December 2017 Applicant medical Passed.

App Received: Dec 15
AOR: Jan 29
PCC/Schedule A: Jan 30
OWP: March 13
Med Request: June 13
Med Done: June 21
Med Passed: July 3
Our timelines are super close. I've passed medical on the 27th of June (I think). And both ECAS went to In Process.
Please please let me know if you have any updates from now on :) I definitely keep you posted about mine.
Thank youuuuu!

I wish us a "short waiting"!!! LOL

nmmusic

Dec 22, 2016
I finally got my landing interview email today for July 19th! I am glad to hear a lot of good news from this forum and here is my timeline:

Application received: June 29. 2017
Schedule A requested: July 31, 2017
Schedule A & PCC submitted: Aug 3, 2017
Medical requested: March 19, 2018
Fingerprint & additional PCC requested: March 21, 2018
Medical passed : March 26, 2018
RCMP sent fingerprint report: March 26, 2018
DM: June 21, 2018
AIP & SA: June 25, 2018
Landing letter June 28, 2018

My one last question is has anyone got the landing interview in Vancouver office and is able to get SIN right after?
I have seen several different cases where people got rejected while applying their SIN right after their landing interviews as Service Canada told them that they can only apply SIN after receiving PR card. However it depends on the location.

My current work permit is going to expire soon as well as my SIN so I really hope to get a new SIN right after landing interview as I do have a job.
As per Service Canada's information below I assume having an COPR should be enough to get a new SIN, can anyone shed some light?

Permanent residents must submit ONE of the following documents:

• a Permanent Resident Card issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
  • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence issued by CIC, accompanied by either a travel document (for example, a foreign passport) or an alternate photo identification issued by a provincial/territorial authority (for example, a driver's licence). Note: The Confirmation of Permanent Residence is acceptable if used within one year of the date you became a permanent resident. The Permanent Resident card is required after this period
  • a Record of Landing issued by CIC before June 28, 2002
  • a Verification of Landing issued by CIC. This document is only acceptable to amend a SIN record or to obtain confirmation of an existing SIN or
  • a Status Verification or Verification of Status issued by CIC. This document is only acceptable to amend a SIN record or to obtain confirmation of an existing SIN
I got my SIN changed within 2 h after the landing interview. I went to the Canada service center on Broadway (in front of Staples).

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Our timelines are super close. I've passed medical on the 27th of June (I think). And both ECAS went to In Process.
Please please let me know if you have any updates from now on :) I definitely keep you posted about mine.
Thank youuuuu!

I wish us a "short waiting"!!! LOL
For sure, will keep posted about everything! Keep in touch

Reactions: btis

npartha7

Jun 25, 2018
UPDATE

After being sent letter of finalization of application for Permanent Residence.

Attended interview today, and recieved Permenant Residence Status.

Was asked few questions:
1. traveled outside of Canada
2. Committed any crime in or out of Canada
3. Do you have any dependents outside the country
4. Do you have any charges.

8 weeks time to receive PR Card
SIN # change from temporary to permanent completed at this time as well

Advice: If you go to Etobioke location, go ahead well in advance. Can be lots of people there, and you may have to wait over 2 hours to be seen. Number system in effect. My scheduled time was 1pm and I went at 12:15, and still only got seen around 2:30.

ajaypal singh

Jul 29, 2014
Anyone from April 2017 Inland still waiting for DM?
Here’s my Timeline:

1. We received application for permanent residence on April 27, 2017.
  2. We started processing application on March 12, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on May 21, 2017. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on March 12, 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending usadditional information, as thecorrespondence will outline allinformation that is required.
Last correspondence was for the additional documents. My wife’s employment doc and my fingerprints. Passed medical on Mycic. Called them and they said they are processing. Contacted Local MP and they told background check is pass so now its just the wait game. Anyone is in the same boat as me?

hulimiaomiao

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone,can you help me here? It's about my medical. I did my medical on May 17 and the physician told me results were all uploaded on June 5. So far, CIC account still says "we didn't receive your medical documents". I called CIC and was told it could take up to 3 month for the system to update the medical, but most cases I read in this forum only took a week or two. I also wrote a note by using the web inquiry form, but no reply.

am a August 2017 inland applicant. As it's almost approaching to the end of the 12-month period, I am really worried about if my medical documents had any problem or if they were kinda lost:( Can anyone give me any idea what I should do now? only waiting?