+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
Any nov applicants still waiting????
November 1, still waiting.
I can see from reading this tread, that there are so many applicants that have not reached their 1 year mark yet, but they are constantly calling, sending web forms, ordering notes, involving their, MPs, ets, this is enough to keep IRCC busy, so they don't process on time, but what can we do?
What I can do, it is to ask those ones, that have not reached their 1 year mark yet, to be patient and let IRCC work according to their schedule, than all of us will get our lending letters on time :)))

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
November 1, still waiting.
I can see from reading this tread, that there are so many applicants that have not reached their 1 year mark yet, but they are constantly calling, sending web forms, ordering notes, involving their, MPs, ets, this is enough to keep IRCC busy, so they don't process on time, but what can we do?
What I can do, it is to ask those ones, that have not reached their 1 year mark yet, to be patient and let IRCC work according to their schedule, than all of us will get our lending letters on time :)))
Agreed!

angeleyes101

Oct 29, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2017
AOR Received.
March 7, 2017
Med's Request
June 8, 2017
Med's Done....
June 12, 2017
Applied on Feb 24, 2017, only received DM on Nov 2... still waiting to see what decision was made

angeleyes101

Oct 29, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb 24, 2017
AOR Received.
March 7, 2017
Med's Request
June 8, 2017
Med's Done....
June 12, 2017
We called, sent follow up, even got our MP's office involved. They kept saying that they are doing background checks. Only saw on ECAS on Nov 2 that it's changed to decision made. we are now waiting for the decision. smh

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
Has anyone had "your action is required" but no new messages nor directions what is that about?
My cic hasn't been updated at all after passed eligibility and receiving DM (it's still states "in process, reviewing eligibility, etc"). This part doesn't bother me as much as Action Required and I have no idea what that is about o_O My fear is that they need something but since cic hasn't been updated, I haven't received that request yet ?