App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Actually i sponsor my common law partner. We included the pcc in the application package coz we got already from our relatives before we submitted it to IRCC. My problem now is if i didn't linked my account online does it slow the process? Is it really mandatory to linked or it doesn't make any difference? Thanks
i don't know if it's mandatory because some who were having trouble linking received correspondence through mail or e-mail but for sure your application will be processed faster if you link it.

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Thanks sylvain1!
AIP means they're still doing background checks, etc? And does a landing appointment letter always mean a meeting with CIC? and ... is it usually with the sponsored partner only or both?
congrats NinaM. hopefully you see the end of your journey real soon. you're almost there!

Reactions: NinaM

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Thank you itsats!
Very excited, and yet still more waiting...

It's so helpful to see everyone's updates as they follow a similar journey. Keeping faith for us all!

Reactions: Aimor27 and itsats

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
i would say yes. along with your uci and app number the letter would say your application was received. next thing you would generally expect is a pcc and schedule a request.
application received May5 , and i did not received AOR yet, and some people sent on may 8 but received AOR, that means that my application has been sent back to me????

iamtamtam

May 1, 2017
So we are part of the batch of applicants that did not receive any correspondence through myCIC to upload our Sch A and PCC's. After calling IRCC in late April, we got confirmation that the correspondence was indeed a request for documentation and that we should upload our documents via the CSE webform. That was May 12th, 2017. We also sent in physical documents by mail which was received in the IRCC mail room May 19th, 2017. Just today, we got an officer to respond to our webform CSE with acknowledgement that our documents were successfully received and attached to our application. So it seems webform queries/document uploads are taking about 3 weeks to process for those in a similar situation.

I guess our next steps are to wait for the background check to process and to find a panel physician to book a medical check at a moments notice.
I'm having the same issue.

May I ask which address did you send your Schedule A by physically mail?

Thanks in advance.

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Included PCC in application package ; requested Schedule A dated June 9,2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017

Thanks in advance.
Hi jiro, you also didn't linked your application?

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
application received May5 , and i did not received AOR yet, and some people sent on may 8 but received AOR, that means that my application has been sent back to me????
Sorry to hear that. But maybe yours in on the way soon. Always check your email and spam folder, sometimes it goes the correspondence there. Goodluck to all of us!

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-06-2017

Thanks in advance.
I didn't link my partners application because we have representative but i register and have mycic account. Are they also send update there what to be submitted next?

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
hello, my wife gonna sponser me , we prepre our documents , i have some question please,
1)

One (1) document from three (3) of the following sets of options:
. Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing both the sponsor and the principal
applicant; (Minimum 1 document).
. Proof of joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document).[/b][/b]
. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification
documents: driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment or
insurance benefits). (Minimum 1 document).[/b]
. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a
public relationship, etc.)

i just have Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself.
. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a
public relationship, etc. i dont Proof of joint utilities accounts or Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements
2) i am will send my application by UPS or purolator courier , which address can i send for because in the immegration site said If you are sending the application by a courier service instead of by mail, use this address (no public drop-offs):

Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Application for spouses or common-law partners (currently living in Canada) applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

my application is inland

thank you sooo much
Hi. On my application, i sent joint residential lease, insurance benefeciaries from my work, joint fido bills, joint ownership of our vehicle and joint insurance policies of our car, letter from friends, in rel in facebook, skype calling, ticket that he visited me and vice versa before we lived together, gifts receipt and photos.

Last edited:

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
Hello,

I have trouble to link my Common-law sponsorship with an OWP application to my account. I already have an account but what it says when I try link the application is: Based on the information you entered, we found no applications..

Can please someone help me :)
I didn't linked mine because if i want to linked it i need to drop first my representative and my lawyer told me there's a lot of technical issues about the linking right now so i just go on the old tradition way which is wait for the email that they will sent on what will do next. So far i just received my partners UCI and application number and my ecas update that my application received.

Reactions: NinaM

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Thanks sylvain1!
AIP means they're still doing background checks, etc? And does a landing appointment letter always mean a meeting with CIC? and ... is it usually with the sponsored partner only or both?
Yes background checks are done when you get a DM letter. But the status might not get updated in the mycic account. In our case, my wife's mycic account was saying "we are reviewing your eligibility" and "we are doing background checks..." (probably not the exact wording, but that was the meaning) until she landed. Having AIP means you met eligibility criteria, having a DM letter means you passed background checks (and medical)...

Regarding the landing interview, yes both must be present. But there is no stress to have with this interview. It last 5-10 minutes maximum, they ask the PA: have you been charged or committed any crime in Canada or anywhere else in the world? Do you have any dependants that are not listed on that application? To the sponsor, they asked: you will have an undertaking engagement of 36 months starting today, do you still want to sponsor your spouse? Then they say congratulations you're now a permanent resident of Canada and they hand you the CoPR document.

Reactions: NinaM and Aimor27

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
Hi jiro, you also didn't linked your application?
We linked our application. Just that the Sch A and PCC request did not come through.

Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-06-2017