Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Anyone knows what to do if both work permit and visitor permit extension got both approved?
I'm wondering if it going to be a problem. Should i withdraw the visitor permit or ignore it?
TIA!

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
Hey guys, I just received my CSQ and am wondering if they want us to upload it to our CIC account online? If so then do they eventually have a slot there to upload it because I don't see one at the moment but I did just get the approval yesterday.

Also another question, I read in my CSQ that it says I can apply for Quebecs health coverage, RAMQ, as long as I have my CSQ and have proof that my PR application is in process. Is this true or do I need to wait to have my it approved with PR card?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: SunnyK17

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Thank you. Did you update anything on it? I updated some details, this time I indicated every single detail, like where I was during my summer vacations when I was in university etc.

i just doubled checked all my info was correct, made a few minor changes. The form has changed a bit since we submitted last year, and the agent on the phone said to use the form that was linked in the message sent to my account so we used that and filled it out again just to be sure. I had made a very detailed account of my travels, as i have done a lot and wanted to make sure all the dates were correct and there was no gaps. I included that too. My thoughts were it's safe to send too much info then not enough..

efecntrk

Dec 7, 2017
i just doubled checked all my info was correct, made a few minor changes. The form has changed a bit since we submitted last year, and the agent on the phone said to use the form that was linked in the message sent to my account so we used that and filled it out again just to be sure. I had made a very detailed account of my travels, as i have done a lot and wanted to make sure all the dates were correct and there was no gaps. I included that too. My thoughts were it's safe to send too much info then not enough..
Have you heard of anything yet from your application? I am.just wondering them asking me to upload Schedule A delay anything.

Mannpalwinder

Feb 8, 2018
Hi I am a Canadian citizen and I sponsor my husband from India I send his file to Mississauga on Jan 17 but I didn’t receive any email yet and I am a pragnet now where I can send my pregnancy report plz help . M so worried

dreamingkag

Nov 7, 2014
We did ours in Philippine consulate. Did a messy fingerprints too as they are still using ink. It came as green as we requested it for immigration purposes. You should do it in the consulate. They will file you nbi then notarized someone to get it for you back home and sent it to your address in Canada or where you are currently living.
This is exactly what I did, I went to the Philippines Embassy and they did that as well (messy ink etc for the fingerprint) but when I sent it to Philippines to get the NBI Clearance they told me that it is the "blue form" now and not the green one. (New system).. And no matter what I do, they don't give the green form anymore.

When did you get yours?

dreamingkag

Nov 7, 2014
I just submitted it as is and will just have to wait for CIC if they will accept it. Honestly, I can't do anything about it anymore because they started rolling out that multipurpose clearance only 4 months ago. I hope CIC is aware of the change.
They mentioned though on the note (when I get it first on the PH Consulate) to make sure to add a fingerprint once you receive it back from PH before sending it to CIC.

dreamingkag

Nov 7, 2014
I'm trying to link my application online and it keeps stating that my application cant be found. I'm entering all the correct information. Do i have to wait a few days after getting my AOR? Now my account is locked out for 24 hrs because ive exceeded the 5 attempts.
Happened to me so many times! I called CIC to give me the right information and just one try, it worked and finally linked my app to my account. Just give them a call ( have to wait more than 30mins) but patience is necessary :)

brille_sky

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
This is exactly what I did, I went to the Philippines Embassy and they did that as well (messy ink etc for the fingerprint) but when I sent it to Philippines to get the NBI Clearance they told me that it is the "blue form" now and not the green one. (New system).. And no matter what I do, they don't give the green form anymore.

When did you get yours?
hi igot my nbi ( december 12,2017) its multi-purpose clearance but still green.

Last edited:

Aob-Dtd

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
hi igot my nbi ( december 12,2017) its multi-purpose clearance but still green.
I got my clearance from Philippines just this January through my representative who is my dad. Im not sure what color it was, cause it is in the mail and still on the way. Will let u know once I receive it.

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Just want to ask,
When did they usually request for the Schedule A and police certificate?
Hie .... same thing happened to me .... I got AOR not police clearance... then I clld cic and was told that they forgot to send me correspondence and then i got it next day of calling them .... if you donot get it after 24 hours cll them and cll in morning 7.30 am of Canada time .... wait will be 5 mins only ... they say they open at 8 but I always cll at 7.30 and within 5 min I am able to talk .