AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I got AIP and SA this week finally. Anf my ecas check status showing decision made! Is this meaning they have done everything? Should I got PR now? Mycic says they still processing and review my eligibility.
Congratulations! Don't worry about the status in mycic, for my wife, it wasn't updated until after she landed. Wait for an official DM letter, but you can start to plan celebrations!

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
I got AIP and SA this week finally. Anf my ecas check status showing decision made! Is this meaning they have done everything? Should I got PR now? Mycic says they still processing and review my eligibility.
Congratulations!
Im the same as you, waiting for the landing letter now.

Reactions: profiler

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello , my application has been returned because they need 2 sets of the 3 sets :
  • shared ownership of residential property
  • joint leases or rental agreements
  • bills for shared utility accounts, such as:
    • gas
    • electricity
    • telephone
    • joint utility accounts
  • important documents for both of you showing the same address, such as:
    • driver’s licenses
    • insurance policies
  • identification documents
i am gona send my application again with MY SIN shoes the same address, and joint account in TD bank and the owner changed the contract of rent under my name and my wife, and my phone i added her as authorization person . she is the sponsor .
is this enough ??? and those documents are consider 2 sets from the 3 sets or no
thank you so much

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
hello , my application has been returned because they need 2 sets of the 3 sets :
    • gas
    • electricity
    • telephone
    • joint utility accounts
    • driver’s licenses
    • insurance policies
i am gona send my application again with MY SIN shoes the same address, and joint account in TD bank and the owner changed the contract of rent under my name and my wife, and my phone i added her as authorization person . she is the sponsor .
is this enough ??? and those documents are consider 2 sets from the 3 sets or no
thank you so much
i have one more question?
i have old finger print from my country i have brought with me in last Nov, or no, can i apply this with my application because to get a new one from my embassy here in canada gonna take 16 weeks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
    • gas
    • electricity
    • telephone
    • joint utility accounts
    • driver’s licenses
    • insurance policies
thank you so much
That should be ok.. also a Driver's License for you both, if you have those

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
we dont have driving license
i have one more question please, i did my fingerprint here in Canada and revived the result , and i have my finger print from my country i have brought this with me from my country last N , can i submit this finger print with my application < because my embassy need 16 weeks to make a new one?
thank you soo much for your helping

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
i have one more question please, i did my fingerprint here in Canada and revived the result , and i have my finger print from my country i have brought this with me from my country last N , can i submit this finger print with my application < because my embassy need 16 weeks to make a new one?
thank you soo much for your helping
I have no idea. We didn't have to submit them. Call CIC Tuesday morning to ask: 888-242-2100

novitakrnawn

Dec 2, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
04-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
LANDED..........
27-JUL-2017
we dont have driving license
Where are you living? If you don't have driving license you can make photo card for your government issued identification. It shows your address

Last edited:

legolg

May 10, 2016
GTA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-04-2016 &amp; AOR 2 10-06-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2016; Passed end of March 2017
Interview........
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
27-07-2017
Hi there! Congratulations on your AIP! You and I are on a similar timeline/similar situation. I originally sent my application mid March 16', but it got sent back to me for a missing form. My sponsor got approved this week and I just uploaded more proof of relationship Thursday night that they requested June 3rd.

All of this is long way of me asking :) ....How long did it take for you to receive AIP after sending them more proof of relationship?
Just over 2 months and I also am done as in decision made. I'm just waiting for my landing interview and DM.

Reactions: kokopelli

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey guys, hope you folks are enjoying the holidays. Where do I check to see if my documents has been uploaded after being requested and received by IRCC?

Last edited:

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
May I digress a little bit. @ Profiler, can you design a news blog on 'blogger'? I said to ask because it looks like you are proficient in the use of computers and I have been looking to set up one for the longest time.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey guys, hope you folks are enjoying the holidays. Where do I check to see if my documents has been uploaded after being requested and received by IRCC?
How did you send them?

Courier: They won't say. You just have the courier receipt and someone in the mail room who is responsible for accepting your docs.
myCIC: It should say, no?
Webform (CSE): That you will get an email sometime after they have actually attached the files. the average is 30-45 days currently.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
May I digress a little bit. @ Profiler, can you design a news blog on 'blogger'? I said to ask because it looks like you are proficient in the use of computers and I have been looking to set up one for the longest time.
By profession, I am a software engineer. So the short answer is: yes. The long answer is: I have probably written platforms like the micro-blogger you asked about a few times in my career ...

What's up? Need help?