+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

nemema

Mar 29, 2018
Any December 2017 applicants still waiting for OWP?
Dec 12, still waiting. I have been calling them every week since 4 months mark and no update. They sent email to cic but the last time I called, on Friday, no news. I will just keep calling them every week and hopefully one day is approved, it will be 5 months next week.

Jan 25, 2018
Dec 12, still waiting. I have been calling them every week since 4 months mark and no update. They sent email to cic but the last time I called, on Friday, no news. I will just keep calling them every week and hopefully one day is approved, it will be 5 months next week.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Also I'm doing exactly same thing like you do, so frustrated that they didn't even start reviewing eligibility yet. Hope we can get it as soon as possible. You are not alone.

Reactions: nemema

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Thank you so much for your reply. Just like what I worried, it turned out they made a mistake. I received a medical request this morning. There are only 6 panel physicians in my province, two of them are no longer doing medicals,but CIC website didn't update. With the four options I have, two of them said they are booked till June, I'd better contact other three. One doesn't answer calls and emails. The last one charges 195 dollars just for booking an appointment! This is so ridiculous. I don't know what i am supposed to do right now.
what province are you in? and 195 is a rip-off. i only paid 130 for the appointment plus another 130 for the x-ray and lab tests.

nemema

Mar 29, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear that. Also I'm doing exactly same thing like you do, so frustrated that they didn't even start reviewing eligibility yet. Hope we can get it as soon as possible. You are not alone.
Thank you! I am sorry to hear that you’re going through this too! It is frustrating because like you said the reviewing of eligibility after almost 5 months hasn’t even started and I really don’t know what is wrong and why is like that, because no news from cic after linking the app. I wish all of us Dec applicants get it soon!

Reactions: sweetlittlekitty

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
what province are you in? and 195 is a rip-off. i only paid 130 for the appointment plus another 130 for the x-ray and lab tests.
Wow. That's cheap. I didn't get my medical request yet but I have phoned the Panel Physicians near me (Edmonton and Red Deer) and all of them charge $400 which includes the labs nd xray.

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Wow. That's cheap. I didn't get my medical request yet but I have phoned the Panel Physicians near me (Edmonton and Red Deer) and all of them charge $400 which includes the labs nd xray.
well, i guess this is the only cheap service in british columbia lol

wannycaroline@

Apr 4, 2018
Yes she said it is approved but not dispatched and soon they will email and dispatch. Plzz let me know once u get the email . Iam hopeful this week will get it . What is status on your online account.
Hi, my status is change now in my account online. All the informations! check yours. The decision made is finalized.

Reactions: Leogirl22

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I just saw a guy in the Facebook group having DM! His process is from July 4th 2017!! he’s not the 1st person from July I have seen getting DM lately!
My process is from beginning of August and this gives me so much anxiety haha (and hope)