Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
I just saw a guy in the Facebook group having DM! His process is from July 4th 2017!! he’s not the 1st person from July I have seen getting DM lately!
My process is from beginning of August and this gives me so much anxiety haha (and hope)
I am not worried. Not at all. I saw people from July is getting their DM on the ecas. Its just good to see when people see their progresses on their files let other people give a peace of mind that their decisions will come soon too. thanks anyways.
Am June applicant too; passed medicals. But no changes yet.

Reactions: caseyelle

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
my wife is october 31, 2017 applicant. today in her mycic account it says “you passed the medical exam” although she didn’t have any yet. but she just came here in Canada last Dec 2016 as a temporary foreign worker and she had medical exam for that. recycled medical exam eh?

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
my wife is october 31, 2017 applicant. today in her mycic account it says “you passed the medical exam” although she didn’t have any yet. but she just came here in Canada last Dec 2016 as a temporary foreign worker and she had medical exam for that. recycled medical exam eh?
looks like it. however, don't be surprised if they ask her to redo it closer to landing.

kenan80

Dec 13, 2017
Hi I ve got DM on the 27th of April. I am June 21 applicant. What is next do you guys have any idea? I haven't received any letters yet. And I do not know what the decision is.

Reactions: Amsadek4u

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Hi I ve got DM on the 27th of April. I am June 21 applicant. What is next do you guys have any idea? I haven't received any letters yet. And I do not know what the decision is.
chances are they skipped sending you the letter about finalization of your application and you're just waiting for your landing office to get in touch with you. and how soon they'll email you depends on how busy they are.

Sheraton_k

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Don’t worry abou it, each case is different.. we are waiting but there is people from May/June getting their DMs. My anxiousness started back in December and we are in May and still nothing... if I could go back I woundn’t have worried so much! We did what we had to do... now I only check my Ecas every Monday otherwise I will get crazy lol
I’m wondering what is processing time from sponsor side you know; and guess what I don’t really check ECAS that often too, only give me the anxiety lol

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor Xxx on March 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 20, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on June 19, 2017.
And my applicant side stil just showing APP Received

pius88

Mar 21, 2018
I’m wondering what is processing time from sponsor side you know; and guess what I don’t really check ECAS that often too, only give me the anxiety lol

Sponsorship
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 20, 2017.
Hi, my application was received march 2nd, 2017. No sa or aip too .. they asked for my schedule A. Last jan. 2018 and the last update was Feb. 09, when they started my background check.

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I am not worried. Not at all. I saw people from July is getting their DM on the ecas. Its just good to see when people see their progresses on their files let other people give a peace of mind that their decisions will come soon too. thanks anyways.
Sure, I was just trying to help

Reactions: sk000

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018

Sponsorship
Mine is about the same... there is only one extra line saying that they have received medical exams

Have you tried to call? Do they give you more information? Last time I called the lady even tried to calm me down - she said “hang in there just a little more, is almost finished” LOL only if she knew how it feels to have your life future depending on other people

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
My timeline is close to yours. Lucky you got OWP earlier than my wife did. We should expect our medical request around July. I noticed in the spreadsheet that most got their med request around 7-8 months mark from the date of app received. As for the background check, it will be like that for a long time. It will change as soon as SA/AIP/DM comes around like 11th month mark.
I remember you guys being close to our timeline for the PR but OWP was delayed because you had to resend it, I'm happy you got yours too. :) Yeah, I know about the timeline but I'd never seen anyone mentioning anything about that status changing in myCIC account so I thought it was interesting!

kenan80

Dec 13, 2017
Hi do we need to take the passport to the interview ? mine is at the cbsa. How will I receive it back ? I lost the paper of seizure also.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I sent my application today. But unfortunately I made couple of mistakes:

A). I forgot to tick 'Country specific requirements ' on the checklist. I was supposed to tick and write NA but I forgot both.

B). In additional family information, we forgot to write names in native language.

Will my application be returned?

If yes, I also submitted application for Open work permit. Will that be returned as well?

Thanks in advance

T.