+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Someone with AOR 9 dec got his work permit last week so may be they r processing dec applicants
Actually that applicant applied in October, due to some reasons his application sent back. So he resend it in December. That’s how get got his work permit approved

Last edited:

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone
Application receive on may 25 2017
OWP received
Medical-passes ( was sent along the file)
Background check - not applicable
I didn’t receive request for PCC and schedule A till December. Same sent in Dec and I received confirmation on Dec 19 from cic that PCC and schedule A was received. However, since then there is no change in the background check. Its just says not applicable. I called cic they just said documents were received.
I see people has mentioned background check says action required or in process. Why it says “not applicable”, even documents were received.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hello everyone
Application receive on may 25 2017
OWP received
Medical-passes ( was sent along the file)
Background check - not applicable
I didn’t receive request for PCC and schedule A till December. Same sent in Dec and I received confirmation on Dec 19 from cic that PCC and schedule A was received. However, since then there is no change in the background check. Its just says not applicable. I called cic they just said documents were received.
I see people has mentioned background check says action required or in process. Why it says “not applicable”, even documents were received.
i think it stays as not applicable until they started your background check. mine is the same, not applicable since i submitted police check last december. then last week only it changed to in process.

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
I see people have sent in OWP along with PR application which I have. I was able to link the app but I see people saying they were able to link OWP. Are we to expect another app number for OWP to link, or we will see that in the account we’ve already linked to?

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
I see people have sent in OWP along with PR application which I have. I was able to link the app but I see people saying they were able to link OWP. Are we to expect another app number for OWP to link, or we will see that in the account we’ve already linked to?
You will not getting any AOR for OWP. You need to linked in with your UCI number along with your surname option. Also try everyday not more than 4 time

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
I've been having a hard time linking my OWP application to myCIC. I've tried several times already with the same information as what I passed on paper. I typed the exact town and city where I was born -- same in the paper application. Still won't work though.

Any tips on this?

Kriestyn

Feb 3, 2018
I've been having a hard time linking my OWP application to myCIC. I've tried several times already with the same information as what I passed on paper. I typed the exact town and city where I was born -- same in the paper application. Still won't work though.

Any tips on this?
Hi! I'd been thru a lots of difficulties linking my application as well, But afte I did it, What I did is in Application details I used combination of :
*Family name , given name, and Date of Birth ( I did'nt use my Application No. or UCI ) It's works for me
* Then in Applicant's personal information you will noticed: Please enter city and country of birth, or passport information. Meaning to say
You can use either one, I Had trouble putting my COUNTRY OF BIrth, What I did Is leave it blank don't put any information in this area , I put 1 space inside of the box of City/ Town of birth and the next box will remain Please SElect
* Passport information will be completely Filled Up

* Evrything will be filled up until to the last section asking HOW many Family members are included in this application. I put 4, (2 children ,myself, and Sponsor) Although in my paper application when I submitted I put only 3 . I hope it will be help.

Gennaro2805

Jun 6, 2017
How are Quebecers spouses' PRs moving along?

Applied: Jan 2017; app received Jan 24, but on the main page says: Date Submitted: February 18, 2017
OWP received in April
Medical passed in May
last I heard was in mid-december when they requested my CSQ (which I received back in April as well, but the copy never made it to them); resent and confirmed in Jan. 2018

So...now what? Do I call? Do I wait?
February 6th recieved and AOR on the 21st same as you but they never re-request mu CSQ. Only thing I find strange is, I am like the only person here whom they transferred my file to the Montreal immagration IRCC office. Unless maybe you as well.

joannet

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
February 6th recieved and AOR on the 21st same as you but they never re-request mu CSQ. Only thing I find strange is, I am like the only person here whom they transferred my file to the Montreal immagration IRCC office. Unless maybe you as well.
How do you know they transferred it?

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hi, everyone. I'm just writing to share information about how my application is going so far.

I'm a December 13 applicant. We sent OWP + PR to CPC Mississauga.
AOR Received: January 26
Able to link PR to CIC account: January 28
Able to link OWP to CIC account: February 8
Schedule A + Police certificate sent: January 30

The PR status still Your Action Is Required
and the Review of additional documents is The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

The OWP status is Submitted
Where do you see OWP in your CIC account? We sent the OWP with the PR to CPC Mississauga. We submitted the Sch A and PCC the same day we linked the application. The Sch A and PCC status is still "your action is required" even though it was submitted a week ago. I don't see OWP anywhere in the CIC account. Please help. We're anxious to get it before my wife's visitor visa expires in April.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Where do you see OWP in your CIC account? We sent the OWP with the PR to CPC Mississauga. We submitted the Sch A and PCC the same day we linked the application. The Sch A and PCC status is still "your action is required" even though it was submitted a week ago. I don't see OWP anywhere in the CIC account. Please help. We're anxious to get it before my wife's visitor visa expires in April.
you have to link the OWP separately. you can usually do that a few days, sometimes even weeks after linking the PR application. there is no application number that will be sent to you. you have to open your mycic account and search the application using your last name or country of birth-exactly what you’ve written in the forms.

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

HomeAgain17

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
Doc's Request.
06-11-17
AOR Received.
31-10-17
Interview........
14-09-2018
LANDED..........
14-09-2018
Anyone know the latest OWP approved?

marcewang

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hi, everyone. I'm just writing to share information about how my application is going so far.

I'm a December 13 applicant. We sent OWP + PR to CPC Mississauga.
AOR Received: January 26
Able to link PR to CIC account: January 28
Able to link OWP to CIC account: February 8
Schedule A + Police certificate sent: January 30

The PR status still Your Action Is Required
and the Review of additional documents is The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

The OWP status is Submitted

Hi ! for your OWP, is your application type appear as "online application"? I applied in paper not online