App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Congrats! That’s awesome. What was your time line? Date of application/ date of application received?
Thank you!

Full timeline is on my signature.
Date of application received: Dec 08

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Yaaay! Congratulations! It's cold today. I hope the drive wasn't so bad for you guys.
Thanks! Good luck and congratulations on your interview tomorrow :)

The drive to Edmonton was okay. Back to Fort Mac was not so good lol it was icy and slippery. But all is well! Thanks! :)

Reactions: Danish1371

crystarclear

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Doc's Request.
26-01-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
LANDED..........
06-11-2018
Has anyone had "your action is required" but no new messages nor directions what is that about?
My cic hasn't been updated at all after passed eligibility and receiving DM (it's still states "in process, reviewing eligibility, etc"). This part doesn't bother me as much as Action Required and I have no idea what that is about o_O My fear is that they need something but since cic hasn't been updated, I haven't received that request yet ?
Sometimes it’s just a glitch on their system. I’ve got that same line popped up on my CIC before. As long as you already have DM on both sides, you’re all good. Just wait for the landing letter. Anyway, ECAS is more reliable and updated if you wanna check the status of your application. If you’re still worried, you can try calling the CIC hotline just to be sure.

Reactions: Yana2017

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
Sometimes it’s just a glitch on their system. I’ve got that same line popped up on my CIC before. As long as you already have DM on both sides, you’re all good. Just wait for the landing letter. Anyway, ECAS is more reliable and updated if you wanna check the status of your application. If you’re still worried, you can try calling the CIC hotline just to be sure.
Thank you, I hope that's what it is. I did contact CIC via webform and waiting to hear back. ECAS is showing DM, waiting for the Landing Letter, hope it arrives soon, this last stretch is the worst :)

Reactions: Danish1371

angeleyes101

Oct 29, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2017
AOR Received.
March 7, 2017
Med's Request
June 8, 2017
Med's Done....
June 12, 2017
Has anyone gotten decision made before getting SA? We received on ECAS DM on Nov 2 and on Nov 7 I got an email with SA.

Reactions: Can_loves_Aus

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
I just check status...it says decision made on my side(sponsor)...my husband side sill in process....application received 21 nov.......

any idea... when could i expect for my husband?

Last edited:

northheart

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone landed in Montreal lately? I thought I was supposed to get a specific interview date but the letter I got yesterday is named "Pre Landing" letter and just says to come to the office in Montreal during office hours and before July 10 of next year. Is this normal? And does the CoPR ever come after interview letter? I don't believe I have that yet..

Reactions: SunnyK17

georgesak85

Jul 4, 2018
Yes
Anyone landed in Montreal lately? I thought I was supposed to get a specific interview date but the letter I got yesterday is named "Pre Landing" letter and just says to come to the office in Montreal during office hours and before July 10 of next year. Is this normal? And does the CoPR ever come after interview letter? I don't believe I have that yet..
It's a new way of landing interview. They don't give you a specific time and date. you can just go to their office during the office hours and you will receive the COPR on spot.
After receiving the DM how long did you wait until you received the interview letter?
Congrats!

Reactions: SunnyK17