+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

evafromca

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
No dm letter received,just ecas shows both side dm…
It's really confusing as it seems they are so inconsistent on how they handle cases. My account shows they are still processing, yet I got my letter stating they finished the investigation and I need to wait for an interview appointment from Vancouver. That was on October 1st and not a peep since. Do you have an interview appointment already? Is so, when did your account show DM? Just curious....

My application was received by them on December 8th, so I believe I can't really contact them till then as that is when the year is up, so I just have to wait! Unless someone can correct me on that.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Shock and Amaze but checked the mail and hubby's PR card was in the mail, I'm assuming it came earlier in the week ( sometimes we are bad at checking ) so 3 weeks from landing and card in hand. He was amused that the letter was so friendly and welcoming considering all we had to go through to get it lol. I really have no idea why it came as quickly as it did, for us it has been the only quick thing in the whole process !

evafromca

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Shock and Amaze but checked the mail and hubby's PR card was in the mail, I'm assuming it came earlier in the week ( sometimes we are bad at checking ) so 3 weeks from landing and card in hand. He was amused that the letter was so friendly and welcoming considering all we had to go through to get it lol. I really have no idea why it came as quickly as it did, for us it has been the only quick thing in the whole process !
OMG!!!! So happy for you guys!!!! I was hoping to finalize mine so I can go back to California, where I am from during the winter, so this gives me hope.... :) Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: Danish1371

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Wow! I know it's too much to ask, but I hope I get mine before the year ends. Hahaha!

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Who received landing paper recently from the Vancouver office?? What's the date of your DM on Ecas? I saw lots of applicants same as me are waiting for the DM letter or landing letter from Vancouver. Why that office such slow ..........
Hey I received my landing interview letter on November 5th 2018, and they schedule for November 15th.
DM on ECAS September 28th, actual letter received on October 1st 2018.

Last edited:

uktovancouver

Jul 13, 2017
Vancouver
Hey all. Finally received my landing letter on Oct 11th (Vancouver) .. but still no correspondance for an interview. Anyone else waited this long?

App received - Dec 8th
AOR - Jan 24th
Medical request - June 7th
Eligibility passed - Oct 1st
DM letter - Oct 11th
ECAS states DM

Thanks!

Last edited:

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Hey all. Finally received my landing letter on Oct 11th (Vancouver) .. but still no correspondance for an interview. Anyone else waited this long?

App received - Dec 8th
AOR - Jan 24th
Medical request - June 7th
Eligibility passed - Oct 1st
Landing letter - Oct 11th
ECAS states DM

Thanks!
When did you received your DM letter ? Also when are you landing ?
Yes I have to wait alomost 6 weeks to get appointment letter

angeleyes101

Oct 29, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2017
AOR Received.
March 7, 2017
Med's Request
June 8, 2017
Med's Done....
June 12, 2017
Hi, is there anyone who has DM on both sides on ECAS, but no DM letter and no Landing Letter for about a month now?
Thank You
We received DM on both sides Nov 2 and SA e-mailed to me on Nov 7. We haven't even received AIP as yet.