Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
If there was no Procedural Fairness letter, or letter expressing concern, then it's 100% a positive result. You would know long before they refused an application.

Congrats. They will send you something shortly to state the local CIC office will schedule a landing appointment.
I dont get any updates at all in my CIC account so i am not sure, i will have to call them like always to have them email me if there is, which is why i am a little on the edge right now.
But hoping for the best and will post here as soon as i know.! :)

thanks everyone for their help along the way!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I dont get any updates at all in my CIC account so i am not sure, i will have to call them like always to have them email me if there is, which is why i am a little on the edge right now.
But hoping for the best and will post here as soon as i know.! :)

thanks everyone for their help along the way!
It's not worth the aggravation to be honest. If they have not asked for any additional documents, or expressed concern to you in a letter/email, then processing is done. All that's left is the landing appointment.

You can trust me. 100% it is positive.

SaqlainSyed

Sep 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-09-2017
Med's Request
28-08-2017
Med's Done....
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
It's not worth the aggravation to be honest. If they have not asked for any additional documents, or expressed concern to you in a letter/email, then processing is done. All that's left is the landing appointment.

You can trust me. 100% it is positive.
I Feel ALOT BETTER, thank you! I will go with what you said and wait for some correspondence then.. Thank you again!

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I Feel ALOT BETTER, thank you! I will go with what you said and wait for some correspondence then.. Thank you again!
What region are you in? I might even have a guess as to how long for landing ;)

Reactions: SaqlainSyed

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Salam, my wife due is next month. How should I let CIC know about our baby? I think my landing would be after.
Congratulations on the baby to come! To notify CIC, do exactly as @profiler replied

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Guys, I see Decision Made on our Application in Ecas. I dont see any details as when i click on it, it still only shows medical received.
But it says Decision Made. My heart is literally racing right now. i am at my work and will call them to see whats going on and if i am accepted and will post an update.

Hoping for the Best!
Congratulations!

Reactions: SaqlainSyed

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
what number did you call? I am never able to get through
what number did you call? I am never able to get through
1-888-242-2100
Salam, my wife due is next month. How should I let CIC know about our baby? I think my landing would be after.
Please get a doctor's note and send to IRCC. It's in the relationship questionere. I did that and it saved me from any prove of cohabitation.
Hope this help

Reactions: masouleht

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
1-888-242-2100

Please get a doctor's note and send to IRCC. It's in the relationship questionere. I did that and it saved me from any prove of cohabitation.
Hope this help
Uhm? What?

A note from a doctor does not supersede the evidence requirement to prove a birth. That evidence, is a birth certificate. Just like every one else on the file had to supply.

Reactions: sweet_mahsa

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
I think what they meant was that it would prove that they are cohabitating and the relationship is genuine since there is a baby involved.

Also when I notified CIC, they requested some documents, but when I called them they said that the birth certificate would suffice because he was born after the application date, would not be included in any sponsoring and that he is a Canadian citizen.

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I think what they meant was that it would prove that they are cohabitating and the relationship is genuine since there is a baby involved.

Also when I notified CIC, they requested some documents, but when I called them they said that the birth certificate would suffice because he was born after the application date, would not be included in any sponsoring and that he is a Canadian citizen.
He would still be included. All 1st level relations are included (Mother, Father, Sister/Brother, Daughter/Son). Canadian or not. There is no financial assessment, so it really doesn't matter -- and a new born cannot be a terrorist or head of an Organized Crime Syndicate. They typically have to wait until at least 2 years old for that...

In this case, you *can* advise CIC of a pregnancy, but the suggestion from many is not to, until the baby is born. There is no real connection to your case, until that point.

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
He would still be included. All 1st level relations are included (Mother, Father, Sister/Brother, Daughter/Son). Canadian or not. There is no financial assessment, so it really doesn't matter -- and a new born cannot be a terrorist or head of an Organized Crime Syndicate. They typically have to wait until at least 2 years old for that...

In this case, you *can* advise CIC of a pregnancy, but the suggestion from many is not to, until the baby is born. There is no real connection to your case, until that point.
I don't know... my little one is questionable! 8 months and you should see the things he does! lool

Oh okay well that makes sense, I did send in his birth certificate, seems like that was enough for them. When we first sent in our application we used the new forms, they requested a doctors note confirming I was pregnant along with an ultrasound. Not sure if the old forms were that way as well.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I don't know... my little one is questionable! 8 months and you should see the things he does! lool

Oh okay well that makes sense, I did send in his birth certificate, seems like that was enough for them. When we first sent in our application we used the new forms, they requested a doctors note confirming I was pregnant along with an ultrasound. Not sure if the old forms were that way as well.
Was that because of the medical? They won't do the chest x-ray if there is a pregnancy (only the PA does this). That would be a requirement to have them hold the medical until the child is born. Otherwise, there is chances of 'problems', and until the child is born, they generally don't want to add that to the file.

WRT your son -- I can tell you that mine is sharp as a tack. He has figured out many things about life, very quickly. Example: at 6 months, he had already figured out how to open the baby gate. Despite it's proper installation (it was screwed into a stud inside the wall), and proper adjustment, he found if you stand on it, and push-and-pull violently, it will pop open. He is now 5, and well, he has discussions about my "poor choices" and why I do things that he doesn't like...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Was that because of the medical? They won't do the chest x-ray if there is a pregnancy (only the PA does this). That would be a requirement to have them hold the medical until the child is born. Otherwise, there is chances of 'problems', and until the child is born, they generally don't want to add that to the file.

WRT your son -- I can tell you that mine is sharp as a tack. He has figured out many things about life, very quickly. Example: at 6 months, he had already figured out how to open the baby gate. Despite it's proper installation (it was screwed into a stud inside the wall), and proper adjustment, he found if you stand on it, and push-and-pull violently, it will pop open. He is now 5, and well, he has discussions about my "poor choices" and why I do things that he doesn't like...
plus, he can suggest nice solutions to fix cars!

Reactions: sweet_mahsa

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
plus, he can suggest nice solutions to fix cars!
Yeah, cars are easy. He's onto Lego in a big way now. The school reports he is a leader.. speaking of Crime Syndicates...

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM

I'm the sponsor, my husband is the applicant lol, so maybe that is why as well? I didn't need to do any medicals!

Wow at 6 months what a smarttttt child!!! Mine is paying close attention likes to violently pull on the gate but hasn't figured out the mechanism hahah! these kids these days!