Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
I mentioned this before, but it bears repeating...
The emails being sent out can be delayed by infrastructure problems. Mailing systems generally can handle a few hundred thousand messages a day. Put into perspective, they would be near or over capacity. I do know, that there are two servers that handle this (I did some digging, for a friend; right @browning911?) presently. If one silently fails, the queue will exponentially grow until it's discovered. We do know that, they had contracted Bell Canada to replace their mail system -- but Bell failed the Canadian Government (after they stole the money).

They can use this forum !!!! Hell we will get the messages out by the minute:p
We wouldn't be holding on to no message. . . we would be so happy to deliver. :confused: we would be running ahead. .
I understand the use of improved untested technology though. . i know exactly what u mean. . part of the be patient exersize "wooooooo saaaaah" ( from the movie bad boyz)

So, we are now sitting, faced with older infrastructure that can fail, from time to time. The results are delayed messages, messages sent out of order, or messages that just aren't delivered at all. Them's the breaks for using a faster delivery system than snail mail.

:cool: since we know the system is , exercising some patience won't hurt. After all , its not like we not looking at the light at the end of the tunnel.
For a backgrounder:
Original story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/federal-email-system-halted-1.3565191
Failure: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/federal-government-email-bell-ssc-1.4129528

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Woo hoo! Guys, it is official now. Would be landing in 2 weeks time by God's grace. My letter just came in via email. @Meaningful, do check your email as yours might as well be sitting there. Thank you so much guys. My God is an awesome God.
Congrats

Reactions: lexmark

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Woo hoo! Guys, it is official now. Would be landing in 2 weeks time by God's grace. My letter just came in via email. @Meaningful, do check your email as yours might as well be sitting there. Thank you so much guys. My God is an awesome God.
Congrats lexmark, I'm happy for you! It's time to plan your landing party!

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
If you guys speak so loudly, my mrs might ban me from the forum. She works at bell :(
Take time with the bell please. . . they are horrible. . . very few users have good thing to say about them n, their customer service sucks!!!!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
But the thing is that the approval is not based on the whim of the agent... it's based on the extent of proofs you submit to them. They have guidelines to follow. Nobody will get the PR application refused for nothing and when they are not satisfied with the proofs you submitted, they don't simply refuse you, they give you all opportunities to address their concerns.
If I understood correctly the previous post of @nomensland, they got a request in May; they sent some proofs of cohabitation and then they got again a request, because what they submitted was not satisfactory to prove their cohabitation since the beginning of the application. CIC agent won't refuse an application easily, they will give you all opportunities to address their concerns. I'm a deeply convinced that if nomensland provide CIC with proofs of cohabitation that spreads in time starting from January-February 2016 until recent months, their application will be approved.
So, again, don't overstress with the process. If CIC is not satisfied with what you submitted, you will get all opportunities to address their concerns. Your approval is only a matter of time.
@profiler and @sylivian1 you remember my husband in March of this year my husband got ask to send proof of realtionship for them to continue to work on permanent resident so we send in almost 2.5 proof of realtionship and April 21 2017 he got approved as permanent residence and April 28 2017 landing interview at CIC Etobicoke you have to make it strong but the agent's have a tough job

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
If you guys speak so loudly, my mrs might ban me from the forum. She works at bell :(
Take time with the bell please. . . they are horrible. . . very few users have good thing to say about them n, their customer service sucks!!!!
I am NOT saying they blow donkey balls, Mrs meaningful1!

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
At least if people understand why they may get messages out of order, or none at all, it might ease the distress.

Yeah, I hate Bell. They called me one saturday morning -- woke me up from a dead sleep at 7am, to ask about a mobility bill that was 5 days due ($70; and not actually overdue). When I pointed that out to them, they got rude. Imagine... 7am... getting up in someone's face for 5 days passed the due date, because we'd just had my son and it slipped my mind.

Out came my visa, I paid out my bill, my contract, then asked to be transfered to BellTV to cancel that account as well. I haven't looked back since.
Ha ha ha
Such a cool customer!!!

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Oh, I can say good things about Bell, I can admit they have a reliable service, they have a very good coverage for mobile phone even in remote areas, they usually have good conditions for their employees,... But for me, the end of post is what really matters.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ha ha ha
Such a cool customer!!!
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, thanks to them. I threw cash at them and told them that we no longer and never will have another relationship in the future...

Reactions: akosilayla

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, thanks to them. I threw cash at them and told them that we no longer and never will have another relationship in the future...
Dealing with bell and Roger's is like getting 4 wisdom teeth pulled at the same time with no nerve blocker or put out

cenker

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 2016
Out of curiosity... anyone (who got DM on ECAS both sides) from QC waiting for landing letter. Tomorrow I am gonna turn 3 weeks since DM on ECAS. Patience in force :p

Reactions: sylvain1

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Out of curiosity... anyone (who got DM on ECAS both sides) from QC waiting for landing letter. Tomorrow I am gonna turn 3 weeks since DM on ECAS. Patience in force :p
Yes we did back in end of April 2017