n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Reactions: rizaki

LJLWaddell

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All, So i looked on CIC this morning and both sides of the page, sponsor and PR application have been updated to decision made. If i was approved, wouldnt I have received AIP first? Or has this happened for others after CIC committing to complete applications made before Dec 2016 by Dec 2017? After being updated to "Decision made" how long did it take for you to receive further information?

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Happy Thanks Giving Monday to all!!!
Don't eat too much. . .
I got on my scale and it read 191.2 lbs before my dinner last night
After dinner I weighed 191.4lbs
Going to the gym shortly then I want to go serve the less fortunate. . . .
Happy TG

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Hi All, So i looked on CIC this morning and both sides of the page, sponsor and PR application have been updated to decision made. If i was approved,

If you were approved????
You are approved in principle, subjected to a final interview at a landing date you will receive shortly.
That said. Congratulations are in order.
The follow up question isnt relevant. Just know you are at the end of the tunnel. :cool:wouldnt I have received AIP first? Or has this happened for others after CIC committing to complete applications made before Dec 2016 by Dec 2017? After being updated to "Decision made" how long did it take for you to receive further information?
Is dependent on where you are, how busy the office supporting your area. Ensure you pay right of residency fees . must be 3 days or more before the interview date
Congrats

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Hi All, So i looked on CIC this morning and both sides of the page, sponsor and PR application have been updated to decision made. If i was approved, wouldnt I have received AIP first? Or has this happened for others after CIC committing to complete applications made before Dec 2016 by Dec 2017? After being updated to "Decision made" how long did it take for you to receive further information?
Congratulations! Can u share ur timeline and progress?
Thanks.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Dont worry, you are done! Congratulations!

Reactions: profiler

father of the year

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Visa Office......
montreal
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017
Forgive me, I am following your question with another one.
My wife is expecting to land in Montreal. Could you please share your timeline and the landing process ( letters, office location ...etc.
Thank you
to land, they will email you with the location.
and what exactly to bring
you would be in and out in 10-15mins
as for my timeline
jan 2016 applied
aor march 2016
did csq summer 2016
march 2017 got sa and aip
did medical, pay rfpr in march 2017
had to renew passport so it took few months but ask soon as i sent in renewed passport as required i got landing interview via email. landed sep 7th 2017
p.s first location was at main location but they change it 1 day before...and let me phone via phone call

father of the year

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Visa Office......
montreal
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017
For RAMQ after an agent receives your document they will send you a confirmation letter with you eligibility dates or a new request if don't dont accept your Bell bill for some reason.
ok will wait and see!

father of the year

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Visa Office......
montreal
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
13-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
07-09-2017
Passport Req..
13-03-2017
If you go directly to the RAMQ office, the sponsor can sign a declaration confirming the address of the applicant; this is what we did with my wife.

For the beginning of you coverage, it should start on the first of a month, maximum 3 months after you established in Quebec province. By that, they mean the date of your AIP or the date of your landing. But you won't receive any card before you start to be covered. If you start to be covered, let's say on November 1st, you will get the card between November 5-10. On site, they should have given you a letter stating that you will start to be covered from a specific date.
cool
well i went alone and because i was already there the agent still opened my file etc but give requirements to take to the nearest clsc to complete file. i did that and took everything as instructed but just got mail hydro bill wasnt good so right away i sent a bell bill so im just waiting now

Reactions: sylvain1

TempestD

Jan 28, 2014
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-10-016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
08-12-2017
This is complete email

Sent via email
Dear
Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on
12th October 2017 at 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest
in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please
write or fax or email this office immediately and explain why.
Please let us know prior to your Landing appointment if you have a short trip scheduled outside of Canada prior
to receiving your PR Card as an alternate Landing appointment may be required.
PR Card processing time: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Please bring the following original documents:
 this call-in notice;
 a valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel
document requirement, bring the waiver letter and other documents establishing your identity;
 Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence
inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.
 Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)
 Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). Refugees are exempt from fees.
o http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/schedule.asp#1
If you are subject to and have not yet paid the RPRR Fee of $490 each (principal applicant and dependent
spouse, if applicable) you must do so prior to your interview by way of the following method: ONLINE
IPRMS PAYMENTS made online require 3 business days to process.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
PLEASE NOTE:
 We no longer process payments in the office.
 If your application was processed under the Convention Refugee category you are exempt from paying this fee.
 If you were sponsored, please ensure that your sponsor attends the interview with you
 If the sponsor has previously declared Bankruptcy, be sure to bring the discharge documents.
 If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you
submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and
termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social
services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.
 If you believe that you will require the services of an interpreter, you are responsible for hiring/finding an
interpreter and ensuring that they attend the interview with you.
Congrats!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
On sponsor cic's account.. when we upload the docs. There is note in bottom.
Sorry for the delayed reply -- Turkey day weekend is always chaotic.

I can't say I have ever heard of 'Footnotes'. Has anyone else heard of this? For submitting documents, use the IRCC web form. If they don't need them, they can always discard them. But it does sound like you have reached the point that processing is finished (this is weird for me -- because they don't ask for documents that are key for determining membership of the Family class after they decided).

IRCC web form will allow multiple document submissions, up to 4MB.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Congrats. If you haven't received a procedural fairness letter, outlining what concerns the officer had, then it's positive. The DM letter may come at any time...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Happy Thanks Giving Monday to all!!!
Don't eat too much. . .
I got on my scale and it read 191.2 lbs before my dinner last night
After dinner I weighed 191.4lbs
Going to the gym shortly then I want to go serve the less fortunate. . . .
Happy TG
This would never happen in my family. Not. At. All. Most of us cannot muster the energy to weigh afterwards.... they say that's Tripipan; but my sister (N.D.) says it's an insulin reaction. I think we should be able to bypass this, and keep eating! ;)

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Sorry for the delayed reply -- Turkey day weekend is always chaotic.

I can't say I have ever heard of 'Footnotes'. Has anyone else heard of this? For submitting documents, use the IRCC web form. If they don't need them, they can always discard them. But it does sound like you have reached the point that processing is finished (this is weird for me -- because they don't ask for documents that are key for determining membership of the Family class after they decided).

IRCC web form will allow multiple document submissions, up to 4MB.
Happy late thanksgiving @profiler and all members here
Hope you werent chasing turkey on weekend so u wouldnt exhausted to celebrate it on Monday :)

Regarding the upload
I wish i could insert the screenshot so u will have a better view.
We'd submitted bunch of proofs of relation by webform a month a go.

The funny thing is the due date on the coloumn is gone (like i told you it was written as the same schedule of my interview) and only allowed to upload 1 doc-for us is marriage certificate (for commonlaw is IMM5409) i realize it later

Anyhow our concern now is why on the letter we have been scheduled for an hour interview? What i read in the forum only 15min at least. Any clue about that?