+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
Thank you "Les bleus". It all worked out exactly as you said, thank you again for your advice.
One question, if it says "Decision Made"on both sides, that means we are approved? Or it could still mean that a decision has been made and they are refusing the application?
Did you receive any procedural fairness letter? if no, then, you are done and it is a positive decision. As profiler would say; its time to celebrate......

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: sylvain1

Fatih123

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Dear friends
Yesterday my wife got a call from cic.she told her we are sending your husband is old passport he has to send renew it and send us back to copy of original passport and when I'm check mycic account it's showing your action is required.and she told my wife everything is done we need only his valid passport.
So I applied new passport yesterday they said next week you will receive it
What do you thinking guys?
Thank you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Dear friends
Yesterday my wife got a call from cic.she told her we are sending your husband is old passport he has to send renew it and send us back to copy of original passport and when I'm check mycic account it's showing your action is required.and she told my wife everything is done we need only his valid passport.
So I applied new passport yesterday they said next week you will receive it
What do you thinking guys?
Thank you
Sounds legitimate to me. They are requiring a valid passport for landing. The only time they wouldn't, is when it's not possible to get another one.

They can't issue a COPR without a valid travel document. They also cannot seek to grant a PR, without a valid medical or security clearance.

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Finally spouse inland file my status changed to decision made on both side and they sent a letter that your interview will going to schedule at Etobicoke.
Can any one tell me what is current waiting time for Etobicoke office?
I am going on my vacation for a month from here what if my interview date will fall in between? Can I reschedule it? What is the process for rescheduling interview.
Thanks

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Hello Everyone,
Finally spouse inland file my status changed to decision made on both side and they sent a letter that your interview will going to schedule at Etobicoke.
Can any one tell me what is current waiting time for Etobicoke office?
I am going on my vacation for a month from here what if my interview date will fall in between? Can I reschedule it? What is the process for rescheduling interview.
Thanks
I think its 7 to 8 weeks they sent me letter on 24th Nov with my expired PP, then I made a request to send me on valid passport and got letter on 4th Dec and I am still waiting to be send by Etobicoke office.

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Is anyone waiting for their landing to be done ? please update, I got my approval letter in email for completion of my processing on Dec 04, 2017, still waiting to be called by Etobicoke office, kindly update if anybody is under same situation .. thanks..

Catzzz

Jan 25, 2018
Hello all!

I know this is a 2016 applicant thread (I am an inland March 2017 applicant) but I just wanted to seek your expertise for those who have landed already!

My background check has been stuck in IN PROGRESS for more than a few months and under review of eligibility, it says that it has not been started.

Did you guys have your background check first or review of eligibility first? For some reason, I remember seeing my eligibility being reviewed before but the most current status is “we will message you when we start reviewing your eligibility.”

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone reschedule their Inland interview? If so could you please provide the process? Also i would like to know how CIC office will contact us for Inland Interview? Via email or Via phone? what if they wont reach us Via phone?

Navidpour

Jul 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have been scheduled for my in-land landing interview (Etobicoke) on Feb 2nd.
I also have a visa application I applied for on January 8th (Visa on my work permit not related to PR application), because I have a travel plan for March 1st.

I wanted to reschedule my landing to be after my travel. But I still haven't received any email regarding my visa application. The visa processing time on the website is 7 days. So my question is, do you think these two applications are connected somehow? I mean, because they have seen I got the landing interview, they didn't process my visa??

Also, my second question is, since I am going out of the country and assuming that I get my visa, can my return be accounted for my landing? This is not really my priority at this point because I can't really miss my travel and I really need that visa, but in case I get it, do you think I can change my landing interview to really landing in the airport?

Many thanks for any help!!

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I have been scheduled for my in-land landing interview (Etobicoke) on Feb 2nd.
I also have a visa application I applied for on January 8th (Visa on my work permit not related to PR application), because I have a travel plan for March 1st.

I wanted to reschedule my landing to be after my travel. But I still haven't received any email regarding my visa application. The visa processing time on the website is 7 days. So my question is, do you think these two applications are connected somehow? I mean, because they have seen I got the landing interview, they didn't process my visa??

Also, my second question is, since I am going out of the country and assuming that I get my visa, can my return be accounted for my landing? This is not really my priority at this point because I can't really miss my travel and I really need that visa, but in case I get it, do you think I can change my landing interview to really landing in the airport?

Many thanks for any help!!
Congratulations,
Can you tell me when you received decision Made and on which date of after how many weeks they sent you letter for the appointment? Also which visa you are talking here?Do you mean multiple entries visa?

Navidpour

Jul 5, 2017
Congratulations,
Can you tell me when you received decision Made and on which date of after how many weeks they sent you letter for the appointment? Also which visa you are talking here?Do you mean multiple entries visa?
thanks,
I got the decision made on January 12th and then the invitation letter January 25th. Yes I applied for the multiple entry visas separate from my pr application.

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
thanks,
I got the decision made on January 12th and then the invitation letter January 25th. Yes I applied for the multiple entry visas separate from my pr application.
I see, and when you applied for multiple? Multiple visa taking 1 month this days. There no co-relation with Multiple Visa and PR. you can request them to reschedule your appointment reason why as you dont have passport at this point nor you will receive before 02-Feb (before your appointment)

Navidpour

Jul 5, 2017
I see, and when you applied for multiple? Multiple visa taking 1 month this days. There no co-relation with Multiple Visa and PR. you can request them to reschedule your appointment reason why as you dont have passport at this point nor you will receive before 02-Feb (before your appointment)
Many thanks, that's good news I guess, because at least I know it's in process, hope to get it soon before Feb 10, so I would have at least 2 weeks for sending to Ottawa to be printed.

Cshah123

Nov 26, 2017
Many thanks, that's good news I guess, because at least I know it's in process, hope to get it soon before Feb 10, so I would have at least 2 weeks for sending to Ottawa to be printed.
hold on, you applied for work permit or you applied for multiple?