+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
By profession, I am a software engineer. So the short answer is: yes. The long answer is: I have probably written platforms like the micro-blogger you asked about a few times in my career ...

What's up? Need help?
Yes, I do need help. I am looking at setting up a newsblog. I am looking at getting a domain name but I dont know how to set up the blog. I read that blogger hosts for free. Can you assist me in designing one?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes, I do need help. I am looking at setting up a newsblog. I am looking at getting a domain name but I dont know how to set up the blog. I read that blogger hosts for free. Can you assist me in designing one?
"Design" has several meanings here ;). As long as you're not asking me to pick colours, sure. Shoot me a pm and we can work out what you want..

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
@profiler Did you get to see any of the citizenship ceremony in your area on the weekend?
The ceremony was awesome. . . short n to the point. . lol
Rain is about to fall , let's get these new Canadians n get out of here. . .
One thing I noticed, they never asked if anyone wanted to renounce previous citizenship.
Does it mean they have dual citizenships?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
i live in Toronto, how can i do photo card? how long takes to get this card

you have to be a legal resident of Ontario so legal resident in Ontario mean a permanent resident or Canadian citizen

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
you have to be a legal resident of Ontario so legal resident in Ontario mean a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
not necessarily, almost anyone can get an Ontario Photo Card as you only need to bring your passport and write your address. Never have I seen them ask for proof

novitakrnawn

Dec 2, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
14-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
04-JAN-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
LANDED..........
27-JUL-2017
my visa id student??
not necessarily, almost anyone can get an Ontario Photo Card as you only need to bring your passport and write your address. Never have I seen them ask for proof

I'm not sure about Ontario, but here in Manitoba anyone can get photo card with their passport. @mohamednbil179 You should go there or call them

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler Did you get to see any of the citizenship ceremony in your area on the weekend?
The ceremony was awesome. . . short n to the point. . lol
Rain is about to fall , let's get these new Canadians n get out of here. . .
One thing I noticed, they never asked if anyone wanted to renounce previous citizenship.
Does it mean they have dual citizenships?
Nah we couldn't make it out. If the other country will permit the dual, Canada will as well. You would have had to renounce before the ceremony, if required.

Okpalugo2017

Jul 2, 2017
Victoria, BC, Canada
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
10-10-2017
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread. We are planning of submitting my husband application next month. We just got married in April(Marriage Certificate is out) this year after dated for 8months. Im PR have been here for 13years originally from congo. My husband moved to Canada as an international student from Nigerian just in May 2016 then we met in August 2016, after dated for couple of months we finally was officially married in April 2017.

We have all the proves of our relationship and wedding pictures with all my family members present except that his family members are all back home and couldn't make it but they did had a get together and send us photos too. He also had to fly from Winipeg 5times to visit me during the time we were dating because I lived in Victoria BC (Different province.) We have all air ticket recipts for his visit as prove as well.

He pause his school and finally moved to Victoria because of the nice weather we have here and I also have my job here too. We are working on him transfering few courses he took in winnipeg to any school here and finish up when he gets his papers or before then anyone that works for us.

And we also thinking if it is possible to apply for open work permit so he can work full-time save up and go back to school after his PR is approved or go to school same thing but not sure if he will still be allowed to continue his school with open work permit and his study permit will expire in 2019.

We are currently living together happly and he got a part time job here while im working full time. We plan submitting our application next month and look forward to getting all the advice we need on how to go about it in here thanks☺

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
for Ohip my husband showed them his,copr,Ontario driver license and passport

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi guys! This is out of topic, but here it goes;

My commonlaw wife and I are planning to go to Cuba for 5 days vacation this July. I am a PR while my partner holds a open work permit. My question is, should we go to Cuban embassy in Toronto for her tourist visa or she can get a tourist card in the plane upon landing in Cuba. Anyone experience having a trip in Cuba who are not yet PR? thank you very much guys!

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Where are you living? If you don't have driving license you can make photo card for your government issued identification. It shows your address
i did photo card for government issued identification today here in canada, but they said i am gonna receive it after six weeks, but they gave me a paper has my information, can i submit this with my application???????