31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
dominicantiguan,

Thank you for your reply, yes CSQ means i am in quebec, montreal to be precisse. Yes i applied after Dec 7th and i used new kit application, i know i am still withing time frame but not getting updates drives me crazy. Here is my application timeline

App send Dec 19th 2016
App Rcvd Dec 21st 2016
AOR Rcvd Jan 19th 2017
AOR Sponsor Jan 20th 2017
Application linked on Jan 18th 2017
Technical glitch for Schedule A and PCC OFCOURSE lol
Forms uploaded Feb 13th
Sponsor received email to apply for CSQ for PA on Feb 28th
App sent March 1 st and received March 3rd for Quebec Gov
CSQ received by mail April 11th and sent to cic by email on April 10th
Since then Nothing actually happened

My cic Status is :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I completely understand your frustration. The waiting game can take a toll on anyone, imagine us who's (before dec 7th) applications who are to follow a 26 months timeframe? much more difficult. stay busy! from what I see you're application is at least looked at already which is great. They currently processing applications sent before August 4th 2016.

zahidg

Jul 4, 2017
Hi. I submitted my application on June 13th and on Friday (july 14th), I received AOR. I was able to link my PR application but not the OWP (I followed steps from earlier pages on this discussion but the system wasn't able to find it. Maybe there's another trick?). Or should I give it some time for them to put it on the system

Reactions: Amsadek4u

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed
Hi. I submitted my application on June 13th and on Friday (july 14th), I received AOR. I was able to link my PR application but not the OWP (I followed steps from earlier pages on this discussion but the system wasn't able to find it. Maybe there's another trick?). Or should I give it some time for them to put it on the system
I was able to link mine right away, but as far as I know, sometimes it takes a little more time for them to put your OWP in the system. So just wait a week or two and try again. Also, it might help using different combinations there while linking your application.

Reactions: redpanda505

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Thanks Nina for you reply
I know that spouses are in canada but there lots of stuff are depending on PR card for certain people, health wise, education wise, etc.
Plus as indicated by CIC now Inland and Outland processing is supposed to be done for 80% of the people withing 12 Months, and the face technical glitches and mycic, ecas not updating very often drive me crazy.
Hey, Badi, I hear you! And lots on here empathize with this sorry state of affairs!

I hope you hear some positive news very soon.

egee00

Oct 20, 2012
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Hello. We have sent out our application (sponsorship and owp) last July 14 and received the message that it is in the mailroom yesterday, July 17. I'm getting excited and I hope we got everything right.

Reactions: EGH

sk21

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for being such a collaborative and amazing group, your comments and input have been invaluable when putting together our application. We wish to submit our application tomorrow but want to clarify a few things before we do. We would be indebted for your help!

My husband was attending a university in Eastern Canada until last year (he has a study permit). We were engaged for 6 years and wished to get married, so he transferred to a technical school here in the west for an 8 month certificate program in his field (great program). We didnt let the CIC know as his study permit extension says DLI and doesnt specify (his original permit has the first university's name). He was offered a job right after he finished and has been working there for 2 months. We are applying for OWP and PR. His study permit expires on July 31.
1. Should we declare his employer on his OWP? Write them down as potential employer? Or keep employer as unknown?
2. Will he be allowed to continue working while we wait for OWP after his study permit expires?
3. Should we include a letter of explanation about his employment status?
4. Should we include a letter of explanation about his study program changes?
5. Is there anything we need to do to ensure he is legally allowed to stay in Canada after July 31?
6. Is there anything we can do to ensure he is legally allowed to work in Canada after July 31?

Any replies ASAP would be much appreciated!!

Last edited:

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Has any 2017 inlanders who applied in March or later receive medical request already????

Reactions: Brittanyyyc

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
we did.. mid-march applicant and received medical request last Sunday.
oh wow. I am Mid march as well and havent received it yet. I applied March 13, but no request yet.

Did your status change in my cic account for the medical request?

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh wow. I am Mid march as well and havent received it yet. I applied March 13, but no request yet.

Did your status change in my cic account for the medical request?
we applied March 10th. I am not sure about that as we have a representative for our application. He sent us the IME form to complete the meds. As I mentioned we received it last Sunday, we still haven't done it.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
we applied March 10th. I am not sure about that as we have a representative for our application. He sent us the IME form to complete the meds. As I mentioned we received it last Sunday, we still haven't done it.
Okay mine did come today as well as some other people. Yay

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
After open work permit is received. Does anyone knows what I should be expecting next ? Is it Medicals ? and what is the time frame after receiving open work permit

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
After open work permit is received. Does anyone knows what I should be expecting next ? Is it Medicals ? and what is the time frame after receiving open work permit
Think the next step is background check. If this has already started then next will be medical

What is your timeline?

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Think the next step is background check. If this has already started then next will be medical

What is your timeline?
- Application Confirmation received from cic 04-20-2017
- Email to link application received 5-11-2017.
- Schedule A requested 05-18-2017 ( police certificate submitted with the main document submission )
- OWP 06-18-2017

Do I still need to provide any documentation or are they going to request for more for the background check apart from schedule A and police certificate?

Reactions: KandyK

sk21

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for being such a collaborative and amazing group, your comments and input have been invaluable when putting together our application. We wish to submit our application tomorrow but want to clarify a few things before we do. We would be indebted for your help!

My husband was attending a university in Eastern Canada until last year (he has a study permit). We were engaged for 6 years and wished to get married, so he transferred to a technical school here in the west for an 8 month certificate program in his field (great program). We didnt let the CIC know as his study permit extension says DLI and doesnt specify (his original permit has the first university's name). He was offered a job right after he finished and has been working there for 2 months. We are applying for OWP and PR. His study permit expires on July 31.
1. Should we declare his employer on his OWP? Write them down as potential employer? Or keep employer as unknown?
2. Will he be allowed to continue working while we wait for OWP after his study permit expires?
3. Should we include a letter of explanation about his employment status?
4. Should we include a letter of explanation about his study program changes?
5. Is there anything we need to do to ensure he is legally allowed to stay in Canada after July 31?
6. Is there anything we can do to ensure he is legally allowed to work in Canada after July 31?

Any replies ASAP would be much appreciated!!
We are really stressed. Don't want to make a mistake as it will cost us, his study permit ends on July 31. Please help!!