Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
got the SA this afternoon. still no AIP
lmao!

I bet you start complaining like one of the more 'senior' members here, about not getting a DM on time *coughs*

Reactions: sylvain1

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
lmao!

I bet you start complaining like one of the more 'senior' members here, about not getting a DM on time *coughs*
I don't really like the term, 'senior'. Technically I am not. Might be a more prolific poster, but not 'senior'. That's meaningful1. :D

Ealaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Kelowna bc
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Veg
App. Filed.......
Aud 2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016 fingerprints
Med's Request
April 2017
Med's Done....
May 26 2017
Hi everyone, I was told today when I called Cic my case is in final review and everything has been completed. Hoping we all get dm soon! I'm about 23 months in since app recived. Anyone have a idea on what to expect time wise? Can't wait for this to be over.....checking status everyday, ugh! Hurry Cic

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi everyone, I was told today when I called Cic my case is in final review and everything has been completed. Hoping we all get dm soon! I'm about 23 months in since app recived. Anyone have a idea on what to expect time wise? Can't wait for this to be over.....checking status everyday, ugh! Hurry Cic
No idea for timing. You are already way over what most are finishing in. I hope it's very, very soon!

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
wow 23 months! i hope you will get a favorable decision soon. perhaps tomorrow? sending luck in your way.. waiting that long is not easy.

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
A wise old man told me once: you'll find trouble, if you're looking for it.

The redacted security info is 100% common and normal. Check the GCMS thread. They state it clearly in the very first post.

Before landing, you have to verify address and personal info anyway..

RELAX...
LOL @ profiler. Found the old man' saying hilarious. It is so cool how you give moral support and at the same time air your candid views promptly on issues. Many thanks for hanging around for many 2016 hopefuls.

Reactions: sylvain1

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
I don't really like the term, 'senior'. Technically I am not. Might be a more prolific poster, but not 'senior'. That's meaningful1. :D
There is a very relevant saying in jamaica
" behind dog is dog, but before him, its Mr Dog"
Mr Meaningful 1 is here, because i am not saying much dont mean am not looking
Because am senior dont mean my eyes are dark
Lol
I have my senior score on the board, well earned runs lol
I hope many will make as much,
And am not calling no names

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
lmao!

shhhh i think i know who your talking about

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
LOL @ profiler. Found the old man' saying hilarious. It is so cool how you give moral support and at the same time air your candid views promptly on issues. Many thanks for hanging around for many 2016 hopefuls.
The old man, was my dad. Totally true story. Honestly, try not to let the notes bother you too much, unless you have found a seriously bad bit. Otherwise, the rest is pretty easy to correct :).

My wife's first set of notes had the s.15 messages on a couple lines as well in the security section. If that makes you feel better ;)

Last edited:

Ealaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Kelowna bc
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Veg
App. Filed.......
Aud 2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016 fingerprints
Med's Request
April 2017
Med's Done....
May 26 2017
wow 23 months! i hope you will get a favorable decision soon. perhaps tomorrow? sending luck in your way.. waiting that long is not easy.
Thx for the good luck wishes! I sure need them. I have no criminal history and I'm healthy so it should be approved but I guess you never know. When I applied it said around 26 months was normal. I wish they would have changed the processing times a year earlier lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
There is a very relevant saying in jamaica
" behind dog is dog, but before him, its Mr Dog"
Mr Meaningful 1 is here, because i am not saying much dont mean am not looking
Because am senior dont mean my eyes are dark
Lol
I have my senior score on the board, well earned runs lol
I hope many will make as much,
And am not calling no names
Names? C'mon.. You can poke fun if you wanted ;). I won't mind. We gotta give you a hard time, if we don't hear from you... like poking you with a stick :)

Ask Carol -- we used to call her Negative Nancy :). All in jest, of course :)

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
They're already on august? Makes one worry that they really left/skipped a few months indeed.

Reactions: rizaki

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
The old man, was my dad. Totally true story. Honestly, try not to let the notes bother you too much, unless you have found a seriously bad bit. Otherwise, the rest is pretty easy to correct :).
Ooh sure I am trying not to let it bother me but pr app has a away of dominating ones thoughts no matter how hard u fight it. The only reason why I was bothered was that in a different entry and supposedly by a different staff, the same diction was used in explaining the return of my pr application for incomplete documents. It reads; " No fee payment was sent with application. Application cancelled as it was created in error"

I eventually resent the pr application. That was why I thought they intended the literal meaning of writing 'entered in error' against my address instead of stating 'residence' which is the usual entry in that column.

Anyway, will keep calm and wait for my dm. Please, feel free to hit me up if you stumble on any article or material that deals with any of my numerous pr app enquiries. Thanks a lot.

lexmark

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016

My wife's first set of notes had the s.15 messages on a couple lines as well in the security section. If that makes you feel better ;)
Much better now profiler. I can sleep well tonight. Thanks a million

Reactions: profiler