+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hows the interview? Other than bringing required docs, pics and spouse. What do they ask? How long does it last?
It took less than 10 minutes but the queue was quite long in Edmonton, around an hour and a half. I was asked 4 questions, but I'm trying to remember the other one.

1. Were you charged or convicted of a crime inside or outside Canada?
2. I think it was about using a different name other than the one listed.
3. Were you refused admission or required to leave Canada?
4. Do you have any dependents that are not reported to CIC? Referring to our kids, were they born here?

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Who received landing paper recently from the Vancouver office?? What's the date of your DM on Ecas? I saw lots of applicants same as me are waiting for the DM letter or landing letter from Vancouver. Why that office such slow ..........

Reactions: Yana2017

SsJohn

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-01-2018
Med's Request
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
Finally got my landing appointment from Kitchener office for November 23rd! The wait is almost over!
I got the same landing appointment just now. I guess the Kitchener office just sent out a group of emails.
My first appointment was October 12th which I couldn't attend so I requested to reschedule it and finally got the new appointment today for Nov. 23rd! It took them a month to reschedule it! The interesting thing is the original appointment letter came in my mailbox and this one is just an email. So for those who are wondering if you'll receive a letter or email, please check both of them! You never know.

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
I got the same landing appointment just now. I guess the Kitchener office just sent out a group of emails.
My first appointment was October 12th which I couldn't attend so I requested to reschedule it and finally got the new appointment today for Nov. 23rd! It took them a month to reschedule it! The interesting thing is the original appointment letter came in my mailbox and this one is just an email. So for those who are wondering if you'll receive a letter or email, please check both of them! You never know.
So happy for you! And thank you for the heads up! One more place to check LOL. Phone IRCC+ECAS+CIC+EMAIL+MAIL.

Reactions: SsJohn

evafromca

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
anyone gets landing appointment from vancouver office?
Nope.....still waiting and got my DM letter on October 1st. Someone who got theirs around the same time I did got their appointment for next week, but I am still waiting. When did you get your DM letter?

AdaCanada

Sep 27, 2018
Nope.....still waiting and got my DM letter on October 1st. Someone who got theirs around the same time I did got their appointment for next week, but I am still waiting. When did you get your DM letter?
No dm letter received,just ecas shows both side dm…