+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Ho

How did you find out your application was sent to Vancouver?
I saw it when I got my GCMS notes. I think other people got that info by calling.

I think most (maybe all) September applications were forwarded to Vancouver - does anyone have info that says otherwise?

Reactions: Layna

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
I saw it when I got my GCMS notes. I think other people got that info by calling.

I think most (maybe all) September applications were forwarded to Vancouver - does anyone have info that says otherwise?
True i am september 13 applicant and my application was sent from mississuga to vancouver.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Do you have an idea what further assessment they're doing? Do you already have SA, AIP at least? I was excited when I was seeing everyone getting their DM on time, now all I see is delays haha
Makes me sad when I see people way after getting landed ... but we are still not at 12 months so waiting somewhat patiently.

Reactions: david_gat88

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM

We ( I am sponsor ) are Sept 11, I actually don't know where it is. But there is nothing on our update. We have a lawyer so they would get the emails.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I'm an October 13th applicant. Sponsor received SA a few hours ago. CIC updated to "We are reviewing your eligibility" Still waiting on AIP and DM. Hope this is a good sign :D
Congrats... may I ask which office sent you the SA email, Mississauga or vancouver? sorry I keep asking this question so many times....lol

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
We got a letter requesting more documents and the end of the letter said it came from
Vancouver. The same with the AIP letter today- it was signed coming from Vancouver.
can i ask what kind of additional documents they ask ?
thanks