App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Congratulations,Yulia!Very happy for youKeep us updated;)
Thank you Elena! The next day my Ecas was showing DM on sponsor's side as well. So I'm just waiting for that interview invitation:):):)Hopefully soon:) I'll keep you posted...

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I'd like to know the timeline / in order of the process as some people are getting "this" first before "that" which should have been "after".
Here's what I understand so far: (please correct me if I'm wrong) Thanks.

1) PR + OWP + inland sponsorship
2) AOR1 - receive in about 2 months
3) Sch. A + PCC - request usually about 2-3 months
4) OWP - receive in ~4 months
5) Medical Exam - request in about 6-7 months
6) SA - about 10-11 months
7) AIP - about 10-11 months
8) DM - about 11-12 months
9) landing interview - usually on 11th or 12th month
10) PR card - receive around 12th month
PR CARD comes approximately 6 weeks after landing.

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

Snibbles

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
upfront - 18-10-2017
Hey

Just want to know! Was your case like your application returned due to insufficient funds from CPC Mississauga and sent again to Vegreville for processing or you cleared at your first shot? Some early December applicants have not got their OWP's yet !
If you submitted the wrong fee and had to resend, you are placed at the beginning of the queue again. So if you submitted originally in December, and had it returned to you in January with missing fees, your real submission date is whenever you mail the application back with completed fees. The processing time is 3 months from resubmission.

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Just checked mycic account and my PR CARD has been approved. I became a permanent resident on January 25 2018, and my card got approved March 06, 2018. Just over a month. This is also to encourage those planning to travel after your landing.
I can't like this post enough!!! My landing is this Thursday and I have travel booked just after the 2 month waiting period for the PR card.... So I'm crossing fingers it was be painless process and will be able to go on my trip :p Let us know how long your card takes to be received after it was approved please :)?

Reactions: Noslord2003

yudayter

Jun 12, 2016
Hi everyone,
i need some help and advice please!!!!
my husbands hold OWP till June,2018 and temp visa extension till June,2018.
his passport expiring in June 6, 2018. We still awaiting for Sponsorship approval letter(since August 17,2017),can he reapply for OWP and temporary visa extension?if yes how soon he need to do it?
Im not sure if he will get pr approval before August,2018.
thank you all for any suggestions.

Matej

Apr 7, 2017
Ok, my process is going and the interview was scheduled for the very end of the month. Thank you everyone for your support and sharing the information.

...Got 2 papers last week - Confirmation of interview date and draft of CoPR. Have several questions now (for those who passed this stage already).

1. Is the landing interview mostly about confirming the information on this CoPR draft? Or something additional?
2. In the instructions they wrote I will need to send the signed copies of CoPR draft to the by mail? Is that how it's usually done?
Because, I believe, most people wrote they signed the papers, scanned them and sent. And got the document back the same way (signed by officer, stamped, scanned and sent back to MyCIC).

Any other suggestions/information in preparation for the interview? Can people have somebody to translate for them if they don't speak English well?

Reactions: joannet and knidz

knidz

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, my process is going and the interview was scheduled for the very end of the month. Thank you everyone for your support and sharing the information.

...Got 2 papers last week - Confirmation of interview date and draft of CoPR. Have several questions now (for those who passed this stage already).

1. Is the landing interview mostly about confirming the information on this CoPR draft? Or something additional?
2. In the instructions they wrote I will need to send the signed copies of CoPR draft to the by mail? Is that how it's usually done?
Because, I believe, most people wrote they signed the papers, scanned them and sent. And got the document back the same way (signed by officer, stamped, scanned and sent back to MyCIC).

Any other suggestions/information in preparation for the interview? Can people have somebody to translate for them if they don't speak English well?
I received the same thing and having trouble to print it on a legal size paper....

sakura_hana17

Feb 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
28-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Request
05-02-2018
Med's Done....
08-02-2018
Interview........
03-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-05-2019
Hi everyone,
i need some help and advice please!!!!
my husbands hold OWP till June,2018 and temp visa extension till June,2018.
his passport expiring in June 6, 2018. We still awaiting for Sponsorship approval letter(since August 17,2017),can he reapply for OWP and temporary visa extension?if yes how soon he need to do it?
Im not sure if he will get pr approval before August,2018.
thank you all for any suggestions.
Hi! I’m actually in the same situation - my old passport’s expiry date was March, 2018 and I got the OWP till the same date. I sent the application under my old passport in late May and renewed my passport in July. I have applied for a new OWP in January - 2 months before the current one expires. I still haven’t received the new one yet but I can still live and work in Canada under implied status (I checked with CIC) so now I am waiting for the new OWP and PR process to be done at the same time :) hope this helps!

Reactions: Noslord2003

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I can't like this post enough!!! My landing is this Thursday and I have travel booked just after the 2 month waiting period for the PR card.... So I'm crossing fingers it was be painless process and will be able to go on my trip :p Let us know how long your card takes to be received after it was approved please :)?
It came the next day, so it'll be at most 6 weeks wait time from landing to Pr card arrival.. don't worry you'll have enough time to go for your trip

Reactions: Emily89