Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Pearl1 said:
i guess right time to do the medical is shortly after SA. what say about that ?

we did not submit the medical yet. should we just wait until we hear on SA ?
The right time to do the medical is when CIC sends a message through myCIC with a IMM 1017 attached.

The IMM 1017 has an IME # on it. That number, when submitted, triggers an event that signals priority to the regional medical officer, and the CIC officer. They are waiting for that event when they send the medical request.

When you do the medical without IMM 1017, there is no IME. Also, as of late, doctors are not allowing patients to book for PR medicals without having their IMM 1017.

So, just find a local panel physician, and be prepared to book as soon as you get the paperwork..

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone. I have submitted my inland spousal sponsorship application to Mississauga since March. Accordinging to Canada post update. It was delivered on the 22nd of March. But following the update timeline here for the 2017. A lot of people have received their AOR. A lot of people that have submitted there application before and after me. I tried to go on the CIC website to link my account manually but my information was not found. I don't know if I have to wait for CIC to email me first or what the next step is.
Can anyone suggest what I can do next since I have not received mine AOR.
Application delivered to CIC on 22nd March 2017.
I don't know if I have to resubmit the application again or I should just call CIC to see if they have not started working on the application

Mar 9, 2017
Brittanyyyc said:
Hello everyone. I have submitted my inland spousal sponsorship application to Mississauga since March. Accordinging to Canada post update. It was delivered on the 22nd of March. But following the update timeline here for the 2017. A lot of people have received their AOR. A lot of people that have submitted there application before and after me. I tried to go on the CIC website to link my account manually but my information was not found. I don't know if I have to wait for CIC to email me first or what the next step is.
Can anyone suggest what I can do next since I have not received mine AOR.
Application delivered to CIC on 22nd March 2017.
I don't know if I have to resubmit the application again or I should just call CIC to see if they have not started working on the application
Hello there,

Your application might miss some documents so it got returned. My suggestion is wait until you got the returned application, check everything, and mail it back.
Good luck!

Jiro

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
Doc's Request.
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Med's Request
26-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2018
profiler said:
The right time to do the medical is when CIC sends a message through myCIC with a IMM 1017 attached.

The IMM 1017 has an IME # on it. That number, when submitted, triggers an event that signals priority to the regional medical officer, and the CIC officer. They are waiting for that event when they send the medical request.

When you do the medical without IMM 1017, there is no IME. Also, as of late, doctors are not allowing patients to book for PR medicals without having their IMM 1017.

So, just find a local panel physician, and be prepared to book as soon as you get the paperwork..
Would panel physicians give priority to patients with valid IMM1017's? From what you have written it seems so, but here in Toronto just to book regular doctor visits are easily 2-3 weeks and the IRCC only gives us 30 days to respond to medical checks.

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks Freedomandchoice. My application was returned today. CIC agent highlighted the notice of assessment column.
We submitted the notice of assessment for 2015 since my partner have not yet filled his 2016 tax at the time we submitted our application. . I'm wondering if they needed the notice of assessment for assessment for 2016 as the most recent tax evaluation or are they requesting for something else .

Thanks
freedomandchoice said:
Hello there,

Your application might miss some documents so it got returned. My suggestion is wait until you got the returned application, check everything, and mail it back.
Good luck!

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
Brittanyyyc said:
Thanks Freedomandchoice. My application was returned today. CIC agent highlighted the notice of assessment column.
We submitted the notice of assessment for 2015 since my partner have not yet filled his 2016 tax at the time we submitted our application. . I'm wondering if they needed the notice of assessment for assessment for 2016 as the most recent tax evaluation or are they requesting for something else .

Thanks

Hello there.
I submitted my 2015 NOA. i havent filed my tax yet when I sent my application. Application Received April 3, 2017. No news yet.

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
My application was returned today. CIC agent highlighted the notice of assessment column on the checklist.
We submitted the notice of assessment for 2015 since my partner have not yet filled his 2016 tax at the time we submitted our application. . I'm wondering if they needed the notice of assessment for 2016 as the most recent tax evaluation or are they requesting for something else .
Someone help.

Brittanyyyc

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
So sad to hear that. Hopefully they will get back to you soon.
All the best. Thanks.

quote author=airon06 link=topic=468962.msg5940959#msg5940959 date=1492494467]

Hello there.
I submitted my 2015 NOA. i havent filed my tax yet when I sent my application. Application Received April 3, 2017. No news yet.
[/quote]

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brittanyyyc said:
My application was returned today. CIC agent highlighted the notice of assessment column on the checklist.
We submitted the notice of assessment for 2015 since my partner have not yet filled his 2016 tax at the time we submitted our application. . I'm wondering if they needed the notice of assessment for 2016 as the most recent tax evaluation or are they requesting for something else .
Someone help.
we submitted the file on March 10 with 2015 NOA only.

are there no notes ? is it the checklist which has been highlighted ? i can see #5 under supporting documents, but this section says employment/source of support

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Brittanyyyc said:
Someone help.
This is bizarre! We submitted our app with 2015 NOA too! That was the most recent NOA for my wife, as 2016 is not tax is not yet filed!!!

Are you sure NOA is the only thing missing and the only reason for returning your app?

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Profiler and other people, I have PCC and Schedule A ready. I have been waiting for CIC to reply to my technical issue request to update my online profile!!! but nothing yet, I am tired of calling CIC too as it takes more than an hour to get to an agent if I do at all... What should I do?

Should Schedule A and PCC be posted by mail (in paper) or should it be attached online (to technical issues or ...) ? Please help. Thanks.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Brittanyyyc said:

Thanks
I am afraid my application will return too, I have not attached 2016 NOA (because we have until the end of the month to send it), also I have sent the Marriage Certificate LONG FORM and as per what other users are saying is is not acceptable.

Well! It is a little hiccup to delay to your application, but we gotta deal with that... :(

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
marrynated said:
Profiler and other people, I have PCC and Schedule A ready. I have been waiting for CIC to reply to my technical issue request to update my online profile!!! but nothing yet, I am tired of calling CIC too as it takes more than an hour to get to an agent if I do at all... What should I do?

Should Schedule A and PCC be posted by mail (in paper) or should it be attached online (to technical issues or ...) ? Please help. Thanks.
Generally speaking, you need to make sure they have an application before trying to send that in. However, you can always submit documents (with or without a request) by using the IRCC Web Form (Case Specific Enquiry): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.130643663.1959297963.1488291669 .

Additionally, if you have filed, and cannot get them on the phone, and it's desperate, you can always use the last resort -- what I affectionately call the "MP Hammer"; your local MP's office subverts the call centre and gets an officer on the phone immediately. Here is how to find which MP's office you should call: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members enter your postal code, and let the calling commence. Again, this should only be used as the last, last resort.

Reactions: Yakuza_princess

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
profiler said:
Additionally, if you have filed, and cannot get them on the phone, and it's desperate, you can always use the last resort -- what I affectionately call the "MP Hammer"; your local MP's office subverts the call centre and gets an officer on the phone immediately. Here is how to find which MP's office you should call: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members enter your postal code, and let the calling commence. Again, this should only be used as the last, last resort.
I am waiting to try this. LOL.

marrynated

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HInland said:
I am afraid my application will return too, I have not attached 2016 NOA (because we have until the end of the month to send it), also I have sent the Marriage Certificate LONG FORM and as per what other users are saying is is not acceptable.

Well! It is a little hiccup to delay to your application, but we gotta deal with that... :(
Whaaaat?!!! This wouldn't make sense! I'm pretty certain there was another issue with that application...