+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

kram21

Aug 7, 2017
yes we have kids in outside canada we already call the cic 2 weeks ago and they said that medical is succesful and we dont need any interview

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yes we have kids in outside canada we already call the cic 2 weeks ago and they said that medical is succesful and we dont need any interview
Did the children finish their medicals?

If they are accompanying, you should be able to log into ECAS as the sponsor and see all of their applications too, which would tell you.

If they have not, regardless if they are accompanying you to Canada, they have to complete medicals as well. If they have, check in their medical statuses.

This can explain your current status for so long as well. CIC affords more "buffer" time for requirements overseas. Additionally, they must be examined to determine your eligibility (stage 1). Unless written to CIC and explained that an ex overseas refuses to allow examination, they will need an examination done. Failing to do either of those will render a file refused.

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
yes they are done in 1st week of april
As I suggested above, you might want to check into their statuses then. There are other factors that can slow a file down that relate to children as well. Eg: Court Orders, Custody Orders, etc. So, it may also be that.

Mimit34

Aug 2, 2017
Do you think they gonna ask me as well a renew passport? Mine will expire 25th June 2018,my layer told me that they will not ask me,but I would like hear also your opinion guys
You have lots of time! We actually had an expired passport they emailed us to renew our passport on July 7th that expired on June 10 this year... As long as your passport is valid up to your PR interview date, you should be fine. I do not think that our applications will take another year, at least I hope not!

Reactions: Ale04010

kram21

Aug 7, 2017
As I suggested above, you might want to check into their statuses then. There are other factors that can slow a file down that relate to children as well. Eg: Court Orders, Custody Orders, etc. So, it may also be that.
th
thank you so much.. how can i check our status online?

TempestD

Jan 28, 2014
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-10-016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
08-12-2017
Already watching GoT for this week. It was hacked and leaked...made it to Kodi circles. No spoilers though
I heard it was leaked, but i just waited. I was like, if next is not leaked then I am gonna have a longer wait!!! :rolleyes:o_O

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I heard it was leaked, but i just waited. I was like, if next is not leaked then I am gonna have a longer wait!!! :rolleyes:o_O
My wife decided to have a bath shortly before...her finding out I had already started and was 10 minutes in, caused a scene from the Battle of the bastards.

I was going to rewatch last week's to refresh my remembery.... Oops

TempestD

Jan 28, 2014
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
29-10-016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
08-12-2017
My wife decided to have a bath shortly before...her finding out I had already started and was 10 minutes in, caused a scene from the Battle of the bastards.

I was going to rewatch last week's to refresh my remembery.... Oops
:D:D...... Funny enough I am planning to re-watch from the beginning , can't seem to recall who is on arya's list... I am wondering if sansa was?

immigration-info

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Visa Office......
Paris France
Some body can explain me about this letter please

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ........................ and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Paris for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
If you sent additional proofs on June 5th, you really should get news soon. Typically around 60 days after you submit anything. So any day now you could get AIP.
Hopefully, my last requested documents were sent on June 6th and 9th.

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
:D:D...... Funny enough I am planning to re-watch from the beginning , can't seem to recall who is on arya's list... I am wondering if sansa was?
No, but I think Little Finger might be. Cersi definitely is.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Some body can explain me about this letter please

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ........................ and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Paris for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you. Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

It's sponsorship approval for your outland family class sponsorship. Your spouse was approved to sponsor you, and it's been transferred to Paris to continue processing your application.

Reactions: sylvain1