Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017
Call your local MP then. http://www.ourcommons.ca/parliamentarians/en/constituencies/FindMP Fire your postal code into the search on the right side "Find a Member of Parliament".

Tell them you've landed, and they have yet to send you a PR Card, and it's been 4 months. GO.

That should be enough for them to call CIC for you, on their special line.
tried that but they are saying i need to come in to the office to fill out some forms so they can follow up with imiigration

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
tried that but they are saying i need to come in to the office to fill out some forms so they can follow up with imiigration
You can ask if they can email. But yes, they need the release form signed. It's better than wasting all that time yourself...

Melhem1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
It's going to happen all at once, if you have enough evidence submitted.

Check ECAS a couple times a day for the next week or two...
Thanks @profiler
I am checking ECAS couple of times. I am confident that the submitted evidences are sufficient. MyCIC status says that is under background check.
ECAS
Sponsor Side: in process, sponsored person: application received

We are hoping before the end of this month.

Sep 12, 2017
OMG! I just got a phone call from CIC that my processing is all done!!!!!!!!!! The lady from the call said my medical will expire Feburary 9th and she want to make interview before that, so I made the date on January 16th! It’s more exciting than I expected!!!!!!!! Thank you so much @profiler, as you said, it didn’t took THAT long time! To be honest, I don’t know what I’m talking about right now. I’m just too excited. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
OMG! I just got a phone call from CIC that my processing is all done!!!!!!!!!! The lady from the call said my medical will expire Feburary 9th and she want to make interview before that, so I made the date on January 16th! It’s more exciting than I expected!!!!!!!! Thank you so much @profiler, as you said, it didn’t took THAT long time! To be honest, I don’t know what I’m talking about right now. I’m just too excited. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats. Now, the most important step. Get a paper and pen, as you need to write this down, exactly as I have typed it here.

Time. To. Plan. The. Landing. Party. For. Tuesday. January. 16th.

:D

Reactions: sylvain1

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hello Profiler, thank you so much for your help. I landed today at the Saskatoon office. My spouse went with me. The immigration officer was very nice. She asked for my passport and other immigration documents and have me sign the COPR document. Congratulated me and that was it.
I also just checked MyCIC and there was an update that application approved, but it still has Your Action Required as the general status. Is it normal?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello Profiler, thank you so much for your help. I landed today at the Saskatoon office. My spouse went with me. The immigration officer was very nice. She asked for my passport and other immigration documents and have me sign the COPR document. Congratulated me and that was it.
I also just checked MyCIC and there was an update that application approved, but it still has Your Action Required as the general status. Is it normal?
S'toon! Congrats!

If you have the COPR in your hand, then don't worry! I can't say it is normal. It is probably a stale system state that has yet to be cleaned up. ECAS tomorrow will say 'Complete'. However, not to worry.

Reactions: dok

Will_PA

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys

Happy New Year. Hope you're all nearly done with the process now.

I received confirmation that my OWP will be in the post, around a week ago. Can you remember how long it actually took for the piece of paper to arrive please? Service Canada won't give me a SIN without it.

Thanks

Will

santysoo

Sep 27, 2015
CIC will not just reject a file. You will get a procedural fairness letter before they do. As you've seen.

This, is very much a positive decision.

Yay! thank you so much @profiler :)
Let me know when you are free and ready to grab beers with us!

I will keep post and update as well about my application if there's any update.. so far only DM on Ecas :)

thank you so much

Reactions: profiler
Sep 12, 2017
Hey, I'm back with some question! So I have an interview on January 16th, and recently I had some issue with my apartment and we decided to move out, but we haven't find the decent place yet. When I see the note from CIC, it said if my contact info has been change, I have to bring the original document along the interview but since I couldn't find a place yet, I don't have any original document with me (like the lease). What should I do in this case? For the PR card, I was thinking to get to my sponsor's parents place. Is it gonna work?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey, I'm back with some question! So I have an interview on January 16th, and recently I had some issue with my apartment and we decided to move out, but we haven't find the decent place yet. When I see the note from CIC, it said if my contact info has been change, I have to bring the original document along the interview but since I couldn't find a place yet, I don't have any original document with me (like the lease). What should I do in this case? For the PR card, I was thinking to get to my sponsor's parents place. Is it gonna work?
Depends on what kind of interview we are talking about here.

If it's not a landing, then you'd need an affidavit or sworn statement from your sponsors parents.

If you're landing, this is the worst possible time to move. When you land, you can change your address. But be sure you give an address that you will stay at for more than 60 days.

You can also change your address over the phone/internet before landing. That would be the best solution here. Call the call centre and give the parents address for both of you.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
Depends on what kind of interview we are talking about here.

If it's not a landing, then you'd need an affidavit or sworn statement from your sponsors parents.

If you're landing, this is the worst possible time to move. When you land, you can change your address. But be sure you give an address that you will stay at for more than 60 days.

You can also change your address over the phone/internet before landing. That would be the best solution here. Call the call centre and give the parents address for both of you.
It’s landing interview so I’ll give a call or change it when I land. But if I change when I land, do I need to show them the original doucument for that? Such as the lease?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It’s landing interview so I’ll give a call or change it when I land. But if I change when I land, do I need to show them the original doucument for that? Such as the lease?
No. That's only to prove you have a residential/financial tie to your sponsor. You've passed that stage. So, they really don't care where you are living -- just need a street address is all.