+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Catzzz

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys!
I sent in my application for extension of OWP. My work place is asking for AOR for this. Does anyone know if CIC will email us when they start working on the OWP, or if I have to check online through mycic account?
Thanks!
Call CIC. They will then send you an email about implied status for the OWP extension. You can print the email together with the following documents.

Proof of implied status:

It is recommended that you provide these documents to prove that you have implied status:

• Your expired immigration document,
  • A copy of the application to extend your stay sent to the Case Processing Centre before the expiration date of your status,
  • (If the application was submitted online) A copy of the Confirmation of Online Application Transmission message in your online account,
  • A copy of the fee payment receipt included with the application, and
  • (If applicable) A delivery confirmation from the postal service provider used to send the application.

Reactions: D_App and abcdmud

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
How did you linked without AOR ? I have tried everything didn’t go well for me
Try using the option "Last Name, First Name, and Date of Birth". Supply those 3 information then complete the drop-down options for the type of permit. Click "Search" right away then it will show you which information you need to fill. NOT the ones with the asterisks but the ones with arrows.

By the way, were you able to link your Spousal Sponsorship application already? When did you send your application? If it's within the dates that are currently receiving AOR's, you may be able to link it. If not, you should probably wait awhile.

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Try using the option "Last Name, First Name, and Date of Birth". Supply those 3 information then complete the drop-down options for the type of permit. Click "Search" right away then it will show you which information you need to fill. NOT the ones with the asterisks but the ones with arrows.

By the way, were you able to link your Spousal Sponsorship application already? When did you send your application? If it's within the dates that are currently receiving AOR's, you may be able to link it. If not, you should probably wait awhile.
Thanks for the help, and yes CIC received my file 15th of December. What i heard somome from December 13th received AOR. So i was trying to linked without AOR

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Thanks for the help, and yes CIC received my file 15th of December. What i heard somome from December 13th received AOR. So i was trying to linked without AOR
That was me. :) I was able to link both applications yesterday without difficulties after receiving my AOR.

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Everybody,

My first post :)

I live in Toronto on PR and we are planning to send the inland spousal sponsorship application for my wife. She currently lives with me on open work permit (she studied here and received three year OWP). She is 1 month pregnant now and I hope the medical request will be before she gives birth and we will have to delay it due to the X-ray problem. Do you think I should include a note regarding this in my application package informing them about the pregnancy?

thanks
Alwin

Reactions: Noslord2003

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Hello Everybody,

I live in Toronto on PR and we are planning to send the inland spousal sponsorship application for my wife. She currently lives with me on open work permit (she studied here and received three year OWP). She is 1 month pregnant now and I hope the medical request will be before she gives birth and we will have to delay it due to the X-ray problem. Do you think I should include a note regarding this in my application package informing them about the pregnancy?

thanks
Alwin

You'll most likely deliver the baby before medical request comes in.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello Everybody,

thanks
Alwin
I don't think you have to include a note because in form IMM 5532 question #10, it already asks if either of you is pregnant.

priyasharma

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Peeps!
I am just not able to link my OWP application. I re-applied for it on 20th November as it was returned due to insufficient funds. My husband already has PR so I am applying under inland spouse sponsorship. I tried various combinations but no luck!
Please help!

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello Peeps!
I am just not able to link my OWP application. I re-applied for it on 20th November as it was returned due to insufficient funds. My husband already has PR so I am applying under inland spouse sponsorship. I tried various combinations but no luck!
Please help!

This worked for me last night.

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
that's awesome, really happy to know files are moving forward. Did they request you to submit schedule A and PCC?
Yes. That's when I encountered a problem. They sent me the message dated 26 January 2018 and I am required to submit Sched A and PCC on the same day. I will have to phone them on Monday because that can't be right. Maybe the officer handling my case was in a hurry to go home for the weekend. I received my AOR at around 5pm yesterday.