IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello, thank you for your answer. I have sent documents via Web Form but this time they requested to be mailed and not sent by the online web form. I don't know why. I am trying to link my application to the online web form but it is giving me problems.
Do you have a Representative? If so, then you won't be able to link. If you don't, there are a few tricks that others have reported...

LadyEnnui

Dec 16, 2016
Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
PCC Request: 31-07-2017
Nomination.....
PCC Submitted: 19-10-2017
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
No AIP
Med's Request
26-07-2017
Med's Done....
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2017
Hi guys how are you all doing? I'm still waiting for my police certificate from Singapore. Cic requested that document in July. Singapore Police Force emailed me that they already mailed it in end of August. They provided tracking number and said delivered Sept 12th. Am I the one receiving the police certificate or it will be mailed directly to CiC?

ihopethisworksout

Apr 11, 2016
Timeline update:
July 29, 2016 - Application received
June 29, 2017 - AIP
September 25, 2017 - DM
... and now landing interview got scheduled for October 24, 2017

"Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address." - Drivers licence with the address on it is enough in terms of proof of address?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Timeline update:
July 29, 2016 - Application received
June 29, 2017 - AIP
September 25, 2017 - DM
... and now landing interview got scheduled for October 24, 2017

"Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address." - Drivers licence with the address on it is enough in terms of proof of address?
Congrats. Yes, DL is perfect.

Reactions: sylvain1

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
This would never happen in my family. Not. At. All. Most of us cannot muster the energy to weigh afterwards.... they say that's Tripipan; but my sister (N.D.) says it's an insulin reaction. I think we should be able to bypass this, and keep eating! ;)
Ha ha
Just eat away?,
Well, when you get to 50 yes old
You have to pay attention to the body.
Weight, sugar intake, exercise etc
Maybe a little hair colouring:confused:
Keep the youthful look going a bit longer.

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
I landed yesterday in Calgary and It was a smooth process. The whole interview lasted for about 10-15 minutes. The questions asked were simple and straightforward. They could be answered by either a yes or a no. I am changing my SIN today and book a vacation for December in the Caribbean afterwards (any suggestion about good vacation destinations in this region will be welcomed). I will encourage other people waiting for the finalization of their application to be patient and I wish you guys tons of good luck...

FAWEZANA

Sep 19, 2017
Do you have a Representative? If so, then you won't be able to link. If you don't, there are a few tricks that others have reported...
Hi. we used to have a representative then we cancel it. since then we tried many times to link the application with the account without any success!!! keep getting the message that they cannot retrieve the application.. So what's the tricks to get it work??? Thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Weight, sugar intake, exercise etc
... salt ... this guy caught sh*t from the doctor for systolic BP.

Maybe a little hair colouring:confused:
Keep the youthful look going a bit longer.
Remember that the drapes should match the carpet.... I don't think they have anything to change facial hair -- that's where all the grey I have is. The balding patch at the back and thinning is more my thing.

And yea, twice a year we are eating machines. I just switch it up to pepper instead of salt. The rest of the year I behave :). Well, except BBQ season when I buy huge steaks...and........

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi. we used to have a representative then we cancel it. since then we tried many times to link the application with the account without any success!!! keep getting the message that they cannot retrieve the application.. So what's the tricks to get it work??? Thanks
I think you might want to call them to ask if they removed the rep. Personally, I find ECAS more helpful than myCIC anyway.

Reactions: FAWEZANA

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I landed yesterday in Calgary and It was a smooth process. The whole interview lasted for about 10-15 minutes. The questions asked were simple and straightforward. They could be answered by either a yes or a no. I am changing my SIN today and book a vacation for December in the Caribbean afterwards (any suggestion about good vacation destinations in this region will be welcomed). I will encourage other people waiting for the finalization of their application to be patient and I wish you guys tons of good luck...
Congrats. Are you sure you will have your PR Card by then?

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
Congrats. Are you sure you will have your PR Card by then?
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I am not sure if I will be getting it but I think it should be out by then. The processing time is 61 days right? If that is the case, I should get it before I travel. However, if it is 61 working days, I won't get it before I travel. Can I apply for travel document instead?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I am not sure if I will be getting it but I think it should be out by then. The processing time is 61 days right? If that is the case, I should get it before I travel. However, if it is 61 working days, I won't get it before I travel. Can I apply for travel document instead?
You have to apply outside of Canada, and it will take a minimum of 10 days to get. They say 61 working days for them to complete it. Then it takes time in the mail. Should be done by Dec 11.

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
You have to apply outside of Canada, and it will take a minimum of 10 days to get. They say 61 working days for them to complete it. Then it takes time in the mail. Should be done by Dec 11.
I would rather wait for my card to come instead of risking being stranded in another country.

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I would rather wait for my card to come instead of risking being stranded in another country.
Just didn't want to spoil the trip!

Les bleus

May 12, 2017
Just didn't want to spoil the trip!
No, you are not. That's a very good information because I dint realize I have to apply for travel document from outside the country. Thought it could be done from the inside before I travel. Do you have any suggestion of where to visit? Bahamas ranks very high on my list at this point....