17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
When did u get ur medical request
I did't. In November the status just changed to done, I believe they have used the medical done one year ago for another type of visa.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hi everyone!!!

FEB 2017 Inland applicant here.
Had complete silence from CIC until last week when (What i thought was good news) They wanted a traffic history report from the state i used to live in.... uuugghhhhhh! So much waiting!!! Can this process be over already :(

Seeing a few Feb applicants getting good news is making my anxiety go wild, its been a loooonngggg year haha.
Can someone shed some light??? Is this a good thing?? Am i close to the end?
I have never heard of that neither. As far as I know only criminal convictions are taken in consideration. Traffic violations generally are not the case except of reckless or negligent driving.

The Aussie

Oct 28, 2010
Just a warning for everyone.

I sent in all my info March 2017 and have been slowly going through the process. Waited a few months for my OWP and it never came. Called IRCC and they said it should be on its way. After numerous calls spanning over 6 months it turns out I missed paying the OWP holders fee. I was also told by 3 "representatives" not to worry about extending my visa because I will remain under "implied status". After 10 months of waiting I finally get told because my OWP holders fee wasn't paid until after my visa expired I wont be issued a OWP until after I receive my sponsorship.

Reactions: D_App

Wayfarer

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017

I sent in all my info March 2017 and have been slowly going through the process. Waited a few months for my OWP and it never came. Called IRCC and they said it should be on its way. After numerous calls spanning over 6 months it turns out I missed paying the OWP holders fee. I was also told by 3 "representatives" not to worry about extending my visa because I will remain under "implied status". After 10 months of waiting I finally get told because my OWP holders fee wasn't paid until after my visa expired I wont be issued a OWP until after I receive my sponsorship.
Oh wow.. sorry to hear that.. but at least you should be getting your PR soon!

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi guys,

Quick update - we received the AOR yesterday, Jan 24th. Our PR and OWP application was received on Dec 6th.

Now let's see what happens with the OWP.
Yesterday January 23rd? My application was received Dec 7th so this message gets me really pumped. Do you receive AOR by e-mail or mail?

jonamyt

Oct 23, 2017

Sorry to hear that - sucks not being able to work the whole year

MountainAB

Jan 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
18-12-2017
Does anyone know if it’s possible to apply for a study permit having already the sponsorship application processing?

Thank you!

eduardo.arellano

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello all,

my OWP was approved yesterday (on CIC) and today it says it was udpated, it says its still approve, but says the document is invalid?

im freaking out here, does anybody knows what this means?

thanks!

Haire Gabriela

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Ya same here mailed all mine in October 26th but says date received was October 19th. Have you receive your OWP yet, email confirmation or had it delivered in the mail?
I'm pretty sure they show the date that was on the forms, at least that's what happened to me. I mailed mine on August 22 and it showed August 18 (and that was the date I had on my forms).