017 apps here move onto the next/final stages yet, only up to July so far.

Reactions: Julia2018

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi I am March 2017 application. I am also under background check for a long long time... I didn't apply any owp. I just apply the visitor visa extension for 2 times.

Any march 2017 applicants here? Still "checking my background". I didn't apply for owp as I had work permit for 2 years which is expiring in august. Thought I would have been done by now with the whole process. Should I apply for OWP? Maybe they're just waiting for it? What would you do?
I’m March 2017 and I got DM on Friday after about 2 weeks of contacting the MP’s office, You guys should go ahead and to contact yours as well.. I have seen a lot of people doing that (after passing the 12 months deadline) and seem like they really push the immigration to finish the application!

Reactions: Luckyey

Luckyey

May 9, 2018
I’m March 2017 and I got DM on Friday after about 2 weeks of contacting the MP’s office, You guys should go ahead and to contact yours as well.. I have seen a lot of people doing that (after passing the 12 months deadline) and seem like they really push the immigration to finish the application!
How did you contact them? Through the online tool?

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Can any one share how much time it takes to receive landing interview call letter after "decision made" on eCAS.
I would like to know too. Also if i should expect by email or in my mailbox. Got DM last Friday and landing in Montreal... what about you?