+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Prra yes already ,and deferral my lawyer said his going to submit that
Ok. I would like to think that if you get your decision made, there's a chance you won't have to leave! As my representative said, deferral will avoid them from deporting you, as long as IRCC don't reject your application. Just as a side question, when did you apply?

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Ok. I would like to think that if you get your decision made, there's a chance you won't have to leave! As my representative said, deferral will avoid them from deporting you, as long as IRCC don't reject your application. Just as a side question, when did you apply?
13 Jan 2017

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
13 Jan 2017
Hi that is really unfortunate . Did you contact your representative and ask him about any way so that you can deal with Cbsa.
Have you ever refused for refugee or something like that ??
If that’s kinda thing happened then might be the reason that u r having so many difficulties. Otherwise I have read so many cases people are out status and dealing with Cbsa got permanent residency

Reactions: david_gat88

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
By next week Thursday i have to leave
OMG!! I thought they couldn’t deport you while your application is being processed. Or that they would force a decision from IRCC. Did you get any notifications or removal order from CBSA before applying for PR(like dated before Jan 2017)? Because that’s the only thing I can remember that makes you ineligible to wait for you PR here if you’re out of status.

alphaq

Mar 27, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
Any mid-September applicants with updates post medical passed?

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Well today is the day my wife will land as a PR, a very exciting day ahead! Of course she is still a bit worried with her being out of status prior but I have assured her today is just a formality! Thank god for this forum which has taught me a lot! Our application took approx 11 months in total so feel lucky about that as know some wait a lot longer.