Aimor27

Jun 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Included PCC in application package ; requested Schedule A dated June 9,2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
They rec8eve my app on February 6th then sent correspondence the 21st 9f febuary. Which consists of police check, schedule A, and Quebec undertaking/CSQ for me. After that is medical I suppose. Still no OWP.....
Thanks for the reply. I included my pcc in my application. They didn't ask his schedule A yet. I checked my ecas, it says they start processing june 1.

Noslord2003

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
Med's Done....
June
Interview........
25-01-2018
LANDED..........
25-01-2018
I recieved the medical request as well a few days ago. Yesterday at 4:21 they finally sent me the details and paper to print out.
I just got off the phone with cic, I don't have any medical request yet. The agent said it was a glitch. After calling them 6 times and waiting almost 30 mins on phone...

Ylajali

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
I recieved the medical request as well a few days ago. Yesterday at 4:21 they finally sent me the details and paper to print out.
How many days between the day you saw the request on myCIC and and when you actually received the documents? Same thing here, we saw the resquest for medical exam on myCIC but no messages, I called earlier today and they said we did not need one yet...

Reactions: Noslord2003

Gennaro2805

Jun 6, 2017
How many days between the day you saw the request on myCIC and and when you actually received the documents? Same thing here, we saw the resquest for medical exam on myCIC but no messages, I called earlier today and they said we did not need one yet...
2 or 3 days not really sure but if a agent says you don't need it yet then well.. just wait it out. So stressful I tell ya this whole process.....

Reactions: Ylajali

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Hi everyone, I have submitted my husband's application for PR and also for his OWP. I tracked it via CANADA POST, they received it MAY 5. but I havent heard any from them.. any body else is in the same boat as we are? ALSO, he's visitor is stamped till aug 5, should I apply for his extension now? or do I wait till mid july?

and there's no way I can link the application yet right? till they actually emailed me that they have the application? correct me if I am wrong..

Thank you!
You dont need to apply for extention. correct me if im wrong my understanding is once they gave you the AOR you are automatically implied status

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
You dont need to apply for extention. correct me if im wrong my understanding is once they gave you the AOR you are automatically implied status
Not exactly. The simple fact of applying for spousal sponsorship does not extend your status, you should extend it to maintain your legal status in Canada. However, applying for an OWP with your spousal sponsorship application does extend your legal status (as long as you still had legal status when CIC received your application). Between the time your current status expires until CIC makes a decision on the OWP, you'll be on an implied status as a visitor.

tctt

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone!
First of all, A BIG THANK YOU to all. The information here are great!
I am December 2016 applicant. I have not received my SA yet! PCC was requested April 2017 but no updates since than? Is this taking too long? Any information would be very helpful. Medicals were not done upfront as I was not aware that could be done without IRCC requesting for one.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Reactions: itsats

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
@Vandave did u call IRCC ??? if u have new information, please inform me
thank u so much
Yes, my call went through yesterday, but my application still not in the system yet. They asked all kind of my ID, tracking number and contact, said she sent notice to them, but won't expect immediate response.

Vandave

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Tsawassen, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
My application was received on May 4. So far no AOR. Call them yesterday and confirmed not in the system yet. She asked for my ID and Canada post tracking number etc. If they can not locate my application, what should I do? Anyone experienced in that?

Canada post confirmed they received it on May 4.

If my application was lost. My wife will face visa renew issue if no AOR. What you guys suggest? Thanks.

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone!
I am December 2016 applicant. I have not received my SA yet! PCC was requested April 2017 but no updates since than? Is this taking too long? Any information would be very helpful. Medicals were not done upfront as I was not aware that could be done without IRCC requesting for one.
Hi there tctt,

My hubby is a late Dec 2016 applicant as well but we submitted the medicals upfront and here is our timeline.

I think yours is just a matter of time and might be slightly delayed due to a (likely) forthcoming medical request ...

Submitted Dec 8th, 2016 with upfront medical
AOR1 Dec 23rd, 2016
OWP March 27th, 2017
Criminal check request April 11th, 2017
SA June 1st, 2017; DM June 5th, 2017; PR Landing letter June 6th, 2017

Reactions: Annjo89 and tctt

NinaM

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone!
tctt,

There is also a compilation of inland submissions here that shows timeframes... (there's separate tabs for 2016 and 2017)....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1524155556

Kudos to whoever manages the spreadsheet!

Reactions: honeymelon and tctt

sk21

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone, planning on submitting our application to sponsor my husband over the next few days and need some clarification regarding these issues:

1. Under IMM5533 Document Checklist (7th) question : If you are currently living together please provide the documentation from below 3 options
  • a. Joint ownership or rental agreements
  • b. Proof of joint utilities bill.
  • c. Important documents where it shows both sponsor and the applicant are living in the same address.
For option (a) we are currently living with my parents and we don't have an official document about the rent or lease. For even option (b) we don't have any utilities bill, just a joint bank account. Is there any alternative solution for this?

2. Also, we are waiting for his family's attested birth certificates and family form (from Pakistan) and it is taking very long and is holding up our application (Document checklist says it is required, he has no dependents who are being sponsored with him). Is this necessary if we supply them with photocopies of his family's passports? Does his family include his sibling's spouses?

3. He has lived in Canada since he was 22, does he still need a Police Certificate from Pakistan or will he only need it from Canada? Just wondering if we should request the Police Certificate with the birth certificates to minimize delay?

Thank you so much, this forum has been invaluable!!

sk21

Jun 9, 2017
Hi Shawn,
Did you receive any response to this question? We are in the same boat and wondering what to do. Thank you!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for replying to all my questions.

Now i have another question in regards to Inland spousal sponsorship, hope anyone of you can answer me.

1. Under IMM5533 Document Checklist (7th) question : If you are currently living together please provide the documentation from below 3 options

a. Joint ownership or rental agreements
b. Proof of joint utilties bill.
c. Important documents where it shows both sponsor and the applicant are living in the same address.

For option (a) we are living with our parents and we don't have an official document about the rent or lease. For even option (b) we dont have any utilites bill.

Can someone help me on this.is there any alternative solution for this ?

Thanks,
Shwan

Tyara

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017. Med's passed 13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
This is what is written on MyCIC sign in homepage: "
  • You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do. "