Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys.

I'm a November 2017 applicant.
My timeline is.

Application Submitted: November 7th, 2017
Sched. A requested: January 10th, 2018
Medical Requested: May 11th, 2018

Looking at other timelines, things are moving quite quickly at the moment.
Good luck, everyone.
Am nov applicant , Still waiting on medical

March2017

May 31, 2018
it's probably about your dependent that your app is delayed :( sorry to hear that. a few pages back (i don't remember who was) posted saying a similar situation,the person has a dependent aboard and when they call to ask cic said that was the reason
Probably, I wish somebody here could share her experience or input. I called IRCC but the agent's reply is just to wait. Thanks

enkarthik

Dec 19, 2014
Hi All,

Today my wife received Eligibility passed with below message like:
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

Is this AIP? How long will it take from now?

Our timeline:
Application received - June 30th 2017
CSQ - August 25th 2017
OWP - September 30th 2017
Medicals - March 19th 2018
Medical passed - April 12th 2018
Eligibility Pass - May 31st 2018

Rashka

Mar 28, 2018
Hello,
I received OWP in April which is valid only until July 2018 (passport expir date)
I renewed the passport and going to apply OWP renewal.

Can I apply online? Whats the processing time of the OWP extention?

Any advice please?

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hi guys.

I'm a November 2017 applicant.
My timeline is.

Application Submitted: November 7th, 2017
Sched. A requested: January 10th, 2018
Medical Requested: May 11th, 2018

Looking at other timelines, things are moving quite quickly at the moment.
Good luck, everyone.
Hi.
I have the same timeline.. Now we're back to the wait for about 4 months.
Please keep me posted
Good luck

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys , just wanted to share .
One of my friend applied 13 July 2017 and got landing appointment email today 4 June Vancouver . He went for medical in March . It is so fast for him . But it’s good that they r moving

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
Hi All,

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

Our timeline:
CSQ - August 25th 2017
I received same email 2 weeks ago. Not sure what this email is suppose to be.
This Monday I received spouse approval.

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hi All,

Our timeline:
CSQ - August 25th 2017
Yes this is your AIP! Congratulations!! Next is DM and landing interview!
Some people got DM in a few hours others in days.. let us know please :)

Reactions: Kjanzen

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Super excited to see some positive news here from 2017 applicants! Very happy for you. My CIC account still says "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam." and my spouse has not gotten any e-mails yet re: her sponsorship status. Soon hopefully!

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hey guys , just wanted to share .
One of my friend applied 13 July 2017 and got landing appointment email today 4 June Vancouver . He went for medical in March . It is so fast for him . But it’s good that they r moving
hi. can i ask when did ur friend get dm snd aip ? im july 11 and did get received any update after medical exam in march