+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

DK1992

Mar 8, 2018
Is that email mentioned to you the date for landing interview? If not that’s just the letter talking about DM,you will get another one with details about your landing and documents to bring
Yes it is just an email saying that the process has been completed and now I wait for the Etobicoke office to contact me to arrange an appointment date

Reactions: gabrielasqs

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
No , just DM on both sides and email from CIC that the process has been completed
i reveived sa yesterday and ecas spnsership side changed to DM this morning ., today my cic Review of eligibility changed to are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. bit i did not receive AIP . i think so we have the same situation

vancitydan

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone, June 23rd applicant here. Absolutely over the moon to have just received an email informing me that the application is processed and to expect an email from the Vancouver office regarding an interview. Could anyone tell me what to expect at the interview, as in what sort of questions will they ask? Is it just a formality or will they be asking myself and my spouse lots of personal questions? Was also wondering in what sort of time frame should expect to get an email regarding an appointment? Thanks in advance.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone, June 23rd applicant here. Absolutely over the moon to have just received an email informing me that the application is processed and to expect an email from the Vancouver office regarding an interview. Could anyone tell me what to expect at the interview, as in what sort of questions will they ask? Is it just a formality or will they be asking myself and my spouse lots of personal questions? Was also wondering in what sort of time frame should expect to get an email regarding an appointment? Thanks in advance.
it’s just for formality. questions like have you ever been convicted of a crime, any dependents in the application. the appointment depends on how busy vancouver cic is.

Reactions: vancitydan

DK1992

Mar 8, 2018
i reveived sa yesterday and ecas spnsership side changed to DM this morning ., today my cic Review of eligibility changed to are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility. bit i did not receive AIP . i think so we have the same situation
My cic updated to “we are reviewing eligibility” on Thursday, today morning I had DM on both sides and then around 5 pm I received the email. So everything happened just in one day for me. You will get DM on your side tomorrow or Monday and the email too

Kriestyn

Feb 3, 2018
Dec applicants are getting med requests. I am dec 21 applicant and still waiting for the med req
For sure you are the next, First week of Dec. Applicants are now receiving Med. Request, Like My self I am Dec. 07, 2017 applicant and received my request last 6th of June.

bb4557

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Any news on the Etobicoke office? The last correspondence we had was on the 26th May stating that the application is complete. After that on the 28th we paid the RPRF, uploaded via webform, got a conformation that information has been received. And now we are waiting. I'm planning a road trip end of June, and I hope that this will be finalized by then. Does anyone know what the wait times are for the Etobicoke office for the interview/landing?

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

pius88

Mar 21, 2018
Any news on the Etobicoke office? The last correspondence we had was on the 26th May stating that the application is complete. After that on the 28th we paid the RPRF, uploaded via webform, got a conformation that information has been received. And now we are waiting. I'm planning a road trip end of June, and I hope that this will be finalized by then. Does anyone know what the wait times are for the Etobicoke office for the interview/landing?

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
hi, i received my decision made letter June 01, 2018. Landing in Etobicoke office. No landing date yet. please let me know if you received yours. thank you.