+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

keshadesai23

Feb 15, 2018
I applied for my wife from within Canada on 8th Feb and got the AOR in email today.
hi
we sent my application on january 11
we got AOR on feb 14 and then we submitted other documents in a week
medical has been already done .
so what is the next step now ?
can you guide please?

vaneizaguirre

Mar 22, 2017
I dont understand why the sponsership side changed to app received. It is weired.do u know wht does it mean ?
Same here. Last week in ECAS my sponsor was "In Process" and me (the principal applicant) said "App Received". But on Monday the Sponsor changed back to "App Received" and my side changed to "In Process".

Do you have any idea why?

App sent: Sep 19
AOR: Nov 20
Sch A and Background requested and sent: Nov 20
Medical requested: April 11
Medical showing as passed: April 18

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Same here. Last week in ECAS my sponsor was "In Process" and me (the principal applicant) said "App Received". But on Monday the Sponsor changed back to "App Received" and my side changed to "In Process".

Do you have any idea why?

App sent: Sep 19
AOR: Nov 20
Sch A and Background requested and sent: Nov 20
Medical requested: April 11
Medical showing as passed: April 18
Really, i dont know why. I m in the same boat.i hope we receive good news soo

Reactions: vaneizaguirre

faye.wmgl

Sep 13, 2017
April/May 2017 applicant here. Got SA today! hoping to receive AIP and DM soon.
I saw on previous posts that someone got request for additional document (employment letter) after she/he received SA and it worries me :'(

See my timeline below - I do not have direct online access to keep track as I am represented by an Immigration Lawyer and the law office hasn't been able to link my application online. Every correspondence was communicated through email from CIC to my lawyer. Actual dates may differ.

Application package sent to CIC: April 29, 2017.
Application received/File number issued: May 19, 2017.
Sch A and Police Certificate request: a week later (specific date unknown)
Medical request: February 1, 2018.
SA: April 23, 2018.

Fingers crossed.
Good luck everyone.
Some updates about my application: (specific dates have been adjusted as I obtained more accurate info)

Date application received: April 27, 2017
SA: April 19, 2018.
AIP: April 19, 2018 - confirmed via telephone contact with CIC; no actual letter received.

Since SA no news. So I called CIC Call Centre today and the agent confirmed that my application was actually approved on April 19, 2018 (same day they sent out SA letters to my lawyer). The agent also said a letter was emailed/mailed to my lawyer on April 27, 2018 to confirm the approval however my lawyer has never received such letter. The agent asked me to wait for the local landing office to contact me/my representative to schedule a landing interview. I guess it's finally coming to an end now.

I still don't feel 100% relieved as I have not received the actual AIP letter. I wonder if I should ask CIC to resend it so I can have a confirmation on hand.

My local office is CPC Missisauga L5A 4H4. Does anyone have their email address? I saw people emailing Etobicoke office to have their interviews scheduled sooner. I assume Missisauga office would have a different email address.

Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: rzubarev

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
Some updates about my application: (specific dates have been adjusted as I obtained more accurate info)

AIP: April 19, 2018 - confirmed via telephone contact with CIC; no actual letter received.

Since SA no news. So I called CIC Call Centre today and the agent confirmed that my application was actually approved on April 19, 2018 (same day they sent out SA letters to my lawyer). The agent also said a letter was emailed/mailed to my lawyer on April 27, 2018 to confirm the approval however my lawyer has never received such letter. The agent asked me to wait for the local landing office to contact me/my representative to schedule a landing interview. I guess it's finally coming to an end now.

I still don't feel 100% relieved as I have not received the actual AIP letter. I wonder if I should ask CIC to resend it so I can have a confirmation on hand.

My local office is CPC Missisauga L5A 4H4. Does anyone have their email address? I saw people emailing Etobicoke office to have their interviews scheduled sooner. I assume Missisauga office would have a different email address.

Good luck everyone!!!
check your ecas first. if it says decision made on both sides, then you're definitely approved.

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
My application was never linked to an online account. My lawyer hasn't been able to. :'(
i don't think it has to be linked in order for you to be able to check ecas. i doubt my representative linked my app either. i was still able to check ecas.

Yulia V

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2017
Med's Done....
upfront/passed

Good luck everyone!!!
Hi, your office will probably be Etobicoke as well. CPC Mississauga is a case processing centre.