Med's Request
05-02-2018
Med's Done....
08-02-2018
Interview........
03-05-2019
LANDED..........
03-05-2019
I finally received the medical exam request yesterday. I had been waiting for this for so long. I am a May applicant and hope other people who are applying around the same time will be getting their request soon!

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Decision Made.. Application received Feb 27th 2017

Any idea how long will it take for further steps?
depends on how busy your landing office is. from a couple of days to a few weeks...

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to get a NBI Clearance and finally got one (Need a Philippines NBI Clearance). But the purpose says "multi-purpose clearance" and it is colour blue. As what I can remember, in the CIC website they mentioned that it needs to be color green and other color will not be accepted. I called the NBI Office and they told me that it is the new system and everyone is notified.

Should I go ahead submitting this NBI Clearance to my PR-Spousal application?

Also, the form didn't have my fingerprint. Should I go to PH Consulate here in Canada to have it done or can I do it myself? Thank you.
didn’t you have your fingerprints done to a consulate and send that form to the Philippines? i don’t know what’s the process now but that’s how i did it before. filled up a form with fingerprints taken and sent it to the Philippines and an authorized representative processed it for me.

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
Hey guys, I saw today that for my OWP application on my CIC account under the review of eligibility it changed from "we are processing your application and will update you when we begin reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements".

Does anyone have an estimate on how long theirs was in that stage before approval? I am an October 26th applicant and figured I would be receiving it by the end of this month (hopefully!)

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hey guys, I saw today that for my OWP application on my CIC account under the review of eligibility it changed from "we are processing your application and will update you when we begin reviewing your eligibility" to "we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements".

Does anyone have an estimate on how long theirs was in that stage before approval? I am an October 26th applicant and figured I would be receiving it by the end of this month (hopefully!)
wow. as per others experience, once it changed to “we are reviewing your eligibility”, it should be approved in a couple of days! one applicant exactly said he got it approved two days after it changed! It’s coming!

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
wow. as per others experience, once it changed to “we are reviewing your eligibility”, it should be approved in a couple of days! one applicant exactly said he got it approved two days after it changed! It’s coming!
Whoa, that would be awesome!! not just for me but for you too since your not too far behind me!

Ill most definitely keep you updated!

Reactions: marvz21

aham1991

Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
02-11-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017

Hey, i saw your post and check my owp and it also says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements” as well!

Didn’t even realize when it changed. Thank you for pointing out.
I’m from Nov2 2017, hope we hear good news soon!!

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hey, i saw your post and check my owp and it also says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements” as well!

Didn’t even realize when it changed. Thank you for pointing out.
I’m from Nov2 2017, hope we hear good news soon!!
i just checked mine and changed too to “we are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirements”

HomeAgain17

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
Doc's Request.
06-11-17
AOR Received.
31-10-17
Interview........
14-09-2018
LANDED..........
14-09-2018
Exciting @spacemonkey1o1!! Hope it comes very soon now!

Reactions: spacemonkey1o1