AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hello everyone my wife yesterday received SA letter in her email, I just checked online it says Decision made on both sides, I applied last year in the 1st week of Oct. I didn't receive any email or letter regarding approval yet, Can anyone please tell me how long does it roughly take to get a approved application status after this time, please and thank you.
Congratulations!

Reactions: r.singh85

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I applied in August 2016 and I just got my invitation to interview for landing! It’s in two weeks, I’m so happy and excited!!! Was a long wait that’s for sure!
Congratulations! It's seems like a little wave of good news is started, maybe early Christmas gifts?

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
scan the bio page and send it via IRCC web form. Then call the call centre to tell them you have sent a new passport in. This is critical, because they generate your COPR from PPN.
Thank you I will contact them but I gave them my new passport information and travelled many times with new passport , thats very strange they still have my old passport info.

Reactions: profiler

r.singh85

Dec 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Doc's Request.
10-04-2017
Thank you I will contact them but I gave them my new passport information and travelled many times with new passport , thats very strange they still have my old passport info.
Hi I just talked to rep and they said its a typing mistake
Hi profiler I have sent pp thru webform and requested them to correct it, thank you for the valuable information you have provided.

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
August 2016
That's not really that long. Realistically speaking: when you applied, the processing time was 26 months. So, with that context, you are done in 15 months from the submission date. I understand it feels like a long wait, but it was still within the timeline.

I am glad for you that it's over now!

xkevinx

Nov 3, 2016
Hey folks. It's been a while since I posted in here after receiving my OWP back in April. That was a massive relief! Now I'm getting curious as to when I should roughly expect the next steps. My application was sent in on November 4, 2016. Would anyone be able to give me a guesstimate of when I might hear from CIC again? Thanks in advance!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey folks. It's been a while since I posted in here after receiving my OWP back in April. That was a massive relief! Now I'm getting curious as to when I should roughly expect the next steps. My application was sent in on November 4, 2016. Would anyone be able to give me a guesstimate of when I might hear from CIC again? Thanks in advance!
You're in the timeframe for processing now. So next couple weeks I would expect.

Remind me of the PAs Country of Origin if you could? Also, any international travel, with the Country of Origin can cause delays with Security screenings.

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
@profiler
Good evening Profiler, I call upon your extensive expertise. Here is my wife application informations so you might guess when we might hear from CIC.
We are from Montreal, Quebec, applied October 21st 2016, my wife (PA) is from China, she traveled extensively through east Asia but for shorts periods (less than 30 days mostly); received CSQ on January 2017; OWP on February 2017, we submitted our newborn birth certificate on April 2017.. nothing from CIC since then. MyCIC says: eligibility not processing yet, reviewing medicals, no need for extra documents, no need for an interview, no need fingerprints, processing background checks.
Many thanks

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler
Good evening Profiler, I call upon your extensive expertise. Here is my wife application informations so you might guess when we might hear from CIC.
We are from Montreal, Quebec, applied October 21st 2016, my wife (PA) is from China, she traveled extensively through east Asia but for shorts periods (less than 30 days mostly); received CSQ on January 2017; OWP on February 2017, we submitted our newborn birth certificate on April 2017.. nothing from CIC since then. MyCIC says: eligibility not processing yet, reviewing medicals, no need for extra documents, no need for an interview, no need fingerprints, processing background checks.
Many thanks
Answered via message

Reactions: FAWEZANA

number1dan

Dec 12, 2016
Got my pre-landing interview appointment on tuesday, and already replied to an email asking for receipt number and spoke to a nice cic lady on the phone, confirming email address and home address.

My question is, is this the last step or are pre-landing and landing different things?

hsiehsy

Jan 28, 2016
Hi All,

I got this email on Wed.
My question is, what should we prepare for this interview? We all are a bit nervous at this moment.
And is this the landing interview or the kind of interview that CIC will decide whether i will get PR or not based on the result?

Thanks in advance

Dear
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for:
December

Please present this letter upon your arrival at:

Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent
residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at:
WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100
Please note:
 Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you,
and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for
hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
 If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the
amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so
prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your
PR card: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Date : November 23, 2017 UCI: 51952616

1148 Hornby Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 2C3 Page 2 of 2
Please bring the following original documents to your interview:
 A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you
are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing
your identity.
 Important: If for any reason you are not in possession of valid identity/travel
documents at the time of the appointment, you must advise this office PRIOR to
the appointment date.

 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed
for permanent residence inside Canada.
Please show the photographer the document found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
 Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please make sure to print and bring the receipt and not the "payment confirmation form"
page.
Please note:
If you have recently changed any of the following without updating IRCC, please scan &
e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca your updates and document(s) immediately.
Please also bring the original documents along to your interview.

 Marital status
Include copy of marriage certificate, divorce certificate etc.
 Passport
Include copy of the biographical details page
 Contact information
Include a copy of your photo government ID with your current address
Regards,
Permanent Resident Processing Unit
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Vancouver

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Got my pre-landing interview appointment on tuesday, and already replied to an email asking for receipt number and spoke to a nice cic lady on the phone, confirming email address and home address.

My question is, is this the last step or are pre-landing and landing different things?
Pre-Landing? What did the invitation say???

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi All,

I got this email on Wed.
My question is, what should we prepare for this interview? We all are a bit nervous at this moment.
And is this the landing interview or the kind of interview that CIC will decide whether i will get PR or not based on the result?

Thanks in advance

Dear
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for:
December

Please present this letter upon your arrival at:

Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent
residence and your application could be refused.
If you cannot attend this interview, please e-mail us at:
WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca or call the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100
Please note:
 Do not arrive until 15 minutes prior to your interview time.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you,
and brings government issued ID documents with photos establishing their identity.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for
hiring/finding an interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
 If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the
amount of $490.00 per adult who is subject to permanent residency, you must do so
prior to your interview.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
Please note that there is a delay between becoming a Permanent Resident and receiving your
PR card: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Date : November 23, 2017 UCI: 51952616

1148 Hornby Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 2C3 Page 2 of 2
Please bring the following original documents to your interview:
 A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you
are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing
your identity.
 Important: If for any reason you are not in possession of valid identity/travel
documents at the time of the appointment, you must advise this office PRIOR to
the appointment date.

 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed
for permanent residence inside Canada.
Please show the photographer the document found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
 Current and expired Temporary Resident documents issued by IRCC
These include work permits, study permits & visitor records.
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
Please make sure to print and bring the receipt and not the "payment confirmation form"
page.
Please note:
If you have recently changed any of the following without updating IRCC, please scan &
e-mail WST-Landing-Enquiries@cic.gc.ca your updates and document(s) immediately.
Please also bring the original documents along to your interview.

 Marital status
Include copy of marriage certificate, divorce certificate etc.
 Passport
Include copy of the biographical details page
 Contact information
Include a copy of your photo government ID with your current address
Regards,
Permanent Resident Processing Unit
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Vancouver
Congrats! You're done. That's the landing interview. It's like getting a driver's license. Really, don't stress at all!