AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
@profiler @sylvain1 I received my landing letter today for Jan.18.2018 @ Etobicoke office
Thanks for all your help and answering questions. I wish everyone a peaceful and successful year full of happiness and joy.
Application received Aug.23.2016
OWP: July 2017.( as I was out of status)
SIP: OCT.2017
AIP: NOV.29.2017
LANDING Interview Jan.18.2018
Hey congratulations! I so happy for you! Great news!

Reactions: masouleht

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
OMG @profiler we just got an email saying my husband met the eligibility to sponsor me It says I will be contacted shortly.
Congrats! Sounds like Sponsorship Approval (SA).

Reactions: tctt

john1234

Oct 18, 2016
Hi everyone,

May wife was approved for being my sponsor at the end of October, 2017. Then I had to send cohabitating paper work by the end of November, 2017.

I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea what might be next for my PR application? Or will I be approved for PR soon?

Any information will appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

VIRGIEWOOLF

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/1/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Successful
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Valid Passport pages Requested 07/11/2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Just landed yesterday, so excited! Thank you to everyone on this forum for keeping me sane throughout the process; having an online community sharing their experiences really did help!

I am on my next mission, to get a PRTD so we can leave for our honeymoon. My lawyer advised they can apply for one for me while I am in the country and my passport would be processed in New York and mailed back. Does anyone know if I am able to do this on my own? I am aware of the forms that need to be filled out but didn't realize I could apply for it from within Canada. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with this.

Thank you
Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
My lawyer said I will be getting an email soon too and not to worry. I dont know what to feel right now
You likely will see a note soon.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi everyone,

May wife was approved for being my sponsor at the end of October, 2017. Then I had to send cohabitating paper work by the end of November, 2017.

I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea what might be next for my PR application? Or will I be approved for PR soon?

Any information will appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
As long as you sent satisfactory cohabitation evidence, you'll be approved in principle (AIP; means you meet the eligibility requirements). They will then assess security, criminality, and medical. Assuming the first two go well, then approval and a landing interview (where they give you, your COPR).

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
In my cic it days action required, is there a way I am supposed check that off as completed, or do they automatically do that once they receive the forms they requested?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
In my cic it days action required, is there a way I am supposed check that off as completed, or do they automatically do that once they receive the forms they requested?
Action required seems to be buggy. If you have submitted the docs requested, then don't worry about it for now. You can also call the call centre to ask about it.

Reactions: sweet_mahsa

Niam

Jan 15, 2018
Hi :) I’m new here and I wondering if someone know what I need to do:

I applied to sponser my husband inside Canada on dec 2016
May2017 He did medical exam and we send work visa paperwork
July2017 medical approved
Aug2017 my husband got an email that he meet the requirements to apply for permanent resident but final decision will not be made until medical and and security background checks will be approved

The medical was approved
The security we sent with the application and they been in “processing” from the moment we sent to now
Also they write in the application page that they don’t need any documents and they will ask if the need
Also
When I’m not sign in through my account and only by the app number it’s saying that the application approved
But on my application sign in it’s on process
No one contact us and I tried to call CIC and every time they say that there is no agent available and the call hang up
What should I do?
Keep waiting? Send security and background check again although they didn’t ask for?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi :) I’m new here and I wondering if someone know what I need to do:
Welcome! Let me see what I can do, here.

I applied to sponser my husband inside Canada on dec 2016
May2017 He did medical exam and we send work visa paperwork
July2017 medical approved
Aug2017 my husband got an email that he meet the requirements to apply for permanent resident but final decision will not be made until medical and and security background checks will be approved

The medical was approved
The security we sent with the application and they been in “processing” from the moment we sent to now
Also they write in the application page that they don’t need any documents and they will ask if the need
Also
When I’m not sign in through my account and only by the app number it’s saying that the application approved
This actually is not possible. The Security screening is done by Canada's intelligence community. They involve outside country's intelligence and security services as required.

You sent the Criminality check.

No one contact us and I tried to call CIC and every time they say that there is no agent available and the call hang up
What should I do?
Keep waiting? Send security and background check again although they didn’t ask for?
This is correct. They are still processing your file. An immigration officer has yet to look at it, in fact. They are working on October 2016's still.

So, yes. Just wait a few more months to hear from them.

Niam

Jan 15, 2018
Welcome! Let me see what I can do, here.

This actually is not possible. The Security screening is done by Canada's intelligence community. They involve outside country's intelligence and security services as required.

You sent the Criminality check.

This is correct. They are still processing your file. An immigration officer has yet to look at it, in fact. They are working on October 2016's still.

So, yes. Just wait a few more months to hear from them.
Thank you for your time and answer!

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016