23-06-2016
AOR Received.
13-07-2016
Med's Request
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
i emailed to my MP today.
and he check my application through agent,,they said all passed just reviewing my security check,,
as profiler said, they are working on that stage..

Reactions: profiler

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
hello guys! i just had my Landing interview this morning! i am Officially Permanent Resident of Canada!. took me 15 munites for the immigration interviewed together with my spouse. (and thats a quick one!..) then i have to go to service canada to change my SIN. thats it!..

thank you guys for all your help!.. browning, sylvan, profiler and carol! you guys are great!...
to all of you guys who are still waiting for their papers i hope and pray you will be the next in Line!.

and of course the MAN UP THERE!.... Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing! To God be the Glory! in Gods will be Done!...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
it is getting very frustrating, they went through them sequentially and rapidly for a while, we thought that things had changed for the better, but all of the sudden progress slowed drastically... we started hearing of people many months later than us getting approval while the sequential applications seemed to stall badly, reminding of the horror stories that many of the 2015 applicants that were unlucky enough to be in an ignored month had to go through

well, Friday is tomorrow, that marks another week in the wait, hope some good news comes, but after checking every day over and over again and getting used to seeing nothing I doubt any news at all will be coming tomorrow and we will be into July and still waiting...............
Believe me, I know exactly the feeling. We applied in August 2015 and we saw a lot of people from 2016 landing way before us despite the fact we had a very straightforward case. I understand your frustrations, I really do, but I can also tell you that you don't help yourself by letting the process affect you. I know it's easier said than done, but just enjoy everyday of the life, don't think about the immigration process. Sooner or later, you'll be approved and you'll officially land as a PR. Really, just hang on, your turn is coming. From no news at all, we got SA, AIP, and DM with a period of 24 hours. Once they will work on your file, you'll see, everything will go fast.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Then hear comes the dreaded "death news"!!!!!
No wonder I felt so down today!!!
. ... . . . . .
My 1/2 sister went to do surgery to remove fibroids. . . . waiting to be release. . . doctors called. . she is dead. How somebody die doing fibroid surgery?????

How ( sad. . . . . )
I'm so sorry to read that... my condolences...

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
hello guys! i just had my Landing interview this morning! i am Officially Permanent Resident of Canada!. took me 15 munites for the immigration interviewed together with my spouse. (and thats a quick one!..) then i have to go to service canada to change my SIN. thats it!..

thank you guys for all your help!.. browning, sylvan, profiler and carol! you guys are great!...
to all of you guys who are still waiting for their papers i hope and pray you will be the next in Line!.

and of course the MAN UP THERE!.... Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing! To God be the Glory! in Gods will be Done!...
Congratulations :) You will have a great weekend holiday!

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Believe me, I know exactly the feeling. We applied in August 2015 and we saw a lot of people from 2016 landing way before us despite the fact we had a very straightforward case. I understand your frustrations, I really do, but I can also tell you that you don't help yourself by letting the process affect you. I know it's easier said than done, but just enjoy everyday of the life, don't think about the immigration process. Sooner or later, you'll be approved and you'll officially land as a PR. Really, just hang on, your turn is coming. From no news at all, we got SA, AIP, and DM with a period of 24 hours. Once they will work on your file, you'll see, everything will go fast.
thank you for these words...I needed it

Reactions: sylvain1

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yeah. . u never know, from one day to the next
Never know
it is a sobering thought to think about our existence... reading the story the other day of the girl that was a famous youtube fitness personality, in great shape, healthy, eating well and exercising in perfect health when a whipped cream dispenser exploded in her kitchen and hit her in the throat and in a split second gone.... just crazy to think about our fragile lives on this tiny speck of a planet in an ununderstandably huge universe and infinite timeline

I feel for your sorrow and understand your disbelief in the suddeness and trying to make sense of it all

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, I was so afraid your rep messed up your application, I'm glad it's finally over!

Reactions: botengcoke

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
it is a sobering thought to think about our existence... reading the story the other day of the girl that was a famous youtube fitness personality, in great shape, healthy, eating well and exercising in perfect health when a whipped cream dispenser exploded in her kitchen and hit her in the throat and in a split second gone.... just crazy to think about our fragile lives on this tiny speck of a planet in an ununderstandably huge universe and infinite timeline

I feel for your sorrow and understand your disbelief in the suddeness and trying to make sense of it all
Am trying. . . am not understandint right now but am trying. . . my best

Reactions: rizaki

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Another day in canada ;)
So my step son applied and got accepted to 5 universities. . . Good
So he would like to apply for osap. . . Whatever that means. . . In jamaica its called put your hands in your pocket n come up with money. . Or ù not going any place. . .
So on the application form online, the questions are like
1 is your mom married?
2 does her husband have social insurance number?
3where does he works?
So to one agency (ircc) dont work, sit and wait. . . . Indefinately
To another agency. . . . Why dont you work, is it ok for us to investigate you???
Crap crap crap
Rediculous!!!
The left hands dont know what the right hand is about
Shaking my head
Congrats to him. Don't let OSAP bother you. They don't know anything until after they are permitted to look. All standard questions. I'm immigrating is a good answer.

kokopelli

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2016
AOR Received.
15-05-2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront before app submitted
Interview........
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
Sent all the requested evidence for proof of relationship to CIC today! A heads up for anybody else who has to do this: the maximum combined file size allowed is 3.5 MB. I just spent a hour trying to make 66 pages of proof fit! It's done and dusted now. That's all that matters :)

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Then hear comes the dreaded "death news"!!!!!
No wonder I felt so down today!!!
. ... . . . . .
My 1/2 sister went to do surgery to remove fibroids. . . . waiting to be release. . . doctors called. . she is dead. How somebody die doing fibroid surgery?????

How ( sad. . . . . )
My aunt did too a few days later. Those were cancerous and exposing them to air they exploded in growth.

I'm saddened by your news. My heart goes out to you and your family

Reactions: meaningful1