IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes! I'm laughing right now because I live with my in-laws during the summer months (they travel up from Florida for the whole summer....June to end of September)....and they can testify to the affect that we do live together in matrimonial fashion.

Never thought I'd be so grateful to spend so much time with my inlaws! LOLOLOL :D
Let's keep it clean -- this is a family show!

OK COOL! This will be the epic final nail in that coffin. You can choose to have them write letters to CIC, or (and this one is best, but costs a little extra) simple statements that they have notarized (Statutory Declarations). These are simple point-form notes that explain that you live together since xx date, that you are both very much in love and continuing your kinship. Stat Decl's go to a notary to have them affirmed. That's exactly equivalent to sworn (under oath) testimony in a court. That would render their concerns moot.

Reactions: kokopelli

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I know! but traditionally, they work quite independently.
Sure -- but they don't have the excuse that they don't know it was passed!

Reactions: sylvain1

kokopelli

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2016
AOR Received.
15-05-2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront before app submitted
Interview........
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
Let's keep it clean -- this is a family show!

OK COOL! This will be the epic final nail in that coffin. You can choose to have them write letters to CIC, or (and this one is best, but costs a little extra) simple statements that they have notarized (Statutory Declarations). These are simple point-form notes that explain that you live together since xx date, that you are both very much in love and continuing your kinship. Stat Decl's go to a notary to have them affirmed. That's exactly equivalent to sworn (under oath) testimony in a court. That would render their concerns moot.
Sounds good Profiler! My sister and two mutual friends of ours wrote statutory declarations which were included up front with our application. Our lawyer basically took their statements and rendered them into what you described above.

Would you recommend my Mom and Father and law write separate statements, get them converted into the declarations and have them notarized? We have a local lawyer here in NS we've built a relationship with (not my rep) who can notarize for free.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Sounds good Profiler! My sister and two mutual friends of ours wrote statutory declarations which were included up front with our application. Our lawyer basically took their statements and rendered them into what you described above.

Would you recommend my Mom and Father and law write separate statements, get them converted into the declarations and have them notarized? We have a local lawyer here in NS we've built a relationship with (not my rep) who can notarize for free.
Yeah that would work.

Then once it's done -- submit yourself and include a "Use of a representative" form to remove the rep ;) -- this one is optional, but highly recommended! ;)

kokopelli

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2016
AOR Received.
15-05-2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront before app submitted
Interview........
29-08-2017
LANDED..........
29-08-2017
Yeah that would work.

Then once it's done -- submit yourself and include a "Use of a representative" form to remove the rep ;) -- this one is optional, but highly recommended! ;)
I feel nervous about removing him as a rep. Like he's going to be mad at me or something! Might need to sleep on it.
I am grateful for your help. Thanks so much!

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I feel nervous about removing him as a rep. Like he's going to be mad at me or something! Might need to sleep on it.
He is going to be mad if you just submit the proof without him "reviewing" it. Right? I was passive-aggressively kidding about that. I hate reps.

Ok, np, hope that works!

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
So happy for you!!!

Thank you!!!!
"A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian"!!!!!

Thank BROWNING! SYLVAIN! PROFILER! you guys are always behind my back! thanks for answering all my questions! possitivity! and god guidance!... browning your next! remember we have same time line! either me or you!... ahaha... Love you guys!

well about my consultant.. i will forgive and forget as long he still helping me processing to get my Permannet Resident i am still good... all the money that i spent it doesnt matter to me anymore. i can work hard to earn the money and years that i lost since i started everything from the scratch.. i can go home nextyear to see my family ( they are all waiting for me), treat them whatever they want .. i am going to beach with my mojito treat my friends for their drinks! lol... i coudndt ask for more.. God grant all my prayers... just keep beliveing and the man up there is always there for us... ( am i to dramatic?).. lol.... i am just very very happy!....sign of time spent for us for a great achievement!

botengcoke

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 3 2016
AOR Received.
May 3,2016
Thank you!!!!

Thank BROWNING! SYLVAIN! PROFILER CAROL! you guys are always behind my back! thanks for answering all my questions! possitivity! and god guidance!... browning your next! remember we have same time line! either me or you!... ahaha... Love you guys!

well about my consultant.. i will forgive and forget as long he still helping me processing to get my Permannet Resident i am still good... all the money that i spent it doesnt matter to me anymore. i can work hard to earn the money and years that i lost since i started everything from the scratch.. i can go home nextyear to see my family ( they are all waiting for me), treat them whatever they want .. i am going to beach with my mojito treat my friends for their drinks! lol... i coudndt ask for more.. God grant all my prayers... just keep beliveing and the man up there is always there for us... ( am i to dramatic?).. lol.... i am just very very happy!....sign of time spent for us for a great achievement!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you!!!!

Thank BROWNING! SYLVAIN! PROFILER! you guys are always behind my back! thanks for answering all my questions! possitivity! and god guidance!... browning your next! remember we have same time line! either me or you!... ahaha... Love you guys!

Good -- when is the landing? And, I don't think you should let your rep off the hook here. But, I am glad you're happy :)

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Yeah that would work.

You know (just to add to your rant against rep), that's exactly what my brother in law did. It was confirmed by Quebec Immigration. But the f..... representative forged his signature to put himself back. Of course, that part was unknown by my brother in law until it was too late. This is in another program (Quebec skilled workers), but my brother in law missed a deadline to send documents (because the request was sent to the representative) and his application was closed/refused. I helped him to file a complaint and to ask Quebec immigration to reconsider their decision. About 6 months later, they contacted him by email and they asked him to send a copy of his own signature, and that it would be used in court. Then about a year later, they asked him to send the documents they required the first time. He sent everything they requested in January 2017, since then, no news. We hope he will get news soon, he started in December 2011...
We learned about the signature forging when we were preparing our spousal sponsorship application. That was then very clear to me that I would fill everything by myself.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Thank you!!!!

So thrilled for you. Let us know when your landing appointment is so we can live vicariously through you.

Love you too!

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

Sounds like you have everything you need. :cool:

You can always blame it on Profiler and Sylvain.:D Tell him you decided to get new representation. It's not like you need him anymore. But no pressure we won't talk about your rep again. LOL.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
You know (just to add to your rant against rep), that's exactly what my brother in law did. It was confirmed by Quebec Immigration. But the f..... representative forged his signature to put himself back. Of course, that part was unknown by my brother in law until it was too late. This is in another program (Quebec skilled workers), but my brother in law missed a deadline to send documents (because the request was sent to the representative) and his application was closed/refused. I helped him to file a complaint and to ask Quebec immigration to reconsider their decision. About 6 months later, they contacted him by email and they asked him to send a copy of his own signature, and that it would be used in court. Then about a year later, they asked him to send the documents they required the first time. He sent everything they requested in January 2017, since then, no news. We hope he will get news soon, he started in December 2011...
We learned about the signature forging when we were preparing our spousal sponsorship application. That was then very clear to me that I would fill everything by myself.
But the f..... representative forged his signature to put himself back.

I hope they take away his license.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
But the f..... representative forged his signature to put himself back.

I hope they take away his license.
We don't know that part, but we know that Quebec immigration asked for a signature specimen from my brother in law to be used in court, so we know the representative had a trial. We don't know what happened, but the fact that Quebec immigration reopened the case likely means the rep was found guilty. I know that not all of them are like that, but I don't trust representatives and this forum has provided several examples of why we should not trust them.

Reactions: Sam8119