Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hi all, CIC received my application on May 16, 2017, I received the IRCC confirmation text message from the mailroom.
I see that based on the timelines most people receive their AOR within a month of the receiving date.
But, what about the email they send before, the one confirming that all documents were complete and they've started processing? Or is that not a thing and you just receive the AOR and nothing before that? (See image below)
we got the exact same thing. email notice saying they received our application on whatever date it was.... Then awhile later we got the Police cert request and the IMM5669, request.. and yesterday I received my Open work permit.. That is all we have received.. no SA no nothing. Nothing saying my application was approved or my wife was approved to be my sponsor.. So I guess getting the Work Permit is a sign that they are moving right along.. We mailed everything to CIC on March 3rd I think it was..

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
If you don't already have a Social Insurance Number, you can go to a service Canada office with your OWP to get one. This is the number your employer will need for Tax purposes.

Thank you for the Information !!

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I received a message in my MyCIC profile, saying:

"Schedule A: You have submitted an incomplete Schedule A Background / Declaration

(IMM5669) form(s). When filling out this form, you must provide details for every month and year since the age of 18 or the past 10 years from the date on which your application was received, whichever is most recent. There can be no gaps in this period of time. You may obtain this form at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf."

When filling my previous Schedule A form I made sure there is no gap in time!!! What is wrong here?

If you open the link above, you'll see, this IMM 5669E form is older than normal and has no verification button. What should I do?
Search for the new form, it should be dated2017, You can fill that electronically and submit it on your cic account.

Raffowl92

Nov 29, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Hi, I submitted common law sponsorship inside Canada on Mar 29, 2017.
I got UCI and file# on April 18, and linked them to website on that day.
Since then, I haven't received any message in my CIC account.
I found that "We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the information that is required."
I haven't received any messages. Should I call at CIC? Should I start prepare Police check and medical exam now?
Thank you for your reply in advance.
We had our app received on Mar 22 and we got both AORs on April 3rd/4th and linked out application the same day. When we check ecas, it says they sent correspondence on April 4th with the same message as you got. So we think it is just the AOR they are talking about because we have not received anything else asking for documents and neither the ecas system, online account or emails say anything about our sched A or police or med requests yet. So if it's the same for both of us, I don't think it's an error, just still processing.

mlabella

May 9, 2017
Mississauga
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
We had our app received on Mar 22 and we got both AORs on April 3rd/4th and linked out application the same day. When we check ecas, it says they sent correspondence on April 4th with the same message as you got. So we think it is just the AOR they are talking about because we have not received anything else asking for documents and neither the ecas system, online account or emails say anything about our sched A or police or med requests yet. So if it's the same for both of us, I don't think it's an error, just still processing.
Hi. have the same problem, you need to call to CIC, they said me that I need to sent a technical issue in my online account. I sumit it yesterday.
I submitted sponsorship inside Canada on Apr 17, 2017
App Filed 17/04/2017
App Rec'd 20/04/2017
AOR PA 11/05/2017
AOR Spo 12/05/2017
ECAS link 15/05/2017
I received: We sent you correspondence on May 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Good luck...

mlabella

May 9, 2017
Mississauga
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
Hi. have the same problem, you need to call to CIC, they said me that I need to sent a technical issue in my online account. I sumit it yesterday.
I submitted sponsorship inside Canada on Apr 17, 2017
App Filed 17/04/2017
App Rec'd 20/04/2017
AOR PA 11/05/2017
AOR Spo 12/05/2017
ECAS link 15/05/2017
I received: We sent you correspondence on May 13, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Good luck...
They said that the documents are police certificate and schedule A

lizzielino

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
05-04-2017
Doc's Request.
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
I think you should call IRCC to confirm that please or even take a screenshot of correspondence and report it as a technical difficulty since u didn't get any mail. You can ask them to resend the email, from your timeline( if u look at the spreadsheet) you are supposed to have gotten request for Schedule A , medicals and PCC by now.

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
I think you should call IRCC to confirm that please or even take a screenshot of correspondence and report it as a technical difficulty since u didn't get any mail. You can ask them to resend the email, from your timeline( if u look at the spreadsheet) you are supposed to have gotten request for Schedule A , medicals and PCC by now.
Hi, where is the link to the spreadsheet?

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Hello All, my first submission was returned and I resent it. The second submission was received at CIC on May 1. So far, I haven't received the AOR. I see that someone from May 2 has received the AOR. How does this work? Aren't AORs secquential? People who sent the application first would receive AOR/ have application returned first than the others? So if May 2 applicant received the AOR on May 18, I should have received it on May 17? Is this ok, maybe my file is still under review or is it getting retuned, hence I will just receive the returned file in 7-10 days? I'm getting so stressed now! I can't face my file getting returned a second time!

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
Hello All, my first submission was returned and I resent it. The second submission was received at CIC on May 1. So far, I haven't received the AOR. I see that someone from May 2 has received the AOR. How does this work? Aren't AORs secquential? People who sent the application first would receive AOR/ have application returned first than the others? So if May 2 applicant received the AOR on May 18, I should have received it on May 17? Is this ok, maybe my file is still under review or is it getting retuned, hence I will just receive the returned file in 7-10 days? I'm getting so stressed now! I can't face my file getting returned a second time!
I am in the same situation. My first submission had been returned and I resent it. The mailing room received it on 3rd of May, right after that guy in the inland spreadsheet, he gets his AOR on May 18 while I have none so far.
I can only assume that either he's more lucky with a person who's processing his application and things will go faster for him or our application would be returned again.
I don't want it to be returned either especially when I had fulfilled their first request and submitted second pack according with everything they asked me for.

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
I am in the same situation. My first submission had been returned and I resent it. The mailing room received it on 3rd of May, right after that guy in the inland spreadsheet, he gets his AOR on May 18 while I have none so far.
I can only assume that either he's more lucky with a person who's processing his application and things will go faster for him or our application would be returned again.
I don't want it to be returned either especially when I had fulfilled their first request and submitted second pack according with everything they asked me for.
It's so killing! Sitting at home and doing nothing, just checking emails for the AOR, every second minute! I hope we get the AOR soon! Thanks for your reply ZhabaHulk, I feel a little better now!

ZhabaHulk

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Airdrie, Canada
Category........
Other
It's so killing! Sitting at home and doing nothing, just checking emails for the AOR, every second minute! I hope we get the AOR soon! Thanks for your reply ZhabaHulk, I feel a little better now!
You're very welcome! <3
You have no idea how your post help me to realize that I am not only one :rolleyes: cause im checking my and my hubbys emails every minute too and weekends don't make it easier.

Ingridflores

May 15, 2017
Hey, my application was also received on May 2nd and I have no AOR so far. I hope it's everything ok with it!

Reactions: ZhabaHulk