IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
For me, it took 4 days from medical passed to DM on both sides. But I think it depends about officer, how fast they are.
Workload mostly. Rule of thumb is every 30 days I think they check (after making a request). That would put it on time for when my wife's meds were sent in. April 24? Ish? Two days after she had a passed medical, and two days after that (just over a month from the request date) DM. They also did know when the medical was being done though....

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Explosion in Belgium.. one person "neutralized".

SMH!

When? When will we learn to stop hate, stop killing... Seriously...

It's like every day in this crazy world, people are trying to commit terror. Why? What purpose does it serve? Who grants those individuals the right to do this to others... *Sigh*

Last edited:

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
what does "much deeper" mean? hang out in your old neigborhood and ask random people on the street if you are a good guy or not?
They could yes. It has happened I bet. They involve Intel players and start making queries around the world.. basically, if you've told them the truth and there is nothing bad in your history.. it's fine. You're fine. But yes, it involves Canadian spy orgs and their world partners...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Explosion in Belgium.. one person "neutralized".

SMH!

When? When will we learn to stop hate, stop killing... Seriously...

It's like every day in this crazy world, people are trying to commit terror. Why? What purpose does it serve? Who grants those individuals the right to do this to others... *Sigh*
Fortunately though, there would be nobody injured except the guy himself.

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Fortunately though, there would be nobody injured except the guy himself.
Anyone who carries out that kind of public explosions planned to hurt others... This is the sad part. I'm getting tired of hearing about it every single day...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
If anyone watched the news reports regarding Canada's new defence budget and doctrine, there was a little 1 liner with badass and far reaching consequences.

Only a few countries (3-4? That's from what I am reading) possess some of the abilities that our Electronic Warfare regiment have. In fact, it's been reported by US media that they don't even have some of the EW capability. Let's ask ISIS in Mosul how it's working out for them..

So, back to Canada the military state. They are deploying more advanced cyber capabilities. They are developing a cyber bomb. And the talk on the town, is that CSE will oversee both the attack and defense capabilities.

If we are getting into the shadow arts -- I totally want in. That's badass!

Read: http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/bill-c59-cse-act-spies-canada-hacking-foreign-cyber-ops-1.4169689

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I really hope so! How high possibility it is to get relationship interview request at this point or something else than not DM? We haven't got nothing in whole process so I wonder will this be this easy to the end.
Not relationship. QA where they review the whole file. It's not super high...

Quality Assurance interviews are done now because they sped up case processing. They want to make sure that cases requiring further review are not making it through.

Generally speaking, it's a quick "shoot the breeze" type of meeting. Some even report landing the same day. Really nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hard for me to say -- I would really need to see the notes to comment precisely. However:
- Entered In Error: They searched my details, and found an error. I too, have an "entered in error" -- and I have lived in Ontario my whole life! This is an innocuous message. They are just justifying the change to the record.

- Section 15 -- was this an Access to Information or Privacy Act request? If it was ATIA, then it makes sense, if you had some kind of military service record, or something similar. If it's a PA, then Section 15 only talks about making a request (Extension of limits).

- Gap in address -- that's bad. That + your family history forms the basis of your immigration file. Seeing them together isn't a problem -- but noting the issue, they may demand both again.

That's the best I can do without seeing it.
Hi profiler, sorry to bring old stuff back up. Was just reading your response to my gcsm notes enquiry where you said you also had an "entered in error" written in the notes. Question: Was the "entered in error" also written against your "type of address" as mine was?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi profiler, sorry to bring old stuff back up. Was just reading your response to my gcsm notes enquiry where you said you also had an "entered in error" written in the notes. Question: Was the "entered in error" also written against your "type of address" as mine was?
GCMS records everything. Even when stuff was updated due to typos. They had a typo.

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
GCMS records everything. Even when stuff was updated due to typos. They had a typo.
My worry is that it wasn't corrected (assuming it was an error) and my spouse had "residence" typed against 'address type'. A combination of the partial disclosure of records and this entered in error comment is fueling my worry.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
My worry is that it wasn't corrected (assuming it was an error) and my spouse had "residence" typed against 'address type'. A combination of the partial disclosure of records and this entered in error comment is fueling my worry.
A wise old man told me once: you'll find trouble, if you're looking for it.

The redacted security info is 100% common and normal. Check the GCMS thread. They state it clearly in the very first post.

Before landing, you have to verify address and personal info anyway..

RELAX...

Last edited: