AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
those who got their status changed to “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility” - check your mycic account. mine is now approved. awhile ago it was just reviewing eligibility.
Congrats

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I am landing at Etobicoke
Applied feb 9 2017
Medical June 2017
Aip Jan 17 2018
SA Jan 18 2018
Interview Feb 8th
It's pretty much over. Just go and sign your document

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
Hi guys! I just landed today! I'm a Feb 10 2017 applicant. I am finally a PR! Thank you for everyone's contribution in this group.
Congratulations.

Reactions: EGH

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
I called my friend who's working in our NBI and told me the same thing (the new system).

What did you do about the fingerprint? Did you do it yourself before submitting it to CIC?
I just submitted it as is and will just have to wait for CIC if they will accept it. Honestly, I can't do anything about it anymore because they started rolling out that multipurpose clearance only 4 months ago. I hope CIC is aware of the change.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
We did ours in Philippine consulate. Did a messy fingerprints too as they are still using ink. It came as green as we requested it for immigration purposes. You should do it in the consulate. They will file you nbi then notarized someone to get it for you back home and sent it to your address in Canada or where you are currently living.
When did you get your NBI clearance? Because NBI only started releasing this multipurpose clearance on October 3 of last year.

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Okay, No idea what IEC is. I already have GCKey acct. I thought that I was supposed to get some kind of notification or email but I never did. But ok! My sponsor havent heard anything yet.
Maybe when you already have a GCKey account they don't send AOR to your e-mail but just in your account. Which is a little weird because you have to link it before you receive notifications.

And IEC is International Experience Canada program. Basically working holiday visa.

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Maybe when you already have a GCKey account they don't send AOR to your e-mail but just in your account. Which is a little weird because you have to link it before you receive notifications.

And IEC is International Experience Canada program. Basically working holiday visa.
No that's not true. I already had a GCKey account (because I'd applied for visitor visa before) but I still got an email with my application number and instructions to link my application!

sk21

Jun 9, 2017
That is very strange that you haven't heard anything about your OWP yet... I would definitely give them a call to see what's going on - there must be some problem as if all was in order then you would have had OWP approval by now, well and truly. It may be that you were out of status, so you may have to wait until AIP (Approval in Prinicipal) before you get your OWP, which is near the end of the process.... :(
We had applied for a PGWP on July 24 2017, sent the PR + OWP application on July 31 2017 and received by CIC on August 3 2017. Current Study Visa was expiring July 31 2017. We should have been on Implied Status pending the PGWP application.

I gave the CIC a call last week and was told I need to be put as a representative on the file if I would like information on the application(I'm the sponsor). So we sent in that through IRCC Webforms, now need to wait for it to be accepted before I can call again. It's very frustrating- I am unable to link the OWP and no news, been over 6 months since we applied. :(

newcan1

Jan 13, 2018
I'm trying to link my application online and it keeps stating that my application cant be found. I'm entering all the correct information. Do i have to wait a few days after getting my AOR? Now my account is locked out for 24 hrs because ive exceeded the 5 attempts.

Last edited:

efecntrk

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all,

I was asked for Schedule A form. I was wondering am I getting closer to be approved? How long does it usually take to hear back after you have submitted the form? Thank you very much.

MountainAB

Jan 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
Hi all,

I was asked for Schedule A form. I was wondering am I getting closer to be approved? How long does it usually take to hear back after you have submitted the form? Thank you very much.
HI! So far, the schedule A has been the first step of your process after linking your application online. Then, after you submit it I believe it takes months for you to here something from them again, and most likely that will be the meds request. ;)

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Hi guys, my OWP has been approved today! My PR and OWP app was received last December 09, 2017. Got my AOR on January 24 and uploaded Sched A on January 29. This was unexpectedly fast!

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
I am a March applicant, I already submitted my Medicals actually. Is this strange?
I am in a similar position, Feb 28 2017 applicant. I was asked for my Sch A and background check again (an IRCC agent told me it is normal for them to ask for an updated Sch A), apparently they asked me in March last year but there is a glitch in the system where some people (including me) did not receive messages. They finally asked me again in January this year, so I have submitted an updated Sch A and all police certificates. I just spoke with an agent on the phone today and they confirmed they have received all my documents and they are now reviewing my background check. The agent told me that sometimes the status does not update on your MYCIC account for several days, sometimes not at all...

Best of luck to you