+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

wannycaroline@

Apr 4, 2018
Mine changed to that 5 months before my medical request, (got request in March) and they’re still processing background. It a long process! Hoping for my eligibility to start soon. I’m a June 2017 applicant
Ok. Mine going different than yours. I had Schudele A's order in February, and then the other update was that they were reviewing the background check last week. I have not had the examination request yet.

justyna123

Apr 24, 2018
Update; today my both application changed to in process. From received for sponsorship and in process for PR. I don't know if they only play with us or actually working on our applications. We are July 24.

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Update; today my both application changed to in process. From received for sponsorship and in process for PR. I don't know if they only play with us or actually working on our applications. We are July 24.
Mine is still Application received/In process. Hopefully it's going to change soon.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
He said the same to you. That had been approved, and that soon the email would arrive.
Yes she said it is approved but not dispatched and soon they will email and dispatch. Plzz let me know once u get the email . Iam hopeful this week will get it . What is status on your online account.

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017
Hello. I didn link my application, coz it didn't work. They received my application Sep 28. I check the ststus my paper, last Friday and said medical received. Just want to know if how long will I wait if I pass or failed my medical. And what's the next step afterwards?

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
I have the same issue, I am October 18,2017 applicant, it shows that they are reviewing my medical results,the change occurred yesterday Friday evening, the only thing different is that I never received a medical request, and I never did an immigration medical exam, cant wait till Monday so I can call them.
Did you manage to call them? it turned out they made a mistake on mine, I got a medical request today.

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017
Did you manage to call them? it turned out they made a mistake on mine, I got a medical request today.
No. I don't know the number to call, and I used a representative, my sister but she's out of the country right now, so I don't know what 's next

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
in some cases ircc recycle old medical results. if you never left the country after the original med exam, it's totally possible. however, there's still a possibility of them requesting a new med exam closer to your landing.
Thank you so much for your reply. Just like what I worried, it turned out they made a mistake. I received a medical request this morning. There are only 6 panel physicians in my province, two of them are no longer doing medicals,but CIC website didn't update. With the four options I have, two of them said they are booked till June, I'd better contact other three. One doesn't answer calls and emails. The last one charges 195 dollars just for booking an appointment! This is so ridiculous. I don't know what i am supposed to do right now.