IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hello all, I got a letter from CIC today that the processing of my application has been completed and that IRCC will contact me with appointment date.
I must confess that its been one long and frustrating wait but like @dominicantiguan said yesterday, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. i really thank God that its almost over.
here is my timeline;
application received - june 2016
AOR 1&2 JULY 2016
Police certificate request- April 2017
Additional doc- June 2017
AIP & SA -June 2017
Documents sent June 2017
Email saying docs attached to my file July 2017
Decision made- October 2017
hoping to land soon
Like everone has been saying, only patience can help, nothing else.
I wish everyone still waiting good luck.
Congrats on DM!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Congrats on becoming a Permanent Resident! I am a Feb 2016 Applicant and I received my medical request on August 28th and then Police check and additional documents request on 7th September, i have submitted them and within a day of submission, i was informed that they did indeed receive them which was September 14th. I must say, i have been waiting a long time but as i see everyone whose been waiting and got everything sorted out. It gives me hope too!

Fingers crossed, hoping to hear back soon from them. will post as soon as i hear anything.
Usually document requests slow the process down. But don't fret, you're near the end!

Reactions: SaqlainSyed

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Well I called IRCC in Sept and I was told they are reviewing my backgroud. Today the Rep told me it's Eligibilty review. I haven't received any medical request and no updates in my Mycic.
Is that how it goes?

Ale04010

Aug 6, 2017
If you want to land, you must pay them before. If you have already paid them, then don't pay them again. If you have not, pay them online, and print/bring receipt to landing.
Since I had a layer that did my application in the past I’m not sure if he already paid the fees in the beginning of the application or not,there is a way to discover if they already got paid or not?

Marie_genial

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
June 27, 2016
Doc's Request.
June 06, 2017
AOR Received.
July 08, 2016
Med's Request
June 06,2017
Med's Done....
June 10,2017
Congrats on becoming a Permanent Resident! I am a Feb 2016 Applicant and I received my medical request on August 28th and then Police check and additional documents request on 7th September, i have submitted them and within a day of submission, i was informed that they did indeed receive them which was September 14th. I must say, i have been waiting a long time but as i see everyone whose been waiting and got everything sorted out. It gives me hope too!

Fingers crossed, hoping to hear back soon from them. will post as soon as i hear anything.
Thanks a lot. They got back to you very fast, I received that email that additional docs has been attached to my file exactly a month after I sent the requested documents. I am sure you are almost there too.

Reactions: SaqlainSyed

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Since I had a layer that did my application in the past I’m not sure if he already paid the fees in the beginning of the application or not,there is a way to discover if they already got paid or not?
You need the receipt.

SaqlainSyed

Sep 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
Thanks a lot. They got back to you very fast, I received that email that additional docs has been attached to my file exactly a month after I sent the requested documents. I am sure you are almost there too.

Oh wow! Thats good for me i guess. The thing is. With me i was supposdly sent a medical request on May 28th which i never got on mycic account until i called in august to inquire about my application taking too long. They were about to think we were abandoning the application. We explained everything and they sent everything to our email account first medicals then rmcp police check and cohabitation and the deadline to submit everything was October 7th. Funny thing is i got the medical request sent to mycic but i had to call for update to find out about rmcp police check and cohabitation was sent 7 days before i called which again i never got but i was able to submit everything well before 7th october and now we wait.

Hoping for the best.

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi guys and Hi @profiler I got this letter this morning

Dear...

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Vancouver will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application. IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.

Is it the a DM?
Congratulations!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
hello all, I got a letter from CIC today that the processing of my application has been completed and that IRCC will contact me with appointment date.
I must confess that its been one long and frustrating wait but like @dominicantiguan said yesterday, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. i really thank God that its almost over.
here is my timeline;
application received - june 2016
AOR 1&2 JULY 2016
Police certificate request- April 2017
Additional doc- June 2017
AIP & SA -June 2017
Documents sent June 2017
Email saying docs attached to my file July 2017
Decision made- October 2017
hoping to land soon
Like everone has been saying, only patience can help, nothing else.
I wish everyone still waiting good luck.
Congratulations!

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Well I called IRCC in Sept and I was told they are reviewing my backgroud. Today the Rep told me it's Eligibilty review. I haven't received any medical request and no updates in my Mycic.
Is that how it goes?

what number did you call? I am never able to get through

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Salam, my wife due is next month. How should I let CIC know about our baby? I think my landing would be after.
When the baby is born, you have to register the birth with the provincial government. The hospital (or attending nurse/doctor) will advise them that it has happened, so they can issue health insurance immediately. An after step is to apply for a birth certificate and SIN. Once you have the birth certificate, you notify CIC that you've had a baby, here is the birth certificate via IRCC web form (upload the certificate). They will guide you through the rest.

SaqlainSyed

Sep 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
Guys, I see Decision Made on our Application in Ecas. I dont see any details as when i click on it, it still only shows medical received.
But it says Decision Made. My heart is literally racing right now. i am at my work and will call them to see whats going on and if i am accepted and will post an update.

Hoping for the Best!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Guys, I see Decision Made on our Application in Ecas. I dont see any details as when i click on it, it still only shows medical received.
But it says Decision Made. My heart is literally racing right now. i am at my work and will call them to see whats going on and if i am accepted and will post an update.

Hoping for the Best!
If there was no Procedural Fairness letter, or letter expressing concern, then it's 100% a positive result. You would know long before they refused an application.

Congrats. They will send you something shortly to state the local CIC office will schedule a landing appointment.