Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
My aunt did too a few days later. Those were cancerous and exposing them to air they exploded in growth.

I'm saddened by your news. My heart goes out to you and your family

I am wondering. . its just that she knew she was to be released today. . she called her daughter to let her know she was waiting on the doctor to discharge her. . . after some time , when no more was heard my niece called, and called then called again but no answer. . . when they got there it was just a body they were looking . . . . . just a frekkin body

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
hello guys! i just had my Landing interview this morning! i am Officially Permanent Resident of Canada!. took me 15 munites for the immigration interviewed together with my spouse. (and thats a quick one!..) then i have to go to service canada to change my SIN. thats it!..

thank you guys for all your help!.. browning, sylvan, profiler and carol! you guys are great!...
to all of you guys who are still waiting for their papers i hope and pray you will be the next in Line!.

and of course the MAN UP THERE!.... Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing! To God be the Glory! in Gods will be Done!...
Congrats buddy!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I am wondering. . its just that she knew she was to be released today. . she called her daughter to let her know she was waiting on the doctor to discharge her. . . after some time , when no more was heard my niece called, and called then called again but no answer. . . when they got there it was just a body they were looking . . . . . just a frekkin body
If ever there was a reason, go home. If she is in Jamaica, go home. Bring some proof (AOR letter,. A funeral programme) so that when you get back, CBSA will permit re-entry.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I hope!!! I won't get to say goodbye to sis. . . . wont
See my post above ^^

Also, make sure that you have a valid visitor visa and/or eTA as needed to be able to return.

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
How long it takes to get email or letter after DM? Do we just wait again :confused:
For us, we got our landing interview email within 2 hours of ECAS showing DM. The DM email didn't show up until 2 days before my wife landed. It's waiting, but don't worry about that one :).

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
For us, we got our landing interview email within 2 hours of ECAS showing DM. The DM email didn't show up until 2 days before my wife landed. It's waiting, but don't worry about that one :).
I won't believe we are safe and done before we really get something haha. Just seeing DM in ecas is nervous even all you guys telling it's a positive decision.

Reactions: Tyara and Cross99

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I won't believe we are safe and done before we really get something haha. Just seeing DM in ecas is nervous even all you guys telling it's a positive decision.
myCIC is usually the flakey one. ECAS has been (as of late) the more reliable source of truth. If you're worried, or don't believe me (US?), you can always try calling in the morning... 888-242-2100 and ask for an application status update.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
I don't know if they would recalculate your points or not. But you could call the MIDI and ask directly that question.

The idea of having her get a visitor visa prior to you getting your PR is that once you have your PR, she can use that visa to come and visit you. Then once she is here, you apply to sponsor her from inland and you apply for an OWP. In about 4 months, she will get the OWP.
thanks, buddy. I will.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
I agree and I'm not too familiar with the process either. But I know that the program was changed and the points system was changed. Now he is afraid that if he makes a change, they will assess him with the new points system, not the previous one (of when he first applied) and what I understand is that he doesn't think he would qualify under the new system.
You are right. I have no mood to write any of French and English exam again. This is the reason I just let it as it is and decidded to sponsor her after my PR.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I have heard from @browning911 . Someone gave her days off...how does that happen?!

She wanted me to pass hellos along and she says she'll be around to read sometime today!

Last edited: