+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
Happened to me so many times! I called CIC to give me the right information and just one try, it worked and finally linked my app to my account. Just give them a call ( have to wait more than 30mins) but patience is necessary :)
Thank you! it worked, the wait wasnt that bad.

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone one. I'm sponsoring my husband. He uploaded schedule A on Jan 16 and until now he sees "action required" and no other update. PCC was not asked as he sent it with the application.
We're starting to get worried. Could you please help us and tell us if this is normal?
Thanks

Reactions: Angel1029

joannet

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hello everyone one. I'm sponsoring my husband. He uploaded schedule A on Jan 16 and until now he sees "action required" and no other update. PCC was not asked as he sent it with the application.
We're starting to get worried. Could you please help us and tell us if this is normal?
Thanks
Call them. Sometimes there are glitches.

Reactions: Leogirl22

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Thanks
I've submitted my schedule A too and it still says action required and I've read other people have seen the same. As long as there's no action for you to take and in the supporting documents part it says you've uploaded the file I don't think there's anything to worry about. My guess is that it might say "action required" until the deadline for supplying the document!

Angel1029

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks
we are on the same page i also did submit my pcc together wth my application and they only ask the sched a and i uploaded it still action required till now since july . but i call the cic in phone around sept about it and they say nothing to worry i submited evrything and its just a comp glitch. so no need to worry...

Can_loves_Aus

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
hah same here (but time was 8:00pm)...same timelines too...maybe we have the same person reviewing lol
probably!!! Well what a relief.. and ours seemed to beat the typical timeline of 6-8 weeks.
I believe after we upload the PCC and schedule A it will be another few months of waiting before medical request..

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Approximately how long after you receive AOR will med request come? Looking through the forums it looks like months...
can be as little as 4 months. although some people are receiving it closer to the 1- year mark. I got mine 9 months after my app was received.