+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

Ale04010

Aug 6, 2017
how far are you into the process? have you received SA or AIP yet?

They ask me, medical and criminal records in April and in May 16th I got the SA and an email saying:
Proof of Relationship: You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-Law partner (cohabitating for a period of at least one year at time of application).

In June 5th they received further proof how they asked and now I stil waiting again, wondering what will be the next step lol

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of( ............ )and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Paris for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

I don't understand this letter can you guys explain me please thanks

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
What it's mean all that codes

mmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP VO

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Already watching GoT for this week. It was hacked and leaked...made it to Kodi circles. No spoilers though
Ok... it's must watch tv.

Triggered fierce debate here.. but must watch :)

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
What it's mean all that codes

mmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP VO
CPC-M is Case Processing Centre - Mississauga. The rest is en Francais.

It also looks like an SA (sponsorship Approval) email.

Tyara

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017. Med's passed 13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
DM 17-06-2017
LANDED..........
29-06-2017
Ok... it's must watch tv.

Triggered fierce debate here.. but must watch :)
Lucky u! I need to wait until evening to watch on HBO. Had problems with Kodi lately, so bought HBO just to watch that lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Lucky u! I need to wait until evening to watch on HBO. Had problems with Kodi lately, so bought HBO just to watch that lol
That's why we bought IPTV... Specto had it with multiple working sources!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyara

Mimit34

Aug 2, 2017
I have a layer as well for my application, did you receive the SA?
Yes I did last month. I am the sponsor... They asked my husband (PA) for RCMP fingerprints, new medical (because his first one expired), and a renewed copy of passport early July. I then received SA about 20 days later... it says his medical exam passed and currently background check in process... ECAS currently shows decision made on sponsor side and application received on applicant side