+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

justyna123

Apr 24, 2018
Guys you won't believe it, I just received email saying about my landing appointment which is on June 21st, 2018.

WOW!!! FAAAST!!
what city are you in, im july 24 in toronto and all time line same as you also we didnt apply for OWP, and no massages since medical passed:(

Last edited:

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hey I'm May 11, 2017. I always get IRCC messages on my CIC account, EXCEPT the last letter that says "the process of ur application has been completed and to wait for an interview"; I received it on my email, NOT CIC account.

When I check my status on cic account, it still says that they haven't made a decision yet & they're reviewing my eligibility?!!

So confusing & weird!!

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hey I'm May 11, 2017. I always get IRCC messages on my CIC account, EXCEPT the last letter that says "the process of ur application has been completed and to wait for an interview"; I received it on my email, NOT CIC account.

When I check my status on cic account, it still says that they haven't made a decision yet & they're reviewing my eligibility?!!

So confusing & weird!!
now the systems won't be updated until you landed

Baharm

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Have November applicants got Medical requests yet? I'm late December, but I'm just trying to see when to expect the request! :)

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi guys, I am March 2017 applicant and until now I did not receive any change in my application. My ECAS says, Sponsor side = in Proces; Applicant = Application received. My background check is still in process. Medical passed in July 2017. I have a dependent (son) from the Philippines. It is already 14.5 months. Are there March Applicants here same as my timeline? what is the best way to follow up/ thank you
Hey I'm in the same boat... I applied on March 15, 2017. The last update I've got was the request for the CSQ (March 2018) and since then, silence... I've called many times and all they say is that I have to wait

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hey I'm in the same boat... I applied on March 15, 2017. The last update I've got was the request for the CSQ (March 2018) and since then, silence... I've called many times and all they say is that I have to wait
oh wow! you hadn't posted here for while.. I thought your process was done! I think it's time to contact your MP and request them to get in contact on your behalf and order notes as well..

Reactions: futurepr

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
oh wow! you hadn't posted here for while.. I thought your process was done! I think it's time to contact your MP and request them to get in contact on your behalf and order notes as well..
yeah, I'm trying to disconnect a bit from the subject since it's been very difficult for me... But I have a feeling that it's close now! I'm more positive than ever!

I was thinking about doing it! I have no idea how it works though - I will see if I can find info in the forum

Reactions: gabrielasqs

lance2017

May 9, 2018
Yes, you are right. But I don't think is going to take that long. One month maximum. Usually files that are getting transferred to a local office (especially before AIP) for further assessment are taking much longer time.
Please I want to know sometime they transfer application to a local office for further review before AIP please may I know why they do that or have you seen anyone pass through that? because my own application has been sent to Etobicoke for further review since April and my Ecas shows DM on my sponsor side and shows in Process on my side. And I have not received any AIP or update since April. Please can you explain more if you have any idea that can help. Thank you