App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
No I’m not married just common Law Partner and I’m thinking maybe because of my previous sponsorship application I made 2014 but didn’t work out
Yeah, could be that, that makes sense. So they probably will want to talk to both of you to make sure it's legit.

You have a son together in this relationship, so that's a huge difference.

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
Right my partner and I have been staying together for almost 3 years now but the previous application that failed we didn’t live together and we failed the interview, they didn’t believe the relationship was genuine and we later divorced 3 years ago and now my new partner and I live together we our 2 years old son. My question is can the previous sponsorship application I made affects the application?
In all honesty i think so yes, although the case will be dealt with by its individual merits, you have form for an unsuccessful sponsorship of spouse previously. It will be taken into consideration and they will most likely try to establish if this relationship is also genuine. You are most likely going to have to prepare for a relationship interview so do what you must to learn from what happened previously.

lance2017

May 9, 2018
In all honesty i think so yes, although the case will be dealt with by its individual merits, you have form for an unsuccessful sponsorship of spouse previously. It will be taken into consideration and they will most likely try to establish if this relationship is also genuine. You are most likely going to have to prepare for a relationship interview so do what you must to learn from what happened previously.
Thank you very much I really appreciate your the information given to me. Once again I say thank you

kenan80

Dec 13, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on April 27, 2018.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I haven't received a correspondence yet is it normal ? And it shows decision is made.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on April 27, 2018.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I haven't received a correspondence yet is it normal ?
Hi !
Call them

kenan80

Dec 13, 2017
Hi !
Call them
I called many times but it ain't possible to talk with an agent. I ve sent an e-mail 3 days ago and requested them to re-issue the letter. What do you think is this about landing interview or asking more documentation also I havent paid the landing fee yet.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I called many times but it ain't possible to talk with an agent. I ve sent an e-mail 3 days ago and requested them to re-issue the letter. What do you think is this about landing interview or asking more documentation also I havent paid the landing fee yet.
Hi
It can be about landing interview. But try to contact them to get the clear picture. It might be a glitch that u didn’t receive it . if u emailed them wait for the reply. Good luck

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
It depends on which province and city you are in. I live in Toronto, so when they made a decision on my file they sent it to Etobicoke office because it is the closest one to me. That's where they conduct final interviews and relationship interviews (if applies).
Oh thank you for the information! I got it! I live in Quebec city and I have no idea which office I will have to go to. Anyway, it's a good sign if they ask for an interview as everything will be done soonnnn

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Hey all,

I am sponsoring my wife, and we are June 7th applicant.

On April 27th the status changed on my wife's online account to Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

On the same day, she received an email saying that processing of the application is now completed and she should expect someone from local IRCC office to contact her for appointment. On May 8th, she received a different email saying that she passed the eligibility but final decision is due on finishing all requirements! I assume they sent that email just late, because they sent a landing letter earlier than that!

Finally, she received an email from local IRCC om May 9th confirming the landing interview at May 18th!

I just wanted to share our experience, specially since it was a little weird getting these emails one after another. Good luck to all applicants in here :)
I'm so happy for you guys! We all worked so hard for it!

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
And I was very excited when they sent medical request for June July August I felt it is going to be fast but after that I guess they went slow
I don’t think it’s going slow, still seeing med requests reported here most days. Remember that med requests were completely on hold after November until mid March (so 4 months with not a med request for anyone)when we seen the rush of med requests for June/July/August apps...this was just them playing catch up. Now they seem back on track but it will be more of a steadier trickle as they process things.